Hillary's Credibility Poles Slipping She Back Pedals On Benghazi

So are all the members of NAMBLA and, I would guess, half the democrat party. When is the military going to clean up that mess?

Wow. He thinks NAMBLA is a real thing.

National Association of Marlon Brando Look Alikes?

4x05-Cartman-Joins-NAMBLA-south-park-21380956-720-540.jpg

Koresh was what he was and it makes absolutely no difference in how the situation was handled. The ATF did not have to launch a full scale attack, they didn't have to use tanks to burn them out, that is not how America is suppose to be.

Yes, Koresh was what he was. A Pedophile Cult leader who would rather have his followers commit mass suicide than go to prison because he knows what they do to his type there.

Did the ATF and FBI make mistakes? Yes. Lots of them. But at the end of the day, no one is responsible for what happened other than Koresh.

She's weathering the storm, and she still leads all the GOP candidates.

She's the cockroach of contemporary American politics, she's not going to quit just because she's untrustworthy. Everyone knows she's untrustworthy, and many of those people are gonna vote for her anyway.

And Benghazi? Really?

She's the cockroach of contemporary American politics, she's not going to quit just because she's untrustworthy. Everyone knows she's untrustworthy, and many of those people are gonna vote for her anyway.

And Benghazi? Really?

She weathering the storm because all the Republican choices are so much worse for most working people.

I'm sorry you guys just don't get this.

You know, when I voted in my first election, in 1980, we had a wealth of candidates. Reagan, Bush-41, Baker, Connolly, Dole. Guys with national stature.

Now you have clowns like Cruz, Rand Paul, Ben Carson, and you expect to be taken seriously as a political party?

And Benghazi? Really?

Cockroach is well put. As more Americans start paying attention as the elections draw nearer, it'll become apparent that despite being a dried up prune, she still leaves a trail of slime wherever she goes.

I can see the presidential debate already.

Q) Mr. GOP candidate______________(fill in blank), what would you do to increase employment in the country?

A) Bengazi.

Q) Mrs. Clinton ______________(fill in blank), what would you do to increase employment in the country?

A) I have no idea but I am thinking more of what we have been doing.

Well, at least she is on track, and actually thinking about the problem, eh?

How would joe blow oppose the federal government with the military that would back them? Think about it, they attacked those at Waco for no damn reason. They killed a man just returning home from work and let him lay dead for days. Then they drove tanks into a cinder box, and you think that with my 12ga shotgun I or you have any sort of chance?

You guys really need to run on the "David Koresh was a Martyr" platform.

David Koresh was a creepy ass, child molesting cultist, and the world is better off he and his followers are taking dirt naps.

So are all the members of NAMBLA and, I would guess, half the democrat party. When is the military going to clean up that mess?

Koresh was what he was and it makes absolutely no difference in how the situation was handled. The ATF did not have to launch a full scale attack, they didn't have to use tanks to burn them out, that is not how America is suppose to be.
oh no not the nambla ploy again

I landed under sniper fire.....................I can't handle 2 email accounts............my servers were destroyed..................and let my secret service agents buy Hookers in South America......

1) Bosnia was a dangerous place when she went there.
2) Some people like only having one account, and what she did was acceptable under the rules of the time.
3) She never claimed that.
4) She isn't in charge of the Secret Service.

Hey, again, crazy idea, guy. INstead of telling us why Hillary makes you so angry, please come up with a compelling reason why we should vote for one of YOUR guys when none of your guys enjoys more than 20% approval amongst your own.
How about you start a thread on that..................this is about Hillary..........and her Lies........................and I see you didn't answer the question...............

Was it simple enough for you.................Is she a Liar or not............which is the OP.

I landed under sniper fire.....................I can't handle 2 email accounts............my servers were destroyed..................and let my secret service agents buy Hookers in South America......

1) Bosnia was a dangerous place when she went there.
2) Some people like only having one account, and what she did was acceptable under the rules of the time.
3) She never claimed that.
4) She isn't in charge of the Secret Service.

Hey, again, crazy idea, guy. INstead of telling us why Hillary makes you so angry, please come up with a compelling reason why we should vote for one of YOUR guys when none of your guys enjoys more than 20% approval amongst your own.
How about you start a thread on that..................this is about Hillary..........and her Lies........................and I see you didn't answer the question...............

Was it simple enough for you.................Is she a Liar or not............which is the OP.

Of course she is, she's a Clinton.

No more than anyone else. Of course, politicians lie. We'd never vote for them if they were honest with us.

Case in point, Walter Mondale. He said we'd have to raise taxes, he lost 49 states, and then Ronnie Ray-gun raised them anyway.

Hmmmmm.....

