Slippin Jimmy Trump kids

Can't get to excited over the whole issue, this stuff has been going on for decades and only now we are outraged?

Actually, this one is different. In cases where the family is wealthy enough to donate buildings and stadiums to the college for preferential treatment on admission, yeah, that has been going on for ages. BUT, like another poster brought up, those facilities will benefit all students who use them.

Paying someone to fake your kids credentials and test scores? That only benefits the kid in question, and does nothing for anyone else at that college. That is where it is different.

And, like I said, throw the book at the guy that facilitated getting the kids in, for the parents who paid him, fines and jail time for fraud. All the kids who scammed their way in? If they didn't know what the parents did to get them in, simple expulsion and being told to reapply next year is enough. But, if the kid knew that the parents were using fraud to get them into the college of their dreams? Same thing as the parents, fines and jail time for fraud.

Are y'all lefties sure you want to open up the admissions can 'o worms when credible information indicates that one Barry Sotoro Hussein Obama received preferential treatment at Harvard because he was an alien? I think they have his transcripts locked in a vault along with his B.C.

Can't get to excited over the whole issue, this stuff has been going on for decades and only now we are outraged?

Actually, this one is different. In cases where the family is wealthy enough to donate buildings and stadiums to the college for preferential treatment on admission, yeah, that has been going on for ages. BUT, like another poster brought up, those facilities will benefit all students who use them.

Paying someone to fake your kids credentials and test scores? That only benefits the kid in question, and does nothing for anyone else at that college. That is where it is different.

And, like I said, throw the book at the guy that facilitated getting the kids in, for the parents who paid him, fines and jail time for fraud. All the kids who scammed their way in? If they didn't know what the parents did to get them in, simple expulsion and being told to reapply next year is enough. But, if the kid knew that the parents were using fraud to get them into the college of their dreams? Same thing as the parents, fines and jail time for fraud.

Still not excited over it. This is what we created, the entitled class and it just isn't Hollywood it is all over this nation. No, is not acceptable for my little Johnny.

I am just,amazed how quickly the guilty are calling themselves victims. Remember, these are the people who self proclaim they are smarter than all the rest of us. The ones Michelle and Barack hang out with. By th way, where are the Obama kids and how did they get into college. I bet you not one person will ask that question.

Are y'all lefties sure you want to open up the admissions can 'o worms when credible information indicates that one Barry Sotoro Hussein Obama received preferential treatment at Harvard because he was an alien? I think they have his transcripts locked in a vault along with his B.C.
Summa Cum Laude???

You gotz a bad case of TDS.
Too bad, cause you used to be, at the most, semi-logical in the past.

I am just,amazed how quickly the guilty are calling themselves victims. Remember, these are the people who self proclaim they are smarter than all the rest of us. The ones Michelle and Barack hang out with. By th way, where are the Obama kids and how did they get into college. I bet you not one person will ask that question.

They aren't victims, they are people that believe money can buy you what you want. they have a warped sense of who they are.

As for the Obama girls, why do we care about two kids that are private citizens?

Both warring tribes would just get further along on this by simply declaring it's WRONG to influence admissions. Either by fraud or "money up front"... If an Alum of Harvard or Yale wants to build a building AFTER they or their kids complete school, we shouldn't have a problem with that..

But what we have HERE is the NEW "moral absolution" of sin... By comparing "what the other side did" and I as a ring judge just declare --- Yore ALL fucking guilty... And there ARE no points for hypocrisy and partisan sniping on things that are IMMORAL AND WRONG...

Cut it out.. You're killing my country.....
So sports or arts scholarships are alright then?

They aren't victims, they are people that believe money can buy you what you want. they have a warped sense of who they are.

As for the Obama girls, why do we care about two kids that are private citizens?
Because I suspect they got into any college they wanted because of who their parents were and not because of their accomplishments, exactly like the Criminal situations we are seeing in college admissions today.

Both warring tribes would just get further along on this by simply declaring it's WRONG to influence admissions. Either by fraud or "money up front"... If an Alum of Harvard or Yale wants to build a building AFTER they or their kids complete school, we shouldn't have a problem with that..

But what we have HERE is the NEW "moral absolution" of sin... By comparing "what the other side did" and I as a ring judge just declare --- Yore ALL fucking guilty... And there ARE no points for hypocrisy and partisan sniping on things that are IMMORAL AND WRONG...

What does that mean? How do MERIT scholarships have anything to do with this squabble or what I said? Of COURSE MERIT scholarships are a good thing..

What does that mean? How do MERIT scholarships have anything to do with this squabble or what I said? Of COURSE MERIT scholarships are a good thing..
so it doesn't matter if they have the necessary scholar qualifications? They don't take entrance exams. To me, there is no difference to someone who gives a college money to support the college. Someone has to pay for those scholarships right? I would expect that the Trump kids took their entrance exams. You don't think so?

so it doesn't matter if they have the necessary scholar qualifications? They don't take entrance exams. To me, there is no difference to someone who gives a college money to support the college. Someone has to pay for those scholarships right? I would expect that the Trump kids took their entrance exams. You don't think so?

Absolutely don't agree that scholarships are in any way evil... These are for purposes that individuals and universities consider important for attracting the right kids.. And they come AFTER and are subject to any admissions vetting..

Also nothing wrong with ALUMNI giving to universities if it is not timed or related to admission of family members..

Absolutely don't agree that scholarships are in any way evil... These are for purposes that individuals and universities consider important for attracting the right kids.. And they come AFTER and are subject to any admissions vetting..

Also nothing wrong with ALUMNI giving to universities if it is not timed or related to admission of family members..
Even if they are eligible?

Forum List

Back