College scams

This kind of shit has been going on for decades. NOW our stinking government takes action!

They used swat teams to arrest these people. WTF. As if these people were hardened criminals. Reminiscent of the raids on Trump associates like Roger Stone.
The middle man approach is what did these people in.
yeah, essentially they used a middleman to lie about a kid's qualifications and get him/her in via fraud. There's nothing "wrong" with legacy admissions or even buying a kid's way in via donations if you have the money.

What these folks did was fraudulently take up a merit admission by lying about there merits. So somewhere out there is a kid who didn't get in despite being unfairly judged as being less qualified. With no consideration of money they could bring in or any socio/ethnic diversity. It was NOT a victimless crime. Drugdealers are a step up in the morality change, because the only ones they hurt are ones who ask for the drugs.

College admissions scandal reveals worst parents ever

I'm sure by now everyone has heard that Hollywood rich fat cats have been caught buying their children's way into college. Is anyone really surprised? After all, these people are all famous cuz they slept with Harvey Weinstein, so they figure since they can't sleep with someone to get their way they need to pay off people instead.

Of course, we all know this goes on, don't we? After all, who is going to turn away Obama's daughters from college? There is none that I know of, and he does not even have to buy their way in, it's just politics. It's just understood they will let them in if they know what is good for them.

Then we hear the scam of free college by Bernie Sanders. Free college? You know that that means, right? Translated, that means that you can have free community college. Bernie is not going to give you that free tuition to attend places like Harvard where his kids will go.
Funny how you discuss only Obama & Bernie.

Because we all know George W Bush was Yale & Harvard material.

Or Trump was Wharton material.

Or Kushner in Harvard after Daddy donated 2.5 million.

Obama's kids - the product of Columbia & Princeton & Harvard grads who came from middle class families certainly can't be smart. Right jackass?
No, being a liberal isn't smart.

Really, A Limbaugh listening, back assward Trumpette claiming they are smarter the either of the Obama's is just plain funnier than shit.
Obama is ignorant, listen to him off teleprompter. He sounds like a retarded kid.

I'm sure by now everyone has heard that Hollywood rich fat cats have been caught buying their children's way into college. Is anyone really surprised? After all, these people are all famous cuz they slept with Harvey Weinstein, so they figure since they can't sleep with someone to get their way they need to pay off people instead.

Of course, we all know this goes on, don't we? After all, who is going to turn away Obama's daughters from college? There is none that I know of, and he does not even have to buy their way in, it's just politics. It's just understood they will let them in if they know what is good for them.

Then we hear the scam of free college by Bernie Sanders. Free college? You know that that means, right? Translated, that means that you can have free community college. Bernie is not going to give you that free tuition to attend places like Harvard where his kids will go.

Obama's kids - the product of Columbia & Princeton & Harvard grads who came from middle class families certainly can't be smart. Right jackass?

Really, A Limbaugh listening, back assward Trumpette claiming they are smarter the either of the Obama's is just plain funnier than shit.
Obama is ignorant, listen to him off teleprompter. He sounds like a retarded kid.
OH God. Fail. LOL

s
upload_2019-3-14_13-53-20.jpeg
Why Trump Jr. mocked the parents caught up in the college admissions scandal

Washington Post
16 hours ago
College admissions scam rekindles scrutiny of Kushner's Harvard acceptance, $2.5M pledge

USA Today
1 day ago
Don Trump Jr. mocks Hollywood cheating scam, invites renewed scrutiny of his own college admission

Salon.com
1 day ago
Donald Trump Jr. Is Roasted On Twitter For Mocking College Admissions Scandal
The Inquisitr
1 day ago
More for trumps paid to get into college
Web results
College admissions scam: Kushner's Harvard acceptance under scrutiny

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/03/.../college.../3147027002/

Your assumption that it's all Hollywood people is wrong. Anyone with money probably has this on their mind when trying to plan for their kids. It's part of why extreme concentration of wealth is bad for our country. The narrative about the Hollywood elites is moot with king golden throne elite in the White House forcing a path for his unqualified kids and jeopardizing our security and future. Seems you are blind to that.

I have listened to Obama. Your problem is he speaks above your education level.

And really "OMG OMG OMG teleprompter" Does that fat assed orange POS use one?

Question is, will Trump Jr. be let in college?

I dunno.

And why the hostility? What have I said that was incorrect?

Donald Trump Jr graduated from college years ago. Are you confused?

The problem is Obama is a bullcrap artist. Watching Romney school him in their first debate in 2012 was almost sickening. Then Romney sold out.

Lol, uuuuh, uummmmn uuuuh, uummmmm. That's half the speech when he is off the teleprompter.

Forum List

Back