Hillary Schools Little Rand Paul

Uh uh uh is what I heard on the REAL questions. Unlike Libya being blamed LOL I wish she would just say "Look, we fucked up. We learned our mistakes, and it will not happen again. I resign" and be done with it.

I wish the Bush administration had done that after 9/11.

Would have probably saved 4000 American troops, over 100K Iraqis, and trillions of US dollars.

As would I.

But the problem with government supremacists like yourself is that you love to create this gargantuan and powerful government apparatus which is subjected to abuse by whomever is in power.

Last edited:
What an ignorant, disrespectful twirp he is....

Ms Jill, we don want to be ignorant or disrespectful. Since you are omniscient disclose the answer to the following puzzle"

Though journalists, CIA personnel and State Department people listening in real time all knew from intercepts and reports back from our people on the ground that this was a terrorist attack involving automatic weapons, rocket-propelled grenades and mortars, why did the administration fabricate the protest story – t, a protest that never happened –but pushed relentlessly by the administration.

LOL, that's some shit assertion straight from World Nut Daily! :lol:
Here:
Who fed Susan Rice the Benghazi bullhockey?

Yo Pheo

So what's your response to the "shitty" assertion?

Or are you afraid that an honest response will affect your monthly food stamp allowance?

Ms Jill, we don want to be ignorant or disrespectful. Since you are omniscient disclose the answer to the following puzzle"

Though journalists, CIA personnel and State Department people listening in real time all knew from intercepts and reports back from our people on the ground that this was a terrorist attack involving automatic weapons, rocket-propelled grenades and mortars, why did the administration fabricate the protest story – t, a protest that never happened –but pushed relentlessly by the administration.

Here:

Yo Pheo

Or are you afraid that an honest response will affect your monthly food stamp allowance?

My response to the shitty assertion is that it's a shitty assertion. Educate yourself and read this:
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/02/w...role-in-libya-attack.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

As far as the "monthly food stamp allowance"; I'm not some right-wing hypocrite has has their grown ass mouth solely sucking off of the government TEAT in the form of disability and any other stupid means that people like you utilize to live off of the government and attack your competition. Sorry sporto, no government tit suckers in this household. :)

Last edited:
Here:

Yo Pheo

My response to the shitty assertion is that it's a shitty assertion. Educate yourself and read this:
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/02/w...role-in-libya-attack.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

As far as the "monthly food stamp allowance"; I'm not some right-wing hypocrite has has their grown ass mouth solely sucking off of the government TEAT in the form off disability and any other stupid means that people like you utilize. :)

Excuse me fucktard , maybe you want to delete your post:

FROM YOUR LINK

" many questions surrounding the attack remain unanswered, including why the State Department did not increase security at the mission amid a stream of diplomatic and intelligence reports that indicated that the security situation in Benghazi and around Libya had deteriorated sharply since the United States reopened its embassy in Tripoli last year."

Has the NY Times stopped being a "liberal" publication?

Rand Paul took Hillary to the woodshed.

We did nothing about Benghzi. Nothing about Algeria. Which maked a major attack her more likely sooner than later. Al quaeda knows they have a patsy in the white house. I can hardly wait for Kerry to take over. This is going to top the three stooges.

Notice how the libs on here are circling the wagons around the Obama admin.
Such conduct is beneath contempt.

I noticed that they could care less about finding out the truth or even about the four men who paid for their hero's inept leadership with their lives. I guess as long as the campaign goes well they are fine with it. That's what Obama thinks, it's a shame that Hillary didn't have the guts to tell the truth but she never has. ~shrug~

I noticed that they could care less about finding out the truth or even about the four men who paid for their hero's inept leadership with their lives. I guess as long as the campaign goes well they are fine with it. That's what Obama thinks, it's a shame that Hillary didn't have the guts to tell the truth but she never has. ~shrug~

Hillary has real mental issues here, What woman in her right mind would stay with a man who has cheated on her time after time after time? Of course she will lie, because she has lied to herself saying billy will not cheat again.

Yo Pheo

As far as the "monthly food stamp allowance"; I'm not some right-wing hypocrite has has their grown ass mouth solely sucking off of the government TEAT in the form off disability and any other stupid means that people like you utilize. :)

Excuse me fucktard , maybe you want to delete your post:

FROM YOUR LINK

" many questions surrounding the attack remain unanswered, including why the State Department did not increase security at the mission amid a stream of diplomatic and intelligence reports that indicated that the security situation in Benghazi and around Libya had deteriorated sharply since the United States reopened its embassy in Tripoli last year."

