Hiya, HeyJude here....:)

radiomanatl-albums-funny-stuff-picture932-d-bag.jpg

'bones negged you first?

See post #67. He came in here calling names, and I gave him what he deserved. Now he whines and cries like a baby.

You need to get a tougher skin HJ, and lay off the neg button. I would suggest you roll with things a bit or post it out instead of getting into the neg shit.

How the hell do you think I knew about the neg shit? The only way I knew was because some bozo gave me a neg. Not the maggot bozo, the other bozo, I forget his name. He gave me a neg and a nasty message. THAT's how I learned about negs. The members here are teaching me well. And my skin is fine, thank you.

I give exactly what I get, maggot face. Now go play somewhere else, you're boring me.

LOL I've never heard you talk like that before.. too funny!!:lol:

My hands are no longer tied behind my back. Freedom is GREAT!!!! :lol:

Look...i am gonna be real straight here. Before you get into a huge brew haha, be smart.

Lay off the negs. You want to fuck someone...do it in the open. You want to call someone out for something they said...do it in the open. The neg rep war is a looser. So stop before you dig yourself a nice big hole.

jeez girl.

See post #67. He came in here calling names, and I gave him what he deserved. Now he whines and cries like a baby.

You need to get a tougher skin HJ, and lay off the neg button. I would suggest you roll with things a bit or post it out instead of getting into the neg shit.

How the hell do you think I knew about the neg shit? The only way I knew was because some bozo gave me a neg. Not the maggot bozo, the other bozo, I forget his name. He gave me a neg and a nasty message. THAT's how I learned about negs. The members here are teaching me well. And my skin is fine, thank you.

Did bones neg you first? Or did you get pissy about something she said in a post.

The best way to deal with neggers is to neg them back only....but if you neg first...you cant complain about getting negs.

trust me...let it go and move one. Cool of some will ya. :)

Did bones neg you first? Or did you get pissy about something she said in a post.

The best way to deal with neggers is to neg them back only....but if you neg first...you cant complain about getting negs.

I don't remember the guy's name who negged me first. It wasn't bones, someone else. So I negged him back! And then I negged bones for her slimy maggot comments. Damn! You guys are SERIOUS about this whole rep/neg thing! LOL. And I think I've been VERY open in this thread, I'm not hiding behind some silly rep thing.

how can you complain about neg rep when you like to hand it out yourself....

I give exactly what I get, maggot face. Now go play somewhere else, you're boring me.

you give what you get?...i didnt neg rep you till you hit me....i play here a lot....but i do love the fact you have already lied and its just your introduction thread....

:fu:

i now know you are a liar and so does the board

She didn't lie. Quit making stuff up. She only pointed out that you came into her intro thread with an ass attitude. She never claimed you negged her first.

It wasn't exactly "sweet" and sunshine, your opening comment, was it?

I think I figured it out. when I first said "some disgruntled lib gave me a neg", bones ASSUMED I was talking about her. But I wasn't. I was talking about the guy I can't remember his name. So I get called a liar, when I wasn't even talking about her.

I don't remember the guy's name who negged me first. It wasn't bones, someone else. So I negged him back! And then I negged bones for her slimy maggot comments. Damn! You guys are SERIOUS about this whole rep/neg thing! LOL. And I think I've been VERY open in this thread, I'm not hiding behind some silly rep thing.

The rep thing is supposed to be fun... was it fun getting a neg red flag? No it wasn't.

Simple advice. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. If you don't like or enjoy negs...don't give them out. Your life will be easier that way. Dont get sucked into the rep bullshit. Take them gracefully and ignore the rest. :)

The rep thing is like a punch in the nose around here.

You can yell at each other all day long in the forums, but the neg-rep is the equivalent of getting physical. There are some bullies around here who go straight to that, but it's best to not do it yourself unless someone does it to you first.

It's like running on to a playground, and because someone shoved you, you run around shoving everybody just because they looked at you cross-ways.

Except for me. I'm impervious to neg-reps. I use some digital alchemy to turn them into pos-reps.

The rep thing is like a punch in the nose around here.

You can yell at each other all day long in the forums, but the neg-rep is the equivalent of getting physical. There are some bullies around here who go straight to that, but it's best to not do it yourself unless someone does it to you first.

It's like running on to a playground, and because someone shoved you, you run around shoving everybody just because they looked at you cross-ways.

Except for me. I'm impervious to neg-reps. I use some digital alchemy to turn them into pos-reps.

Damn man i am negging you for finally making sense.

:tongue:

Piece a cake so far, cept some disgruntled lib gave me a neg rep, lol, I gotta learn the rep system now.:)

i will type real slow for you....

my reply was to this post where you claim "i give exactly what i get, maggot face"

you gave the neg rep first ...

i did not make any mistake in what was said to me or what i said about heyjude

i will type real slow for you....

my reply was to this post where you claim "i give exactly what i get, maggot face"

you gave the neg rep first ...

i did not make any mistake in what was said to me or what i said about heyjude

She's suggesting that her retribution was in reaction to your hostile welcome.

Forum List

Back