Hiya, HeyJude here....:)

Fine. You and 37 got past history...dont let that spoil your time with everyone else. He negged you... and you negged back. The cycle begins.

Did you neg bones first is the question.

Again. Just let the neg shit go.

I don't even know the 37 dude. He's using a different name here, so I don't have a clue who he is.

I negged the 37 guy first, after I saw his neg to me. Then I negged bones because of her nasty comments in post #67, which she deserved. And NOW she keeps calling me a liar, which definitely deserves MORE negs from me. If she doesn't want to get negged, then she needs to keep her nasty comments to herself.

Um, I doubt she feels any apprehension at your threat of more negs.

As it stands now, you would literally have to neg her around 1,000 times in order to bring her down a point. She would only have to hit you 3 times.

Thats why she's referring to it as a math lesson.

You guys are so hung up on the rep thing that you can't see that SHE was the one who attacked me first in post #67. I could care less about her stupid "math lesson". That's bully talk, and she is a bully who cries like a baby when she gets what she gives.

Retread Ol' 37 is his name, and here's his neg rep comment:
"You were always a whining pain in the ass back on Hannity. I will offer you no welcome."

THAT was the neg I got, and THAT was the neg I commented on a few pages back. NOT the bones chick. So she can call me a liar all day long, it means squat to me.

Fine. You and 37 got past history...dont let that spoil your time with everyone else. He negged you... and you negged back. The cycle begins.

I don't even know the 37 dude. He's using a different name here, so I don't have a clue who he is.

I negged the 37 guy first, after I saw his neg to me. Then I negged bones because of her nasty comments in post #67, which she deserved. And NOW she keeps calling me a liar, which definitely deserves MORE negs from me. If she doesn't want to get negged, then she needs to keep her nasty comments to herself.

Hun... can you trust us one this please. Bones was not being nasty...just as i was not being nasty negging radio a few posts ago.

37 has been pissy to just about everyone in the intro section......so ignore him. If it took 67 posts to get to one you didn't like...count your lucky stars.

let me explain it for you... you say you give as good as you get....fine. Someone says something to you that you dont like..blast the hell out of them in posts. That is giving as good as you got.

You giving 37 a neg back for the one he gave you first...is giving as good as you got.

if bones neged YOU first...then you giving her one back...is giving as good as you got.

instead of calling her a bitch for calling you a maggot... you negged her.... that is not giving as good as you got.

get it?

i dont have to call you a liar all day long...only once.....and you can wiggle all you like....you gave me the first neg.....so you were not giving what you got...now were you ?

You slapped her, she slapped you back.

Have you ever considered just starting out friendly?

Exactly. She attacked me first and I attacked back. And now she wants to cry about it.

Judi.. come on out here.. let it go. I had like MAD trolls flock to my opening message. I told them all to get fucked and then left it at that.. went on and have done my thing. Who cares anyhow?

As it stands now, you would literally have to neg her around 1,000 times in order to bring her down a point. She would only have to hit you 3 times.

You guys are so hung up on the rep thing that you can't see that SHE was the one who attacked me first in post #67. I could care less about her stupid "math lesson". That's bully talk, and she is a bully who cries like a baby when she gets what she gives.

Except she didn't attack you.

Thats what we're saying. It's just bones.

Hun... can you trust us one this please. Bones was not being nasty...just as i was not being nasty negging radio a few posts ago.

37 has been pissy to just about everyone in the intro section......so ignore him. If it took 67 posts to get to one you didn't like...count your lucky stars. let me explain it for you... you say you give as good as you get....fine. Someone says something to you that you dont like..blast the hell out of them in posts. That is giving as good as you got.

You giving 37 a neg back for the one he gave you first...is giving as good as you got.

if bones neged YOU first...then you giving her one back...is giving as good as you got.

instead of calling her a bitch for calling you a maggot... you negged her.... that is not giving as good as you got.

get it?

