Hiya, HeyJude here....:)

I don't remember the guy's name who negged me first. It wasn't bones, someone else. So I negged him back! And then I negged bones for her slimy maggot comments. Damn! You guys are SERIOUS about this whole rep/neg thing! LOL. And I think I've been VERY open in this thread, I'm not hiding behind some silly rep thing.

The rep thing is like a punch in the nose around here.

You can yell at each other all day long in the forums, but the neg-rep is the equivalent of getting physical. There are some bullies around here who go straight to that, but it's best to not do it yourself unless someone does it to you first.

It's like running on to a playground, and because someone shoved you, you run around shoving everybody just because they looked at you cross-ways.

Except for me. I'm impervious to neg-reps. I use some digital alchemy to turn them into pos-reps.

Damn man i am negging you for finally making sense.

:tongue:

Oooooh. Syrenn rolls the dice!!

New reputation!
Hi, you have received -218 reputation points from syrenn.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:

Regards,
syrenn

dice.jpg

I just went and took off my glove and slapped them back Judi- negged back. I didn't know how to look at any feedback so I was sitting blind. 4 people gave me negative rep.. those same 4 just got it right back too. Now on to biznez on the forum~ Come on in and get your feet wet.. debate.. it's a lot of fun.

Retread Ol' 37 is his name, and here's his neg rep comment:
"You were always a whining pain in the ass back on Hannity. I will offer you no welcome."

THAT was the neg I got, and THAT was the neg I commented on a few pages back. NOT the bones chick. So she can call me a liar all day long, it means squat to me.

i dont have to call you a liar all day long...only once.....and you can wiggle all you like....you gave me the first neg.....so you were not giving what you got...now were you ?

i dont have to call you a liar all day long...only once.....and you can wiggle all you like....you gave me the first neg.....so you were not giving what you got...now were you ?

You slapped her, she slapped you back.

Have you ever considered just starting out friendly?

"You were always a whining pain in the ass back on Hannity. I will offer you no welcome."

THAT was the neg I got, and THAT was the neg I commented on a few pages back. NOT the bones chick. So she can call me a liar all day long, it means squat to me.

Fine. You and 37 got past history...dont let that spoil your time with everyone else. He negged you... and you negged back. The cycle begins.

Did you neg bones first is the question.

Again. Just let the neg shit go.

Calling someone a maggot is friendly for 'bones.

:rolleyes:

It's also a way to determine who is just a wee bit thin-skinned.

I just went and took off my glove and slapped them back Judi- negged back. I didn't know how to look at any feedback so I was sitting blind. 4 people gave me negative rep.. those same 4 just got it right back too. Now on to biznez on the forum~ Come on in and get your feet wet.. debate.. it's a lot of fun.

Good idea Lady, man, 4 negs? Well, that speaks loudly about some of the members here.

Fine. You and 37 got past history...dont let that spoil your time with everyone else. He negged you... and you negged back. The cycle begins.

She's already said she did in response to her opening statement.

Here's a clue for those that feel superior, new people have no idea what the whole rep thing is about so how about a tiny amount of understanding?

Here's a clue for those that feel superior, new people have no idea what the whole rep thing is about so how about a tiny amount of understanding?

i am giving her math lessons in rep....how much more understanding does one need?

i am giving her math lessons in rep....how much more understanding does one need?

:lol:

Alright. I'm out.

I don't even know the 37 dude. He's using a different name here, so I don't have a clue who he is.

I negged the 37 guy first, after I saw his neg to me. Then I negged bones because of her nasty comments in post #67, which she deserved. And NOW she keeps calling me a liar, which definitely deserves MORE negs from me. If she doesn't want to get negged, then she needs to keep her nasty comments to herself.

:lol:

Alright. I'm out.

i owe you...i am outta rep right now...but i will hit you as soon as i can....

now you just have to wonder if it will be green or red....:eusa_whistle:

right.... she did not hash it out in posts...

she hit/neged....first. Just shake hands and let it go.

I understand about you being new...that is why i am trying to help you now...

let it gggggggoooooooooo.........

call it all square.... and move one.

:)
ok?

I don't even know the 37 dude. He's using a different name here, so I don't have a clue who he is.

I negged the 37 guy first, after I saw his neg to me. Then I negged bones because of her nasty comments in post #67, which she deserved. And NOW she keeps calling me a liar, which definitely deserves MORE negs from me. If she doesn't want to get negged, then she needs to keep her nasty comments to herself.

Um, I doubt she feels any apprehension at your threat of more negs.

As it stands now, you would literally have to neg her around 1,000 times in order to bring her down a point. She would only have to hit you 3 times.

Thats why she's referring to it as a math lesson.

Exactly. She attacked me first and I attacked back. And now she wants to cry about it.

Forum List

Back