Slippin Jimmy Trump kids

It's not the same thing. However Donald Trump Jr. is one of the last people who should be talking about the merit it takes for a student to get into university. He relied on money, couldn't do it on his own. Maybe a little humility is called for.
you know his college history do you?
Like his taxes He hides them and a smart guy like you can't figure at why lol
he hides them? How then does the IRS audit him? hmmmm you don't makey any sensy
Hides from the public but Muellers report will be available Watch trump go bonkers

It's not the same thing. However Donald Trump Jr. is one of the last people who should be talking about the merit it takes for a student to get into university. He relied on money, couldn't do it on his own. Maybe a little humility is called for.
Hides from the public but Muellers report will be available Watch trump go bonkers
why are his taxes your business? and what about the mueller report?
His taxes with money laundering, russian money and dirty money being a good possibility should be checked

why are his taxes your business? and what about the mueller report?
And you believe trump wants Mullers report to go public ???"""There IS NO COLLUSION " lol

The cheating scandal has nothing to do with simply making a large donation to a university. The cheating scandal is actual creating false sports qualifications and bribing college officials to accept the fake qualifications as genuine.
and paying for tests to be corrected and photo ops.

Hey, that one actresses' daughter ended up gaining a full 400 points on the SAT because of the guy having her test "corrected" for her.

BTW............speaking as someone who has never taken the SAT (went into the military right after high school), is 400 points on that test a lot? What is the difference between a 1040 score, and a 1440? I'm asking because I have no experience with college.

A score of 1068 is average, so 1040 would be just below average. A score of 1440 is 95th percentile.

So let me get this straight: You say a Trump Kid, had to rely on his money to get in to college, so he could graduate with a degree in order to make a bunch of money when he was already one of the richest kids in The World?

Sounds Legit.

No, two Trump kids.

Donald Trump may have donated over $1.4 million to Penn
This string of donations Trump may have made in the late nineties roughly coincides with his children’s enrollment at Penn. Donald J. Trump Jr. began classes at Penn in 1996 and Ivanka Trump in 2000.

It's not exactly revolutionary that rich parents help their kids get into college with money. It's nothing new. It's just that Don Jr., kind of known for not being too bright should maybe not be the one to talk about buying acceptance.

So let me get this straight: You say a Trump Kid, had to rely on his money to get in to college, so he could graduate with a degree in order to make a bunch of money when he was already one of the richest kids in The World?

Sounds Legit.

No, two Trump kids.

This string of donations Trump may have made in the late nineties roughly coincides with his children’s enrollment at Penn. Donald J. Trump Jr. began classes at Penn in 1996 and Ivanka Trump in 2000.

It's not exactly revolutionary that rich parents help their kids get into college with money. It's nothing new. It's just that Don Jr., kind of known for not being too bright should maybe not be the one to talk about buying acceptance.
and what? is there anything illegal? why can't you bozo's ever state the piece that is illegal?

Sounds Legit.

No, two Trump kids.

and what? is there anything illegal? why can't you bozo's ever state the piece that is illegal?

I didn't say it was illegal, I'm pointing out Don Jr.'s hypocrisy. I don't think the OP is about illegal activity, it very much implies it's not. So, take it easy Popeye before you choke on your pipe.

There's a difference between donating to your kids' school, and paying off teachers and outside players to falsify documentation so that the kids can meet the entrance requirements.

A big difference.
But criminal lefties don't understand that, because they are the products of the sort of indoctrination that racketeers have subjected kids to for the past 40 years.
How tf do you think Trumps and Kushner got into the schools they did ? They're ding bats like you kosher Have a ham sandwich
No, they aren't.

Leftists can't tell the difference between actually smart, scholarly people...and ignorant cons.

Just as you can't tell the difference between sane, and insane..or truth, and falsehood.

You just don't operate in the real world.

I look forward to seeing you idiots spend your declining years in the nuthatch.

Sounds Legit.

No, two Trump kids.