That's true-

i dont have to call you a liar all day long...only once.....and you can wiggle all you like....you gave me the first neg.....so you were not giving what you got...now were you ?

You slapped her, she slapped you back.

Have you ever considered just starting out friendly?

Exactly. She attacked me first and I attacked back. And now she wants to cry about it.

sshhhheeeesssshhhhh

can i smack you upside the head now?

So call her a maggot back!!!!!!! :eusa_whistle:

let the neg shit go. :eusa_angel:

omg i am terrified of that negative one....you swing out there...

So you are a bully, lol, a bully who hides behind her rep power, like a gangster with a gun, lol. Well listen up, rep chick, I'm not afraid of your stupid rep status, and I won't kiss your sorry ass either. Now go screw with someone else bitch, and get out of my thread with your sorry ass comments, ghetto bitch.

ppppssssstttttt bones is a really nice lady. You will like her.

Chalk it up to miscommunication. Chalk it up to being new. Chalk it up to learning about how the rep thing works here.

Just dont come out of the gate swinging.

:)

Juddiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! This forum has some serious threads to debate in.. save it for the meat girl!

So you are a bully, lol, a bully who hides behind her rep power, like a gangster with a gun, lol. Well listen up, rep chick, I'm not afraid of your stupid rep status, and I won't kiss your sorry ass either. Now go screw with someone else bitch, and get out of my thread with your sorry ass comments, ghetto bitch.

Wow, my -12 points, which really doesn't amount to much more than a speck on a fly's ass, is causing this much of a tempest from a XXXXXXXXXX reject like this?

You're a whining air bag HeyJude. Just as I remembered you. This will carry you as far here as it did there. Have a nice plunge to your digital death, you douchebag.

220 posts.

Last edited:

i've never heard anyone call bones a "bully".

sometimes its better to learn who the players are before you go into fight club mode.

just sayin'

Wow, my -12 points, which really doesn't amount to much more than a speck on a fly's ass, is causing this much of a tempest from a Hannity reject like this?

You're a whining air bag HeyJude. Just as I remembered you. This will carry you as far here as it did there. Have a nice plunge to your digital death, you douchebag.

220 posts.

Since you seem to know her, why don't you just fess up to the nic she knows you as....or are you that much of a coward?

Wow, my -12 points, which really doesn't amount to much more than a speck on a fly's ass, is causing this much of a tempest from a XXXXXXX reject like this?

220 posts.

Since you seem to know her, why don't you just fess up to the nic she knows you as....or are you that much of a coward?

I never hid my ID. And heyjude apparently knows I'm a "lib" because in her little world only libs would find her annoying, so why tell her when she already has the answers?

Wow, my -12 points, which really doesn't amount to much more than a speck on a fly's ass, is causing this much of a tempest from a XXXXXXX reject like this?

220 posts.

I never hid my ID. And heyjude apparently knows I'm a "lib" because in her little world only libs would find her annoying, so why tell her when she already has the answers?

Really? Well then why don't you tell the rest of us?

Really? Well then why don't you tell the rest of us?

You have the option to read my past posts. Otherwise I don't need to bend over and rush to kiss your ass on cue.

lets review.....for the XXXXXXX maggot.....

you neg me first....not my fault you brought a tiny ass gun to the fight...

calling me a bully just proves you are adapted at name calling and little else

>

http://www.usmessageboard.com/annou...former-hannity-com-members-read-and-heed.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-romper-room/154390-ghosters-words-of-wisdom.html

HJ, you really ought to back off and learn the lay of the land and get your mind wrapped around the etiquette around here. You will find this forum is moderated at a much lighter level then at XXXXXXX but if you are going to come in like a bull in a china shop you may not like what you find.

You may want to review the two threads above. One is a posting directly to Hannity members and ex-members. The other is an example of a Hannity guy showing up and acting like mister know-it-all. He flamed out in under 24-hours.

Good Luck.

>>>>

Forum List

Back