Hillary Schools Little Rand Paul

Exactly. That was the same fake point McCain and his gang tried to hang on Susan Rice -- not concerned with security or lives, but rather all hung up on which initial description of the cause was accurate. As if an earlier accuracy about the underlying cause would have made four Americans less dead. What difference did it ever make? Senators with their attention-whoring sometimes act like freaking toddlers.

So you don't care that she is lying, what difference does that make? eh..

"At this point what difference does it make" is a (rhetorical) question. A question cannot be a lie.

Does it make a difference? You're actually suggesting if Susan Rice had correctly announced the root cause earlier, we could then jump in our time machine and prevent it?

Grandstanding. That's all it is. Using an embassy attack with four dead as a grandstand to bellow political hot air.

True, the specter of someone so comprehensively ignorant as Rand Paul questioning anyone concerning foreign policy matters is indeed repulsive.

Rand Paul just said that Clinton was flat out lying and that there was definitely a political cover up concerning Benghazi. He believes that the cover up was dealing with the CIA running guns out of Libya into Turkey with the end user being the resistance in Syria.

Did he literally articulate something that could be an on going CLASSIFIED operation? If so, BAD FORM on his part.

That's your position? Nothing about the flat out Obama/Clinton lies? Nothing at all?

My position is that he shouldn't have made public the possibility of an operation that me be classified and ongoing. What "lies" are you referring to? I read this article and it shed more light on the situation:
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/02/w...role-in-libya-attack.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Did he literally articulate something that could be an on going CLASSIFIED operation? If so, BAD FORM on his part.

That's your position? Nothing about the flat out Obama/Clinton lies? Nothing at all?

My position is that he shouldn't have made public the possibility of an operation that me be classified and ongoing. What "lies" are you referring to? I read this article and it shed more light on the situation:
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/02/w...role-in-libya-attack.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

What about the four dead men that could have been rescued but Obama/Clinton refused them aid?

Chelsea is gonna miss out huh?

i don't think it holds true for girls. she's pretty exceptional in her own right. maybe it's because these guys get overshadowed by a father who's better than they are.

^^^^^^^

a fine example of demon crap backpedaling. honey!

No no, Jillian's on to something. I've never been a girl but boys definitely have that image-comparison issue with their fathers. A perfect ready example: Dubya.

What an ignorant, disrespectful twirp he is...

I wanted her to say "young man, mind your betters".

she looked at him like he was from mars when he asked about weapons going from libya to turkey.

and then pointed out that he was totally uninformed about anything having to do with benghazi.

what an idiot he is.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, and neither does the nut

Walked right by her in his car, huh? :rolleyes:

That excuses their behaviour how?

Who said it excuses their behavior? Dragging a woman to the ground, and then standing, not stomping, on her head is ridiculous. My point was that Rand had nothing to do with it, and certainly didn't just "walk by" the incident since he was in a car driving away from the event when it happened. Also, I'll point out that this woman was not "exercising her first amendment rights" by shoving a sign in Rand's face while he was in a moving vehicle. That's not to excuse what happened next either, by the way, merely to refute the nonsense the poster I quoted was trying to pass off regarding this incident, which has nothing to do with the hearing on Benghazi in the first place.

Which leads to the question: Why are they trying to take away from the hearings if Hillary did so good and Rand did so bad?

And more importantly, why is it the show that seems to be so important to people. It doesnt look like we are any closer to the truth in the matter. Why is that less important than who looks like they came out on top?

Is there anyone here who thinks the show is more important than the truth about why this happened, why support wasnt provided, and why there was a cover up? If so, I highly recommend some self reflection here.

So we lied to the American people and the folks at the UN. (outrage) "What difference does it make?" if the Ambassador and 3 other Americans died because we chose not to send aid when we could have and then take all the time we needed to get our false story straight.

Ah, yes. Hindsight. A wonderful thing.

Another excuse/deflection. It has nothing to do with hindsite. It was a conscious decision to let those Americans die and to try and blame a YouTube video for Christ's sake to cover up their gun running to Syrian rebels.

This post belongs in the CT forums....

Uh uh uh is what I heard on the REAL questions. Unlike Libya being blamed LOL I wish she would just say "Look, we fucked up. We learned our mistakes, and it will not happen again. I resign" and be done with it.