I didn't say it was illegal, I'm pointing out Don Jr.'s hypocrisy. I don't think the OP is about illegal activity, it very much implies it's not. So, take it easy Popeye before you choke on your pipe.
then what is the point? off topic, if you are so concerned about hypocrisy, then why aren't the Podestas in jail with Manafort? Why were they given immunity?

Sounds Legit.

No, two Trump kids.

then what is the point? off topic, if you are so concerned about hypocrisy, then why aren't the Podestas in jail with Manafort? Why were they given immunity?

What's the point? Is every thread about a crime?

Sounds Legit.

No, two Trump kids.

well the recent college scam was illegal. so if the point is that someone did the same thing, then it would have to be illegal. it isn't. so no point and no hypocrisy.

No, two Trump kids.

well the recent college scam was illegal. so if the point is that someone did the same thing, then it would have to be illegal. it isn't. so no point and no hypocrisy.

It's that it appears Trump Jr. (and Sr. for that matter) got a boost with money to get into a good school and not on merit.

It's that it appears Trump Jr. (and Sr. for that matter) got a boost with money to get into a good school and not on merit.
who cares, it isn't illegal. has nothing to do with the current college scam. that was the point and it failed badly.

who cares, it isn't illegal. has nothing to do with the current college scam. that was the point and it failed badly.

No, you're just in uber defense mode per usual.

The point is Trump's spawn criticize others for not getting in on their own merit.

The point is Trump's spawn criticize others for not getting in on their own merit.
it was? or was it due to illegally getting in they were commenting on?

Dear DNC Apostles:

Here is your regularly scheduled talking points to spam the entire Social Media Network with, and to discuss on Radio and TV.

1.) Trump is Rich, so he must have paid someone like The Hollywood Elite did, to get preferential treatment in college admissions. His kids are rich too.

2.) Orange Man Bad

3.) Beto O'Rourke should be promoted as a Saint who has been given a mandate from God to be President.

4.) Orange man Very Bad! Orange Man Dumb!

5.) Obama is not a Musl......he is not a terroris....... Obama really didn't mean to support multiple terrorists groups financially. Fog of War was responsible.

6.) There are Dirty Stinking Jews in The White House.

7.) Orange Man is a Clown.

8.) Vladimir Putin is The Puppet Master. Greatest Hypnotists in all The World! Putin is so good, and so sneaky, he can give Hillary Clinton $145 Million for helping get Uranium One Approved, and then rig The American Elections to make sure Donald Trump wins, and then throw his $145 investment in Clinton down the drain so as never to draw attention to himself.

9.) In the event during the honored tradition of "The Telling of Lies" you get called on a Lie, claim that the person trying to hold you accountable is a racist, misogynist, NeoZCon, who has Homophobia or Islamophobia.

10.) There are dirty stinking Jews in The White House, and we want their tax return. How dare they pay taxes while being Jewish.
and don't forget, orangemanbad!!!!
But anyone showing my grades I'LL SUE lol One prof called him the dumbest student he ever taught.
orangemanbad? :dunno:

I recall David Hogg recently being accepted to Harvard after previously being rejected from several school with lower standards.
You have ANY indication he bought his way in or is this just another list of grievances

Both warring tribes would just get further along on this by simply declaring it's WRONG to influence admissions. Either by fraud or "money up front"... If an Alum of Harvard or Yale wants to build a building AFTER they or their kids complete school, we shouldn't have a problem with that..

But what we have HERE is the NEW "moral absolution" of sin... By comparing "what the other side did" and I as a ring judge just declare --- Yore ALL fucking guilty... And there ARE no points for hypocrisy and partisan sniping on things that are IMMORAL AND WRONG...

Cut it out.. You're killing my country.....

You're right. Trump's spawn should never criticize others for not getting in on their own merit. I mean, anyone wanna talk about the FACT that Trump made his people give his kids security clearances so they could work at the WH, even though there were several things that popped up in their investigations that gave the people who issue clearances pause?

Can't get to excited over the whole issue, this stuff has been going on for decades and only now we are outraged?

Forum List

Back