Slippin Jimmy Trump kids

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
Again, I got no problem with kids getting a leg up in college admissions, because the money parents donate goes to help pay for EVERY student's education ... and financial aid too. But don't act like you hit a triple when you start out at second base.

Why Trump Jr. mocked the parents caught up in the college admissions scandal

Washington Post
16 hours ago

College admissions scam rekindles scrutiny of Kushner's Harvard acceptance, $2.5M pledge

USA Today
1 day ago

Don Trump Jr. mocks Hollywood cheating scam, invites renewed scrutiny of his own college admission

Salon.com
1 day ago
Donald Trump Jr. Is Roasted On Twitter For Mocking College Admissions Scandal
The Inquisitr
1 day ago
More for trumps paid to get into college
Web results
College admissions scam: Kushner's Harvard acceptance under scrutiny

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/03/.../college.../3147027002/

giphy.gif

There's a difference between donating to your kids' school, and paying off teachers and outside players to falsify documentation so that the kids can meet the entrance requirements.

A big difference.
But criminal lefties don't understand that, because they are the products of the sort of indoctrination that racketeers have subjected kids to for the past 40 years.

I guess it wasn't since it didn't go anywhere. hmmm. so what now?

You know, my personal opinion is that the kids whose parents paid to get them admitted under false pretenses should be kicked out of the college and told to reapply next year. The parents who paid should all be fined at a minimum, and many of them should serve time for fraud. And, if it can be proven that the kids knew about the scam, they should also serve time for fraud. Let it be a warning to anyone else who might be thinking of doing the same thing.

The dude who took all the bribes and used his connections to get the kids in school? Throw the book at him.

There's a difference between donating to your kids' school, and paying off teachers and outside players to falsify documentation so that the kids can meet the entrance requirements.

A big difference.
But criminal lefties don't understand that, because they are the products of the sort of indoctrination that racketeers have subjected kids to for the past 40 years.

No shit, thos wasnt daddy talking to the dean. This was faking photos, having others take tests, this was fraud and illegal. Again nothing to do with Trump

Not even related. Just another, "How can we turn this around and blame this somehow on Trump so we liberals don't look like the morally corrupt hypocrites that we really are?" thread.

You know, my personal opinion is that the kids whose parents paid to get them admitted under false pretenses should be kicked out of the college and told to reapply next year. The parents who paid should all be fined at a minimum, and many of them should serve time for fraud. And, if it can be proven that the kids knew about the scam, they should also serve time for fraud. Let it be a warning to anyone else who might be thinking of doing the same thing.

The dude who took all the bribes and used his connections to get the kids in school? Throw the book at him.
correct, it started with someone and I doubt it was the parents, they most likely heard from a man, who heard it from a man, who heard it from another you can mess around.

So let me get this straight, The OP creates two identical threads on the same topic just 30 minutes apart from each other, just so he can bash Trump?

Last edited:
The cheating scandal has nothing to do with simply making a large donation to a university. The cheating scandal is actual creating false sports qualifications and bribing college officials to accept the fake qualifications as genuine.

The cheating scandal has nothing to do with simply making a large donation to a university. The cheating scandal is actual creating false sports qualifications and bribing college officials to accept the fake qualifications as genuine.
and paying for tests to be corrected and photo ops.

correct, it started with someone and I doubt it was the parents, they most likely heard from a man, who heard it from a man, who heard it from another you can mess around.

That's 'cuz they take it on the run, baby.

Hey, that one actresses' daughter ended up gaining a full 400 points on the SAT because of the guy having her test "corrected" for her.

BTW............speaking as someone who has never taken the SAT (went into the military right after high school), is 400 points on that test a lot? What is the difference between a 1040 score, and a 1440? I'm asking because I have no experience with college.

Hey, that one actresses' daughter ended up gaining a full 400 points on the SAT because of the guy having her test "corrected" for her.

BTW............speaking as someone who has never taken the SAT (went into the military right after high school), is 400 points on that test a lot? What is the difference between a 1040 score, and a 1440? I'm asking because I have no experience with college.
I have no clue. I went to Devry!!

When I took it, the max score was 1600. A score of 1040 was community college worthy. A score of 1440 was upper D-1 level (assuming transcripts and other personal records were in accord).

Not even related. Just another, "How can we turn this around and blame this somehow on Trump so we liberals don't look like the morally corrupt hypocrites that we really are?" thread.

Liberals would be smart to not try and make this political because it will backfire.

Dear DNC Apostles:

Here is your regularly scheduled talking points to spam the entire Social Media Network with, and to discuss on Radio and TV.

1.) Trump is Rich, so he must have paid someone like The Hollywood Elite did, to get preferential treatment in college admissions. His kids are rich too.

2.) Orange Man Bad

3.) Beto O'Rourke should be promoted as a Saint who has been given a mandate from God to be President.

4.) Orange man Very Bad! Orange Man Dumb!

5.) Obama is not a Musl......he is not a terroris....... Obama really didn't mean to support multiple terrorists groups financially. Fog of War was responsible.

6.) There are Dirty Stinking Jews in The White House.

7.) Orange Man is a Clown.

8.) Vladimir Putin is The Puppet Master. Greatest Hypnotists in all The World! Putin is so good, and so sneaky, he can give Hillary Clinton $145 Million for helping get Uranium One Approved, and then rig The American Elections to make sure Donald Trump wins, and then throw his $145 investment in Clinton down the drain so as never to draw attention to himself.

9.) In the event during the honored tradition of "The Telling of Lies" you get called on a Lie, claim that the person trying to hold you accountable is a racist, misogynist, NeoCon, who has Homophobia or Islamophobia, and doesn't care about The Poor, or The Children, or The Environment, or Global Warming.

10.) There are dirty stinking Jews in The White House, and we want their tax return. How dare they pay taxes while being Jewish.

11.) Orange Man............ ARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!

106.gif

Last edited:
Dear DNC Apostles:

Here is your regularly scheduled talking points to spam the entire Social Media Network with, and to discuss on Radio and TV.

1.) Trump is Rich, so he must have paid someone like The Hollywood Elite did, to get preferential treatment in college admissions. His kids are rich too.

2.) Orange Man Bad

3.) Beto O'Rourke should be promoted as a Saint who has been given a mandate from God to be President.

4.) Orange man Very Bad! Orange Man Dumb!

5.) Obama is not a Musl......he is not a terroris....... Obama really didn't mean to support multiple terrorists groups financially. Fog of War was responsible.

6.) There are Dirty Stinking Jews in The White House.

7.) Orange Man is a Clown.

8.) Vladimir Putin is The Puppet Master. Greatest Hypnotists in all The World! Putin is so good, and so sneaky, he can give Hillary Clinton $145 Million for helping get Uranium One Approved, and then rig The American Elections to make sure Donald Trump wins, and then throw his $145 investment in Clinton down the drain so as never to draw attention to himself.

9.) In the event during the honored tradition of "The Telling of Lies" you get called on a Lie, claim that the person trying to hold you accountable is a racist, misogynist, NeoZCon, who has Homophobia or Islamophobia.

10.) There are dirty stinking Jews in The White House, and we want their tax return. How dare they pay taxes while being Jewish.
and don't forget, orangemanbad!!!!

Forum List

Back