College scams

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
College admissions scandal reveals worst parents ever

I'm sure by now everyone has heard that Hollywood rich fat cats have been caught buying their children's way into college. Is anyone really surprised? After all, these people are all famous cuz they slept with Harvey Weinstein, so they figure since they can't sleep with someone to get their way they need to pay off people instead.

Of course, we all know this goes on, don't we? After all, who is going to turn away Obama's daughters from college? There is none that I know of, and he does not even have to buy their way in, it's just politics. It's just understood they will let them in if they know what is good for them.

Then we hear the scam of free college by Bernie Sanders. Free college? You know that that means, right? Translated, that means that you can have free community college. Bernie is not going to give you that free tuition to attend places like Harvard where his kids will go.

I'm sure by now everyone has heard that Hollywood rich fat cats have been caught buying their children's way into college. Is anyone really surprised? After all, these people are all famous cuz they slept with Harvey Weinstein, so they figure since they can't sleep with someone to get their way they need to pay off people instead.

Of course, we all know this goes on, don't we? After all, who is going to turn away Obama's daughters from college? There is none that I know of, and he does not even have to buy their way in, it's just politics. It's just understood they will let them in if they know what is good for them.

Then we hear the scam of free college by Bernie Sanders. Free college? You know that that means, right? Translated, that means that you can have free community college. Bernie is not going to give you that free tuition to attend places like Harvard where his kids will go.

These were B level famous people, not famous enough to have any real pull with the Admissions department via their reputation or celebrity.

So they went for the old fashioned method, cold hard cash.

I think the biggest issue is the use of fraud to improve on the credentials of the students in question.

Giving money to Universities for admissions is a time honored tradition, but it has to be done in the open.

This was money going to people, not the institutions.

Funny how you discuss only Obama & Bernie.

Because we all know George W Bush was Yale & Harvard material.

Or Trump was Wharton material.

Or Kushner in Harvard after Daddy donated 2.5 million.

Obama's kids - the product of Columbia & Princeton & Harvard grads who came from middle class families certainly can't be smart. Right jackass?

I'm glad you brought this issue up, Votto. It would be nice if colleges played by the rules, but they don't.

I'm sure smart democrat Bernie has already got it planned so those who fit the Republican profile (middle class) get stuck for the tab. That's how the war on Republican conservative works.

This kind of shit has been going on for decades. NOW our stinking government takes action!

They used swat teams to arrest these people. WTF. As if these people were hardened criminals. Reminiscent of the raids on Trump associates like Roger Stone.

Obama's kids - the product of Columbia & Princeton & Harvard grads who came from middle class families certainly can't be smart. Right jackass?
No, being a liberal isn't smart.

Question is, will Trump Jr. be let in college?

I dunno.

And why the hostility? What have I said that was incorrect?

I wouldn't call them the worst parents ever considering the kids out there who have parents that do nothing but beat on their offspring, but yeah, those who have just been arrested because of this college matter, I wouldn't place them at the bottom of the worst parents list either.

God bless you and those who have been born unto a monster always!!!

Holly

yeah, Votto not only mistakes facts but has ideology up his ass.

But what's objectionable here is not paying money to get a kid into a school. All private competitive schools get more tuition from some to allow access to others of less means. The Chinese are especially subsidizing access in schools across the board. And individuals have always used ringers to game the system on admission tests like the SAT.

Here the people paying the money (regardless of political views) could have just paid some perfectly nice school like William and Mary to let their kid in. But they didn't. They falsified records for the kid. That's wrong of course. But the biggest sin is getting a kid into a state school like USC or UT that are uber comptetive to get in, and money has always gotten access. But here some middle class kid didn't get a merit slot, and the gratuity didn't go to subsidizing the overall costs for the school to allow more money for educ.

A special place in hell, imo.

But what's objectionable here is not paying money to get a kid into a school. All private competitive schools get more tuition from some to allow access to others of less means. The Chinese are especially subsidizing access in schools across the board. And individuals have always used ringers to game the system on admission tests like the SAT.

Here the people paying the money (regardless of political views) could have just paid some perfectly nice school like William and Mary to let their kid in. But they didn't. They falsified records for the kid. That's wrong of course. But the biggest sin is getting a kid into a state school like USC or UT that are uber comptetive to get in, and money has always gotten access. But here some middle class kid didn't get a merit slot, and the gratuity didn't go to subsidizing the overall costs for the school to allow more money for educ.

You don't have to be rich to get into good schools. There are other ways.

sOisxNb1.jpg

sOisxNb1.jpg
I'm not a fan, but seriously you need to remove her from your ass if you think she needed affirm action to get into the Univ of Hou and Rutgers Law. Even I could have gotten in those. LOL

I dont see what the big deal is it's been going on for a 100 plus years and a million dollar bond to get out of jail for that full house girl???

if this is a big deal hillary should of been stoned to death for what she did by buying a presidential nomination.

sOisxNb1.jpg

When I saw the story I told my folks I saved 'em $6 million.

sOisxNb1.jpg
I'm not a fan, but seriously you need to remove her from your ass if you think she needed affirm action to get into the Univ of Hou and Rutgers Law. Even I could have gotten in those. LOL

Speaking of Affirmative Action, who created that? Was it not a group of lawyers?

Any idea how many minorities are practicing lawyers? I'll give you a hint, very few, you can google it yourself.

In fact, that profession is the least diverse in the entire US, yet they dictate to us about such things as Affirmative Action?

Don't think so.

sOisxNb1.jpg

Speaking of Affirmative Action, who created that? Was it not a group of lawyers?

Any idea how many minorities are practicing lawyers? I'll give you a hint, very few, you can google it yourself.

In fact, that profession is the least diverse in the entire US, yet they dictate to us about such things as Affirmative Action?

Don't think so.

Shakespeare said ‘kill all the lawyers’….and it might work! ‘Cause if we kill ‘em all….we could claim at our trial that we didn’t have adequate representation.

I dont see what the big deal is it's been going on for a 100 plus years and a million dollar bond to get out of jail for that full house girl???

if this is a big deal hillary should of been stoned to death for what she did by buying a presidential nomination.
So how did Hillary buy the nomination?

sOisxNb1.jpg

So now you assfucks claim Warren used her proven NA heritage to get into college.

Is there no end to your stupidity.

No, being a liberal isn't smart.

Really, A Limbaugh listening, back assward Trumpette claiming they are smarter the either of the Obama's is just plain funnier than shit.

This kind of shit has been going on for decades. NOW our stinking government takes action!

They used swat teams to arrest these people. WTF. As if these people were hardened criminals. Reminiscent of the raids on Trump associates like Roger Stone.
The middle man approach is what did these people in.

Forum List

Back