Hispanics hate whitey

kal-el

American Patriot
Dec 27, 2005
Costa Verde, Cali
This is merely only the beginning folks. People need to wake up and smell the blatant bias going on. Whites are still the majority, and yet we face subtle racism. It’s only going downhill from here, just wait until hate groups like La Raza are calling the shots. There is a racist under every leftist’s bed, and the sooner we realize that our guests are not friendly, but hostile to us the better. I agree that everyone needs to be treated equally, but the solution is not to take away rights from the white man and hand them to minorities. These self hating leftist Democrats that perpetrate these actions are signing the white race’s death warrant- they are in for a real shocker when they become the minority and expect “equal” treatment. La Raza hates whitey so as it is, and who’s to say that once they rule with an iron fist, that whitey won’t be toeing the line?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Equ42IOqExQ&feature=PlayList&p=4BA9865AA9AE04E2&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=24]YouTube - La Raza Mexicans Invade Texas Townhall[/ame]

You old white people, it’s your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.

The American Southwest seems to be slowly returning to jurisdiction of Mexico without even firing a shot.

They’re afraid we’re going to take over government institutions and others, they’re right. We will take them over… We are here to stay!

We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. The explosion is in our population…I love it. They are shitting in their pants with fear. I love it.

I assure you that these are not the words of a few “isolated” haters of whites, but of mainstream latino organizers.
snopes.com: Hispanic Leaders Speak Out!

The sky is not falling. People like this continue to have voices because of scared people like you. If you peruse more than the Race section of the board, you will find about 100 more things destroying America. When will the rest of you folks realize that divided we fall?

The sky is not falling. People like this continue to have voices because of scared people like you.

There's a distinct difference between being scared and warning. If a tornado is approaching, I'd prefer to warn my fellow kinsmen about it. If you refuse to see the tornado, that doesn't mean it's not coming. You can't deny facts, but you can surely conceal them.

If you peruse more than the Race section of the board, you will find about 100 more things destroying America.

Just logging on now I presume? I frequent the religion section too bro.

When will the rest of you folks realize that divided we fall?

With faculties such as Mecha and La Raza, we will always be divided. I am only sounding an alarm to people of what to expect in the future IF we do nothing. La Raza will not change it's way of thinking. Do you think they will?

Forum List

Back