500 BILLION DOLLAR lawsuit filed in college bribery scandal.......

Frannie

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2019
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/lori-loughlin-felicity-huffman-sued-for-dollar500-billion-over-college-bribery-scandal/ar-BBUN0nN?li=BBnb7Kz

Folks this is gonna spread to a town near you.

Lori Loughlin and Felicity Huffman continue to face fallout from a sweeping college admissions scheme after a furious California mother filed a multi-billion dollar lawsuit against the actresses and other elites.

Jennifer Kay Toy, a former Oakland school teacher, filed a $500 billion (yep, with a B!) class action lawsuit Wednesday against defendants named in "Operation Varsity Blues," claiming "legitimate applicants to colleges were denied access due to the illegal activities."

In the lawsuit, Toy said her son Joshua wasn't admitted to several universities where the massive cheating scandal took place, despite having a 4.2 grade point average.

The real question here is, that the lawyers seem to feel that someone has 500 billion dollars, now who could that actually be?

Stay tuned, and study hard kids crash quizzes to come.

Are college deans jumping out the windows yet? Maybe the liberal mainstream media can deflect responsibility and save their pathetic asses.

I’m reminded of the line from Austin Powers…”why not just make it a gazillion billion dollars?”

I really hope the judge fines this woman for this.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/lori-loughlin-felicity-huffman-sued-for-dollar500-billion-over-college-bribery-scandal/ar-BBUN0nN?li=BBnb7Kz

Lori Loughlin and Felicity Huffman continue to face fallout from a sweeping college admissions scheme after a furious California mother filed a multi-billion dollar lawsuit against the actresses and other elites.

Jennifer Kay Toy, a former Oakland school teacher, filed a $500 billion (yep, with a B!) class action lawsuit Wednesday against defendants named in "Operation Varsity Blues," claiming "legitimate applicants to colleges were denied access due to the illegal activities."

In the lawsuit, Toy said her son Joshua wasn't admitted to several universities where the massive cheating scandal took place, despite having a 4.2 grade point average.

The real question here is, that the lawyers seem to feel that someone has 500 billion dollars, now who could that actually be?

This is nothing but ambulance chasers. These lawyers and this bitch need to be jailed and fined a few thousand dollars.

Hollyweird brats............let them pay

total libtard scum!

I’m reminded of the line from Austin Powers…”why not just make it a gazillion billion dollars?”

Yeah; suiing the shit outta someone, or some thing = reminds me of that completely dumb ass Nick Sandshit from Covington Catholic Shit School. Oh, you hurt my feelings @ the Lincoln Memorial .......... wha ..... wha ..............

despite having a 4.2 grade point average.

Affirmative action

I feel for him and everyone else who is in the boat. What I would like to know is what this is going to do to the rest of those in Hollywood who have kids that are in college. Rob Lowe and Kelly Ripa have already put their two pennies out there saying that their kids got into their schools the legal way.

God bless you and them and their kids and those who were rejected always!!!

Holly

Why do any of you morons think that college admissions were a meritocracy?

Hint: they never have been

I just love KARMA…

All of these leftist Tards are getting a taste of their own medicine….

All of you Tards bull shit seems to be coming back to bite you in the ass……

Trumps America….You got to love it…:fu:

Yeah; suiing the shit outta someone, or some thing = reminds me of that completely dumb ass Nick Sandshit from Covington Catholic Shit School. Oh, you hurt my feelings @ the Lincoln Memorial .......... wha ..... wha ..............

Or suing a gunmaker because someone stole a gun they manufactured and killed someone.

That's left loon crazy

sometimes I'm glad I don't have $millions
.....but this is just plain STUPID to buy your kid's way into college--for so many reasons
and BOTH parents were in on it

I feel for him and everyone else who is in the boat. What I would like to know is what this is going to do to the rest of those in Hollywood who have kids that are in college. Rob Lowe and Kelly Ripa have already put their two pennies out there saying that their kids got into their schools the legal way.

God bless you and them and their kids and those who were rejected always!!!

Holly
Thanks, coming from an Oompa Loompa that really matters.

Reality is, Bill Gates is a dropout, you turds with degrees are the real fools, I know people with three teeth that drive dump trucks and make 2 to 3 grand a day

See if you can prove me wrong

Forum List

Back