Hiya, HeyJude here....:)

HeyJude

Feb 10, 2011
lol, there are a lot of folks here:) Yes, I'm a refugee, lookin for a home. Don't hit me too hard please, I have read the other welcomes, lol. I see a lot of folks here who I know. I hope none of you will get tired of me too quickly.:eusa_whistle:

lol, there are a lot of folks here:) Yes, I'm a refugee, lookin for a home. Don't hit me too hard please, I have read the other welcomes, lol. I see a lot of folks here who I know. I hope none of you will get tired of me too quickly.:eusa_whistle:
Not me you are my buddy.:eusa_angel:

Thank you dear.:) I appreciate your kind reply. Where are the ghetto folks? Are they 9 to 5'ers? I thought they would have eaten me up by now.:razz:

We only eat the tasty trolls :)

Fun chew toys you know ;)

LOL, I read all of the "Introduce yourself" threads before I joined, and it looked like a, well, I won't say....:lol: Come 9 am tomorrow, I guess they will eat me up then!:lol:

Thank you dear.:) I appreciate your kind reply. Where are the ghetto folks? Are they 9 to 5'ers? I thought they would have eaten me up by now.:razz:

We only eat the tasty trolls :)

Fun chew toys you know ;)

LOL, I read all of the "Introduce yourself" threads before I joined, and it looked like a, well, I won't say....:lol: Come 9 am tomorrow, I guess they will eat me up then!:lol:

Oh you didnt the see half of them :eusa_whistle: You will be just fine.

Forum List

Back