Hillary's Credibility Poles Slipping She Back Pedals On Benghazi

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
With less then half of America even thinking Hillary has the ability or even desire to tell the truth she has decided to limit her public schedule. While she HAD agreed to two public meetings in regard to Benghazi she HAS back pedaled on her word there and will only make one. Who would have guessed right?

The Benghazi probe has found itself tied in with three other possible crimes.
1, The server scrubbing.
2, Bribes taken by the Clinton Foundation.
3, The 'scrubbing" of Hillary's little brothers VISA by the state department so he could travel outside the United States.

As some of you may recall Bill Clinton gave a pardon to HIS little brother Rodger Clinton over drug charges so HE could travel.

The curtain is coming down on Hillary but the DNC will force democrats to support her or nobody. Sanders is a joke only brought into make Hillary look "right" of mainstream democrat leftist policy.

Her poll numbers only look good because they are not running other democrats. That's all. When some lying democrat tells you they ARE the party of choice ask them, "Why just Clinton and Sanders then?" Where IS this SUPPOSED choice?

As much as I support ballots over bullets, you may wake up one day soon and find to retake YOUR country YOUR freedom you MAY have to pick up YOUR gun.

With Credibility Slipping Clinton Pushes Back on Benghazi Probe - Yahoo Finance

How would joe blow oppose the federal government with the military that would back them? Think about it, they attacked those at Waco for no damn reason. They killed a man just returning home from work and let him lay dead for days. Then they drove tanks into a cinder box, and you think that with my 12ga shotgun I or you have any sort of chance?

Hmmmmm.....

Yet another irrefutable piece of evidence that you indeed possess an IQ of 214... DarkFury ....

Hmmmmm, fascinating...

Dark fury spelling POLES.png

So, let's see which poles are slipping.

Hmmm, these "Poles"?

mpoland.gif

Or these "Poles"?

174915141_7e2d2444ae.jpg

Or these "Poles"?

pole_vaulter_5_by_stonepiler-d4b7fes.jpg

Or these "Poles"?

051111-SuzieQ

:D

Uhhh, just for clarity, let's check out that last point again, it's important. Again, these "Poles"?

793256.jpg

So, in the interest of adult debate, dorkyfuzzlenutz-IQ-214, aka "214", just let us know which of those "poles" you - with your superior intellect - mean.

:rofl:

Oh, and by "Back Pedals", did you mean these?

sku_158282_1.jpg

Coyote - you have a good sense of things. Which "Poles" does DF mean?

:dunno:

Last edited:
  • Banned
How would joe blow oppose the federal government with the military that would back them? Think about it, they attacked those at Waco for no damn reason. They killed a man just returning home from work and let him lay dead for days. Then they drove tanks into a cinder box, and you think that with my 12ga shotgun I or you have any sort of chance?
Waco and Ruby ridge did show it could fall one way but the Bundy ranch showed it could fall another way.

• Banned
Hmmmmm.....

Yet another irrefutable piece of evidence that you indeed possess an IQ of 214...

Hmmmmm, fascinating...

View attachment 40838

Hmmm, these "Poles"?

mpoland.gif

Or these "Poles"?

174915141_7e2d2444ae.jpg

Or these "Poles"?

Or these "Poles"?

051111-SuzieQ

Uhhh, just for clarity, let's check out that last point again, it's important. Again, these "Poles"?

793256.jpg

So, in the interest of adult debate, dorkyfuzzlenutz-IQ-214, aka "214", just let us know which of those "poles" you - with your superior intellect - mean.

sku_158282_1.jpg

Coyote - you have a good sense of things. Which "Poles" does DarkFury mean?

Calling out a mod to join in YOUR crap makes the mod look bad and does not help the board either. Think about it.

Hmmmmm.....

Yet another irrefutable piece of evidence that you indeed possess an IQ of 214...

Hmmmmm, fascinating...

View attachment 40838

Hmmm, these "Poles"?

mpoland.gif

Or these "Poles"?

174915141_7e2d2444ae.jpg

Or these "Poles"?

Or these "Poles"?

051111-SuzieQ

793256.jpg

sku_158282_1.jpg

Calling out a mod to join in YOUR crap makes the mod look bad and does not help the board either. Think about it.

Tsk, tsk. I am not calling anyone out.

I tagged someone. I tagged a friend.

Maybe one day you will also have friends, dorkyfuzzlenutz-IQ-214. Who knows?

So, which "Poles" did you mean, again?

Hmmmmm.....

Hmmmmm, fascinating...

View attachment 40838

Hmmm, these "Poles"?

mpoland.gif

Or these "Poles"?

174915141_7e2d2444ae.jpg

Or these "Poles"?

Or these "Poles"?

051111-SuzieQ

793256.jpg

sku_158282_1.jpg

Does it always spam like that?

Hmmmmm.....

Hmmmmm, fascinating...

View attachment 40838

Hmmm, these "Poles"?

mpoland.gif

Or these "Poles"?

174915141_7e2d2444ae.jpg

Or these "Poles"?

Or these "Poles"?

051111-SuzieQ

793256.jpg

sku_158282_1.jpg

"It"?

Lol....

Hmmmmm.....

Hmmmmm, fascinating...

View attachment 40838

Hmmm, these "Poles"?

mpoland.gif

Or these "Poles"?

174915141_7e2d2444ae.jpg

Or these "Poles"?

Or these "Poles"?

051111-SuzieQ

793256.jpg

sku_158282_1.jpg

"It"?

Lol....

Yup, it.

Nothing redeeming about you that I can see, just name calling and childish games.

Pull over...............get out of your car.................and get a dictionary.....................

You have been found guilty of missing a L in your post which caused you misaspelling POLL...............If you continue to mispolagulate your threads we will be forced to................

The Pole Position.

Attachments

• MotoGP-Indy-Start.jpg
    MotoGP-Indy-Start.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 116
Woe is me, I'm hooked on brunettes, but, I must confess, that blond, well... ya just gotta respect sumfin' like dat...
wink_smile.gif

Pull over...............get out of your car.................and get a dictionary.....................

You have been found guilty of missing a L in your post which caused you misaspelling POLL...............If you continue to mispolagulate your threads we will be forced to................

I will sleep just fine. But then I'm not voting for the LIAR, are you?

an

Not "a" L.

It is "an" L.

Idiot.

I will sleep just fine. But then I'm not voting for the LIAR, are you?

I wouldn't vote for that old hag with a gun to my head..................

That's all she is...............and old hag.

an

Not "a" L. An L.

Idiot.

Where's your dang siren and ticket book...................and if I don't have a dictionary will you provide one for me clown.....................

The Clown Cops..............LOL

Forum List

Back