Has the NY Times stopped being a "liberal" publication?

The above is sane and rational, this crap: Who fed Susan Rice the Benghazi bullhockey?
is where you got that quote from.

Turkey?

Priceless

he's so clueless...

can you imagine... the little pissant is on the committee for 10 seconds (a travesty in and of itself... thanks mitch mcconnell) and he's telling *her* he'd fire her?

lol..... she does more in 5 minutes of her day than he's done in his entire life.

The nut does not fall far from the tree.
....And, when it does....the fall (apparently) impacts it's memory....but, not it's imagination....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQV513CXclg]Rand Paul: Benghazi May Have Been Cover-up for Obama Gun-Running - YouTube[/ame]

260.gif
260.gif
260.gif
260.gif
260.gif

Did the op say, mind your betters?

No wonder these Politicians figure they can lie to the American people..People like you who just worship the ground they walk on

If Hillary can't stand the heat she should get the hell out of politics..She shouldn't of ever been put in as Sec. of State to begin with

That excuses their behaviour how?

Who said it excuses their behavior? Dragging a woman to the ground, and then standing, not stomping, on her head is ridiculous. My point was that Rand had nothing to do with it, and certainly didn't just "walk by" the incident since he was in a car driving away from the event when it happened. Also, I'll point out that this woman was not "exercising her first amendment rights" by shoving a sign in Rand's face while he was in a moving vehicle. That's not to excuse what happened next either, by the way, merely to refute the nonsense the poster I quoted was trying to pass off regarding this incident, which has nothing to do with the hearing on Benghazi in the first place.

I agree, that incident has no bearing on this nor is it symbolic of anything.

A better parallel to the Hillary Grillary would be the time he took a Baylor student, tied her hands, took her to a creek and ordered her to worship "Aqua Buddha". Pretty much the same attitude, only this time was more grandstandy. But every time, there's a woman involved. Hmm.

Now this topic is not only irrelevant to Benghazi, but there's zero proof that it ever even happened at all.

This thread is easily summarized.

Rand Paul is a Republican, therefore bad. Hillary Clinton is a Democrat, therefore good. Rand says things I don't like about Hillary, Rand must be destroyed.

And they call Ron Paul supporters "bots." :rolleyes:

And everyone walks away unscathed...no accountability, responsibility from either side which signifies acceptance from the party doing the interrogating.

the fauxraging demands for "accountability" about 4 people, no matter how unfortunate the loss of those people, who were stationed in an area they knew was dangerous is very funny considering not one of the fauxraging types has ever demanded that dick cheney and george bush testify under oath, or even in the open, about how they allowed 9.11 to occur.

perhaps thousands of people ON U.S. SOIL, should have been worth seeking accountability for.

They were ordered into a place that was unsafe. I guess you're about to say they could quit.

Oh, and Hillary isn't president or even VP.

9/11 happened because we couldn't imagine terrorists would sacrifice themselves in the manner that they did. Benghazi happened because the Obama administration is willing to risk the lives of diplomats and service members to put on a fake front that we're all part of one big happy family in the ME. They're forcing soldiers and civilians to walk the streets unarmed in hostile cities. Even Marine guards are not allowed ammo for the weapons they're holding. It is this negligence that contributed to the death of those 4 people.

Hillary has real mental issues here, What woman in her right mind would stay with a man who has cheated on her time after time after time? Of course she will lie, because she has lied to herself saying billy will not cheat again.

Bill is Hillary's credentials, without him she is just another whinner.

Bill is Hillary's credentials, without him she is just another whinner.

Unfortunately, there are a lot of those in this government

when they are worshipped as our betters, what should we expect?

What difference does it make?

That's the point of the investigation. They need to change policy to reflect lessons learned.....only the Obama Administration is lying to themselves and not learning anything.

This thread is easily summarized.

Rand Paul is a Republican, therefore bad. Hillary Clinton is a Democrat, therefore good. Rand says things I don't like about Hillary, Rand must be destroyed.

And they call Ron Paul supporters "bots." :rolleyes:

Better summary: Rand Paul said a lot of stupid shit.

I'm not surprised you think so.
He's a little punk who is also clueless.

But hey - it's only Kentucky.

Forum List

Back