Yet another irrefutable piece of evidence that you indeed possess an IQ of 214... DarkFury
:dunno:
New Poll shows how Stat would have responded had the OP had used correct spelling in his thread title:

1. "So What"?
2. "Looks like Copy/Paste"
3. "Nit Pick Source".
4. "Polls? I got yer Poll right here!"
and wearing mens clothing isnt helping either. she says we need a woman president, she could at least dress like a woman.

Hmmmmm.....

Yet another irrefutable piece of evidence that you indeed possess an IQ of 214... DarkFury ....

Hmmmmm, fascinating...

View attachment 40838

So, let's see which poles are slipping.

Hmmm, these "Poles"?

mpoland.gif

Or these "Poles"?

174915141_7e2d2444ae.jpg

Or these "Poles"?

pole_vaulter_5_by_stonepiler-d4b7fes.jpg

Or these "Poles"?

051111-SuzieQ

:D

Uhhh, just for clarity, let's check out that last point again, it's important. Again, these "Poles"?

793256.jpg

So, in the interest of adult debate, dorkyfuzzlenutz-IQ-214, aka "214", just let us know which of those "poles" you - with your superior intellect - mean.

:rofl:

Oh, and by "Back Pedals", did you mean these?

sku_158282_1.jpg

Coyote - you have a good sense of things. Which "Poles" does DF mean?

I have it on firm authority that it's this poll (but it's rumored to be heavily biased)

funnyUpictureUanimalsUdogsUpeeUpole.jpg

Hillary's doing just fine....but I'm getting a good chuckle at some of the candidates being fielded by the GoP.....

Hmmmmm.....

Yet another irrefutable piece of evidence that you indeed possess an IQ of 214... DarkFury ....

Hmmmmm, fascinating...

View attachment 40838

So, let's see which poles are slipping.

Hmmm, these "Poles"?

mpoland.gif

Or these "Poles"?

174915141_7e2d2444ae.jpg

Or these "Poles"?

pole_vaulter_5_by_stonepiler-d4b7fes.jpg

Or these "Poles"?

051111-SuzieQ

:D

Uhhh, just for clarity, let's check out that last point again, it's important. Again, these "Poles"?

793256.jpg

So, in the interest of adult debate, dorkyfuzzlenutz-IQ-214, aka "214", just let us know which of those "poles" you - with your superior intellect - mean.

:rofl:

Oh, and by "Back Pedals", did you mean these?

sku_158282_1.jpg

Coyote - you have a good sense of things. Which "Poles" does DF mean?

I think this is the funniest post I have ever read......I REALLY NEEDED THIS!

I want to particularly thank you for this post. You mis-spelled a word or two, and so opened yourself up for ridicule by the Loons & Pinheads--who have no answer to the message. Its their way...they are mostly assholes in New England, New Jersey and New York...and if it wasn't a mis-spelled word...they would find something else with which to dodge the issues raised in your post...spelling, grammar, syntax are favorites, and so is just the very simple: "Nutter" "Hater Dupes" ....nothing at all which raises legitimate discussion to your issues.

In short, I like your posts...and I think your critics are mostly cowards.

But, but, this is the guy that has 214 as his IQ.......derp derp....

ZOMG rw'ers threads shooting themselves in the foot right out of the gate w/ basic grammar/spelling blunders :eusa_clap:

As to the premise of the thread, too early to start a repub end zone dance.
Blew a word, big deal. YOU voting for the LIAR?

I don't see Hillary's polls (not poles) slipping.

Americans now view Mrs. Clinton more favorably and more see her as a strong leader than they did earlier in the year, despite weeks of scrutiny about her ethics, a New York Times/CBS News poll has found. And nearly nine in 10 Democrats say the nation is ready to elect a woman president.

Mrs. Clinton remains a polarizing figure — nearly the same percentage of Americans view her positively as negatively — but her favorability rating has improved by nine percentage points since the disclosure in late March that she did not use a government email account as secretary of state.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/06/u...ton-gains-favor-times-cbs-poll-says.html?_r=0

Was the IQ test where you scored 214, the one where you had to match these blocks to the right shaped hole?

3D-shape-structures-math-activity.jpg

And Benghazi? Really?

if you people would run credible candidates and didn't let the crazies take over your Primaries, it would come down to "pick the Democrat" in the last 2 elections :laugh:

And Benghazi? Really?

if you people would run credible candidates and didn't let the crazies take over your Primaries, it would come down to "pick the Democrat" in the last 2 elections :laugh:
"You people". The naivete and binary thought on this site is hilarious.

There is zero (0) percent chance I'll vote GOP. There is maybe a 30% chance I'll vote Democrat. Otherwise I'm stuck with a third party vote, again.

Believe this or not, not everyone is a simplistic hardcore partisan ideologue.

Crazy, huh?

Forum List

Back