Hillary's Credibility Poles Slipping She Back Pedals On Benghazi

Tsk, tsk, tsk, N00b.

Grow some horns first, little buck!

:thup:

I'll do just fine, internet bullies like you are a dime a dozen.....apparently though you have a "mod" in your pocket...is that where you hide when it gets rough?

You are misunderstanding. This does not surprise me, since you are a RWNJ.

I don't do mods in my pocket.

In fact, I want this thread to live forever. It is much too fun poking fun at it, and not just the silly IQ 21.4 title.

If I wanted to complain about a thread and the complaint would be justified, I would report it. But I would bet good money that Righties report threads far more than I ever do.

See how that works, n00b?

I don't think so, smart money says you are nothing more than a whiner when you get slapped.

Your $$$ is not smart. This does not surprise me, Sancho Panza.

Nope sorry, like I said....you run around slinging insults and acting like a badass, you aren't one......just another wanna be looking for relevance.....is there where you cry to a mod?
jealousy raises it's misshapen head!

Tsk, tsk, tsk, N00b.

Grow some horns first, little buck!

:thup:

I'll do just fine, internet bullies like you are a dime a dozen.....apparently though you have a "mod" in your pocket...is that where you hide when it gets rough?

In fact, I want this thread to live forever. It is much too fun poking fun at it, and not just the silly IQ 21.4 title.

If I wanted to complain about a thread and the complaint would be justified, I would report it. But I would bet good money that Righties report threads far more than I ever do.

I don't think so, smart money says you are nothing more than a whiner when you get slapped.

Nope sorry, like I said....you run around slinging insults and acting like a badass, you aren't one......just another wanna be looking for relevance.....is there where you cry to a mod?

You are not really impressing anyone. Care to get back to debating, or is that above your pay-grade, Sancho Panza?

You are not really impressing anyone. Care to get back to debating, or is that above your pay-grade, Sancho Panza?

Oh wait...where were you debating........I didn't see that?

Projecting?

You like it in the ass from Statist?

Projecting?

Well, that was weird.

What in the world is this with self-proclaimed Righties and gay anal sex?

Too weird... just too weird.

Projecting?

no but you sure as hell are.
you are just waiting for ted cruz to pack your fudge.

Projecting?

Well, that was weird.

You have Groupies .....here is my prediction, you are weak, very weak......you will either cry to your "pocket mod" or put me on ignore....either way my estimate of you will be proven correct.

Projecting?

Well, that was weird.

wishful thinking?

Projecting?

no but you sure as hell are.
you are just waiting for ted cruz to pack your fudge.

Oh stop.....do the people who love you know you are well......not quite right?

Projecting?

Well, that was weird.

You have Groupies .....here is my prediction, you are weak, very weak......you will either cry to your "pocket mod" or put me on ignore....either way my estimate of you will be proven correct.

Keep writing just a little more. I think I now know whose sock you are.

There are no groupies here. We are all individuals.

Well, except for you, of course. You are likely a sock. Cuz for a newbie you are really, really, really, REALLY focused on me. Interesting, very interesting.

:D

Projecting?

Well, that was weird.

wishful thinking?

I guess.

On the other hand, it means more women for me.

Win-win.

Projecting?

Well, that was weird.

I predict this new guy pretentious poster will tantrum out long before his prediction will be prove false.

Last edited:

Projecting?

Well, that was weird.

wishful thinking?

I guess.

On the other hand, it means more women for me.

Win-win.
depends on which hand they use!
you'll get it in a second.

Projecting?

Well, that was weird.

Well, except for you, of course. You are likely a sock. Cuz for a newbie you are really, really, really, REALLY focused on me. Interesting, very interesting.

You are a prick, I like pricks because they all have pathologies that are eminently exploitable, you are no exception.

Projecting?

Well, that was weird.

I predict this new guy pretentious poster will tantrum out long before your prediction will be prove false.

Yes, apparently the cool new super-duper RWNJ decoder ring term is "pocket mod" these days. Prolly cuz those rascally little RWNJs play a lot of pocket pool with themselves...

Projecting?

Well, that was weird.

You are a prick, I like pricks because they all have pathologies that are eminently exploitable, you are no exception.

Good, very, very good. Keep writing, I just about have you pegged, Cletus.

Projecting?

Well, that was weird.

oh no! not the amateur psychologist ploy!

Projecting?

Well, that was weird.

I predict this new guy pretentious poster will tantrum out long before your prediction will be prove false.

Yes, apparently the cool new super-duper RWNJ decoder ring term is "pocket mod" these days. Prolly cuz those rascally little RWNJs play a lot of pocket pool with themselves...

Run Forest........the last thing I am is a "noob" ;)

I may be new here but you are a dime a dozen all over the internet Statist....there are a thousand "You's" all over and you are all the same.

Forum List

Back