Hiya, HeyJude here....:)

Piece a cake so far, cept some disgruntled lib gave me a neg rep, lol, I gotta learn the rep system now.:)

Had nothing to do with politics. Think that all you like though.

I don't know what your problem is, except it certainly has nothing to do with me.

My problem... you even know my politics? Your neg message is an assumption you made without even reading me. This, and your crying to authorities, I see will continue here. Now for a little math lesson....

Had nothing to do with politics. Think that all you like though.

I don't know what your problem is, except it certainly has nothing to do with me.

My problem... you even know my politics? Your neg message is an assumption you made without even reading me. This, and your crying to authorities, I see will continue here. Now for a little math lesson....

what the hell are you talking about..... Go get your head examined......

SPWATJJ1.jpg

Piece a cake so far, cept some disgruntled lib gave me a neg rep, lol, I gotta learn the rep system now.:)

how can you complain about neg rep when you like to hand it out yourself....

I give exactly what I get, maggot face. Now go play somewhere else, you're boring me.

you give what you get?...i didnt neg rep you till you hit me....i play here a lot....but i do love the fact you have already lied and its just your introduction thread....

:fu:

i now know you are a liar and so does the board

how can you complain about neg rep when you like to hand it out yourself....

I give exactly what I get, maggot face. Now go play somewhere else, you're boring me.

you give what you get?...i didnt neg rep you till you hit me....i play here a lot....but i do love the fact you have already lied and its just your introduction thread....

:fu:

i now know you are a liar and so does the board

I sense a D-Bag 300 moment coming along....

'bones negged you first?

See post #67. He came in here calling names, and I gave him what he deserved. Now he whines and cries like a baby.

You need to get a tougher skin HJ, and lay off the neg button. I would suggest you roll with things a bit or post it out instead of getting into the neg shit.

Forum List

Back