Hiya, HeyJude here....:)

coolpl8z_lol-wtf.jpg

:popcorn:

You have the option to read my past posts. Otherwise I don't need to bend over and rush to kiss your ass on cue.

Right. Gotcha. Hiding. ;)

Even if I told her I was sidestreamer what would this idiot know?

I dont know. But you seem to display past history. She claims not to know who you are/were. I have no idea of who either of you are.

My best suggestion to both of you is, if this is spill from haniaty, check it at the log in.

>

http://www.usmessageboard.com/annou...former-hannity-com-members-read-and-heed.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-romper-room/154390-ghosters-words-of-wisdom.html

HJ, you really ought to back off and learn the lay of the land and get your mind wrapped around the etiquette around here. You will find this forum is moderated at a much lighter level then at Hannity but if you are going to come in like a bull in a china shop you may not like what you find.

You may want to review the two threads above. One is a posting directly to Hannity members and ex-members. The other is an example of a Hannity guy showing up and acting like mister know-it-all. He flamed out in under 24-hours.

Good Luck.

>>>>

:thup:

Great links SeaShadow!

Right. Gotcha. Hiding. ;)

I dont know. But you seem to display past history. She claims not to know who you are/were. I have no idea of who either of you are.

My best suggestion to both of you is, if this is spill from haniaty, check it at the log in.
I have no history "with" her. You ever lurked a thread and read someone to realize someone was an utter loser? That's what this is. I read her posts and immediately thought she sucked, and I'm displeased to see her here.

I have no history "with" her. You ever lurked a thread and read someone to realize someone was an utter loser? That's what this is. I read her posts and immediately thought she sucked, and I'm displeased to see her here.

Yes, i have done that and do it often. Sorta like i am getting a feel for you.

What you are saying is that you are a negger. Good luck with that.

Yea, I hate, and I don't care for you either. If it bothers you, I won't pretend to give a shit.

Yea, I hate, and I don't care for you either. If it bothers you, I won't pretend to give a shit.

Please feel free to be your own charming self.

Last edited:
isn't it about time for the introduction thread to end and everyone get out into the real world where we can slice everyone up? I mean I checked back 2 years in the intro threads and this one has a long way to go to make number one in posts. Give it up already.

Just A Reminder, For The Little Yellow School Bus Crowd, We Do Not Discuss Other Message Boards On Open Threads Here. Feel Free To Discuss Them In PM Format. :):):)

Forum List

Back