Hillary's Credibility Poles Slipping She Back Pedals On Benghazi

Pull over...............get out of your car.................and get a dictionary.....................

You have been found guilty of missing a L in your post which caused you misaspelling POLL...............If you continue to mispolagulate your threads we will be forced to................

an

Not "a" L. An L.

Idiot.

Where's your dang siren and ticket book...................and if I don't have a dictionary will you provide one for me clown.....................

The Clown Cops..............LOL

No sirens. Just a dunce cap. Wear your dunce cap like a good little idiot.

1392494642292420.jpg
"

This goes for you, too.
1392494642292420.jpg

ZOMG rw'ers threads shooting themselves in the foot right out of the gate w/ basic grammar/spelling blunders :eusa_clap:

As to the premise of the thread, too early to start a repub end zone dance.

Let's face it, when Sarah Palin was nominated Vice President the democrat party researched her life and the life of her husband and kids and freaking neighbors and pets. A democrat party activist even rented a house next door so he could spy on her. Hillary has a million skeletons in her closet going back to the days when she was a facilitator for her husband's infidelity and so far nobody has even brought up the DNA on Monica's dress much less the gestapo like "bimbo eruption squad" that Hillary headed up. Yet Hillary seems afraid of the media that has protected her. If the doo doo ever hits the fan and the media dares to ask the tough questions Hillary will be laughed out of town before her name appears on the ballot in 2016.

Clinton slips but still strong in new poll - CNNPolitics.com
CNN has an article about it.

Actually Hill's ratings are up. As the GOP clown car grows, the better her ratings will get.

YOU CAN'T SCRIPT THIS STUFF!:badgrin:

That's a lie, she's lost 6 points since March

Where was that? Rasmussen?

CNN....what say you now?

I say, post the link....:wink:

This goes for you, too.
1392494642292420.jpg

ZOMG rw'ers threads shooting themselves in the foot right out of the gate w/ basic grammar/spelling blunders :eusa_clap:

As to the premise of the thread, too early to start a repub end zone dance.

NEWSFLASH!!! One can't be "losing" when the other guy shoots himself in the foot RIGHT OUT OF THE STARTING GATE!!! :lol: I'm just doing what I always do w/ the eXtreme Right- standing back and chuckling.

I landed under sniper fire.....................I can't handle 2 email accounts............my servers were destroyed..................and let my secret service agents buy Hookers in South America......

1) Bosnia was a dangerous place when she went there.
2) Some people like only having one account, and what she did was acceptable under the rules of the time.
3) She never claimed that.
4) She isn't in charge of the Secret Service.

Hey, again, crazy idea, guy. INstead of telling us why Hillary makes you so angry, please come up with a compelling reason why we should vote for one of YOUR guys when none of your guys enjoys more than 20% approval amongst your own.

There was no sniper, she took a casual stroll across the tarmac....

That is the SECOND time you have called out THAT mod on a thread of mine. Are YOU suggesting that mod is YOUR lap dog? I have seen NOTHING to back that up. Perhaps YOU should take this time to CLARIFY that question.

You DO harm the reputation of that mod and this board EVERY time YOU do that. Not that you give a damn because to you everything is about YOU.

You worthless hunk of shit.

You seem angry. Have you seen a therapist about that massive butthurt you are experiencing? There are cremes on the market, you know.

You see, dorkyfuzzlenutz-IQ-214, it works this way: mods are also people. Yes, they eat, breathe, make love, go grocery shopping, drive cars, raise kids and shit on the pot just like the rest of us.

When they are not writing in BIG, BOLDED RED TYPE, then they are just mere mortals like you and I. So, if I tag a "mod" for a part of a debate, it may just be that I am tagging the person, not the mod.

Now, I happen to like Coyote a lot. She has a wonderful sense of humor and gives EVERYONE a fair shake. So, if I tag Coyote , it make mean that I just want to share a fun point with her, not as a mod, but as a human being. In fact, I have tagged Coyote very often for cool stuff, haven't I, Coyote ?

So, only in your 2nd grade imagination do I do harm to anything. Well, ok, I may have bruised your enormous ego by pointing out that for a guy who claims to have an IQ of 214, you sure as hell cannot spell even the most basic of words or even rhyme together two or three sentences in English without errors that would make a 7th grade English teacher cringe. Hell, dude, use a spell-checker before you click "send"!

Furthermore, you often take headlines that you got from somewhere and then you twist them.

For instance, in your OP to this thread, your headline claims that Hillary is "Back Pedaling", but the link itself says that Hillary is 'pushing back'. I will now give you the opportunity to explain to the USMB community the difference between "push back" and "backpedal", because (*cough, cough, cough, snort, snort, snort, chuckle, chuckle, chuckle*) they don't mean the same thing. :lol:

It's this kind of ridiculous shit that makes you look like an utter fool.

People who live in glass houses should really not throw stones, "214". And any person who makes the wild claim that his IQ is a numerical value that is, for all intents and purposes, completely impossible to reach, well then, that person deserves our scorn. That person DESERVES to be made fun of some.