Ain't gonna happen cause it did not happen. Get the fuck over it.:evil::cuckoo: The mob did not get anymore in 7 hours than they already had. NO smoking gun to shoot obama with. An attack on Hillary or Rice is an attack on Obama. Failed again, village idiots. Hilary is smarter then all the fucks in Congress and the Senate.

Rand Paul (just now) also said that he believes that the filmmaker and his film were blamed in an effort to deflect the real reason (which was gun running) as far away from the CIA Annex in Benghazi as possible.

Is he asserting that the filmmaker who is in jail committed no criminal acts? Do you think it's prudent for him to expose an operation that is CLASSIFIED and either ongoing or RECENT where some of the people involved could be COMPROMISED in a MAJOR way?

What about the people who didn't have to die and dead? What do you have to say about them? What about Obama/Clinton lying and sending out Rice to lie? Any comments on that?

Read this article and get a different perspective:

What were they "Lying" about, the reason for the attack? What's the big deal? What if they were spreading disinformation in order to catch the perpetrators off guard so they can bring them to justice?
As far as their presentation about the situation, I think that they failed in some respects. I think that many of their rivals used it as a political football and had and have NO concern for the Diplomatic Staff there that got killed. They should be ashamed of themselves.

What about the four dead men that could have been rescued but Obama/Clinton refused them aid?

LOL, did you read that article? :lol:

What an ignorant, disrespectful twirp he is....

Ms Jill, we don want to be ignorant or disrespectful. Since you are omniscient disclose the answer to the following puzzle"

Though journalists, CIA personnel and State Department people listening in real time all knew from intercepts and reports back from our people on the ground that this was a terrorist attack involving automatic weapons, rocket-propelled grenades and mortars, why did the administration fabricate the protest story – t, a protest that never happened –but pushed relentlessly by the administration.

Isn't this the truth???

Paul suggesting he would have fired Clinton is like the Little League coach suggesting he would have fired Babe Ruth. I expect Hillary Clinton to run for and win the presidency, and I very much hope Paul runs against her. If he does, Hillary Rodham Clinton will pulverize Rand Paul into outer space.

Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) said today that President Obama wants to annihilate the Republican party. He is half right — it is the Republican Party that is in the process of annihilating itself, with a distemper that is far outside the mainstream of American life, as Paul demonstrated at the Benghazi hearing.

Hillary Clinton 69, Rand Paul 10 - The Hill's Pundits Blog

Uh uh uh is what I heard on the REAL questions. Unlike Libya being blamed LOL I wish she would just say "Look, we fucked up. We learned our mistakes, and it will not happen again. I resign" and be done with it.

I wish the Bush administration had done that after 9/11.

Would have probably saved 4000 American troops, over 100K Iraqis, and trillions of US dollars.

What an ignorant, disrespectful twirp he is...

I wanted her to say "young man, mind your betters".

she looked at him like he was from mars when he asked about weapons going from libya to turkey.
^Typical Liberal Mindset on Full Display^

"How DARE you talk to me in such a manner! Bow down to me little man or be Arkancided!"

Isn't this the truth???

Paul suggesting he would have fired Clinton is like the Little League coach suggesting he would have fired Babe Ruth. I expect Hillary Clinton to run for and win the presidency, and I very much hope Paul runs against her. If he does, Hillary Rodham Clinton will pulverize Rand Paul into outer space.

Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) said today that President Obama wants to annihilate the Republican party. He is half right — it is the Republican Party that is in the process of annihilating itself, with a distemper that is far outside the mainstream of American life, as Paul demonstrated at the Benghazi hearing.

Hillary Clinton 69, Rand Paul 10 - The Hill's Pundits Blog

I am sure she will.

The people that will elect her to power - the Parasitic Faction - does not give a shit about this type of issue. So long as the get their food stamps they will see nothing , hear nothing and speak nothing.

Food Stamp Recipients Increased 11,133 Per Day Under Obama .

What an ignorant, disrespectful twirp he is....

Ms Jill, we don want to be ignorant or disrespectful. Since you are omniscient disclose the answer to the following puzzle"

Though journalists, CIA personnel and State Department people listening in real time all knew from intercepts and reports back from our people on the ground that this was a terrorist attack involving automatic weapons, rocket-propelled grenades and mortars, why did the administration fabricate the protest story – t, a protest that never happened –but pushed relentlessly by the administration.

LOL, that's some shit assertion straight from World Nut Daily! :lol:
Here:
Who fed Susan Rice the Benghazi bullhockey?

Forum List

Back