It is YOU who makes Conservatives look like full-idiots. No wonder they are running away from you at light-speed. If I were a Conservative, I would too.

Tell you what: if you can actually puzzle together a thread without even one single error in spelling, grammar or context and you can actually provide some links from neutral sources where adults are actually in the room, doing adult things, I will be glad to treat you with respect and like an adult.

But as long as you continue to bellyache about Hillary until the Messiah arrives, I am going to keep on hounding you for being ridiculous. For there is no reason on Earth to try to debate "teh stoopid".

See how that works?

:thup:

Dude YOU seem like the angry one....strutting around like a king who thinks he owns the place.

Only one of them actually answered the OP, which was Joe who said she's a Liar..................BUT BUT it's OK as all of them Lie.......................

LOL

Does it always spam like that?

"It"?

Lol....

Yup, it.

Nothing redeeming about you that I can see, just name calling and childish games.

Tsk, tsk, tsk, N00b.

Grow some horns first, little buck!

I'll do just fine, internet bullies like you are a dime a dozen.....apparently though you have a "mod" in your pocket...is that where you hide when it gets rough?

You are misunderstanding. This does not surprise me, since you are a RWNJ.

I don't do mods in my pocket.

In fact, I want this thread to live forever. It is much too fun poking fun at it, and not just the silly IQ 21.4 title.

If I wanted to complain about a thread and the complaint would be justified, I would report it. But I would bet good money that Righties report threads far more than I ever do.

See how that works, n00b?

I don't think so, smart money says you are nothing more than a whiner when you get slapped.

She's weathering the storm, and she still leads all the GOP candidates.

She's the cockroach of contemporary American politics, she's not going to quit just because she's untrustworthy. Everyone knows she's untrustworthy, and many of those people are gonna vote for her anyway.

And Benghazi? Really?

if you people would run credible candidates and didn't let the crazies take over your Primaries, it would come down to "pick the Democrat" in the last 2 elections :laugh:
"You people". The naivete and binary thought on this site is hilarious.

There is zero (0) percent chance I'll vote GOP. There is maybe a 30% chance I'll vote Democrat. Otherwise I'm stuck with a third party vote, again.

Believe this or not, not everyone is a simplistic hardcore partisan ideologue.

Crazy, huh?

Well now we know for sure, you bend left.

She's weathering the storm, and she still leads all the GOP candidates.

She's the cockroach of contemporary American politics, she's not going to quit just because she's untrustworthy. Everyone knows she's untrustworthy, and many of those people are gonna vote for her anyway.

And Benghazi? Really?

if you people would run credible candidates and didn't let the crazies take over your Primaries, it would come down to "pick the Democrat" in the last 2 elections :laugh:

Romney is crazy? McCain is crazy? How far left do you want your Republicans?

And she. Is still beating all clown car occupants one on one....EMBARASSING!

"It"?

Lol....

Yup, it.

Nothing redeeming about you that I can see, just name calling and childish games.

Tsk, tsk, tsk, N00b.

I'll do just fine, internet bullies like you are a dime a dozen.....apparently though you have a "mod" in your pocket...is that where you hide when it gets rough?

In fact, I want this thread to live forever. It is much too fun poking fun at it, and not just the silly IQ 21.4 title.

If I wanted to complain about a thread and the complaint would be justified, I would report it. But I would bet good money that Righties report threads far more than I ever do.

I don't think so, smart money says you are nothing more than a whiner when you get slapped.

Your $$$ is not smart. This does not surprise me, Sancho Panza.

Hmmmmm.....

Yet another irrefutable piece of evidence that you indeed possess an IQ of 214... DarkFury ....

Hmmmmm, fascinating...

View attachment 40838

So, let's see which poles are slipping.

Hmmm, these "Poles"?

mpoland.gif

Or these "Poles"?

174915141_7e2d2444ae.jpg

Or these "Poles"?

pole_vaulter_5_by_stonepiler-d4b7fes.jpg

Or these "Poles"?

051111-SuzieQ

:D

Uhhh, just for clarity, let's check out that last point again, it's important. Again, these "Poles"?

793256.jpg

So, in the interest of adult debate, dorkyfuzzlenutz-IQ-214, aka "214", just let us know which of those "poles" you - with your superior intellect - mean.

:rofl:

Oh, and by "Back Pedals", did you mean these?

sku_158282_1.jpg

Coyote - you have a good sense of things. Which "Poles" does DF mean?

:dunno:

I think this is the funniest post I have ever read......I REALLY NEEDED THIS!

Tie nada.
Keine Ursache.

:D

Yup, it.

Tsk, tsk, tsk, N00b.

Your $$$ is not smart. This does not surprise me, Sancho Panza.

Nope sorry, like I said....you run around slinging insults and acting like a badass, you aren't one......just another wanna be looking for relevance.....is there where you cry to a mod?

Forum List

Back