Hillary Schools Little Rand Paul

Rand Paul Thugs Stomping Democratic Woman!

Perhaps "Little Rand" would care to explain why he walked right by his women who, attempting to exercise her 1st Amendment rights, was being assaulted by his this supporters!

More video of Rand Paul Thugs Stomping Democratic Woman - YouTube

Walked right by her in his car, huh? :rolleyes:

That excuses their behaviour how?

Who said it excuses their behavior? Dragging a woman to the ground, and then standing, not stomping, on her head is ridiculous. My point was that Rand had nothing to do with it, and certainly didn't just "walk by" the incident since he was in a car driving away from the event when it happened. Also, I'll point out that this woman was not "exercising her first amendment rights" by shoving a sign in Rand's face while he was in a moving vehicle. That's not to excuse what happened next either, by the way, merely to refute the nonsense the poster I quoted was trying to pass off regarding this incident, which has nothing to do with the hearing on Benghazi in the first place.

Rand Paul just said that Clinton was flat out lying and that there was definitely a political cover up concerning Benghazi. He believes that the cover up was dealing with the CIA running guns out of Libya into Turkey with the end user being the resistance in Syria.

Did he literally articulate something that could be an on going CLASSIFIED operation? If so, BAD FORM on his part.

Four Americans, including U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens, were killed in Benghazi when armed terrorists raided a U.S. compound in Libya. The attack was originally blamed on a protest sparked by an anti-Muslim YouTube video. However, an Accountability Review Board found that version to be completely false. The board’s report blamed the attack on terrorists alone and found there was no demonstration outside the U.S. Mission prior to the attack.

So we lied to the American people and the folks at the UN. (outrage) "What difference does it make?" if the Ambassador and 3 other Americans died because we chose not to send aid when we could have and then take all the time we needed to get our false story straight.

Ah, yes. Hindsight. A wonderful thing.

Another excuse/deflection. It has nothing to do with hindsite. It was a conscious decision to let those Americans die and to try and blame a YouTube video for Christ's sake to cover up their gun running to Syrian rebels.

This thread is easily summarized.

Rand Paul is a Republican, therefore bad. Hillary Clinton is a Democrat, therefore good. Rand says things I don't like about Hillary, Rand must be destroyed.

And they call Ron Paul supporters "bots." :rolleyes:

And everyone walks away unscathed...no accountability, responsibility from either side which signifies acceptance from the party doing the interrogating.

the fauxraging demands for "accountability" about 4 people, no matter how unfortunate the loss of those people, who were stationed in an area they knew was dangerous is very funny considering not one of the fauxraging types has ever demanded that dick cheney and george bush testify under oath, or even in the open, about how they allowed 9.11 to occur.

perhaps thousands of people ON U.S. SOIL, should have been worth seeking accountability for.

Obfuscation. Bullshit post.
How DARE YOU treat the murder of 4 Americans with such a cavalier attitude.
I suppose you would say this if one of these fine Americans was one of your family members, yes?

Can somebody link to this screaming and yelling she did. I saw some of it, but not all, and from what I saw there was no screaming or yelling. Could be wrong tho'...

Is that it? I saw that before.
Surely there must be more? The way the rightie loons are going I was expecting screeching and screaming. At worst, it was a slightly raised voice?

Yep, apparently hating on Hillary is all the rage around here... :lol:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/clean-debate-zone/263224-an-open-challenge-2.html#post6366261

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...assassination-what-say-you-3.html#post6166626

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-cold-water-on-benghazi-gate.html#post6224458

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-not-one-expressing-sympathy.html#post5973027

Last edited by a moderator:
All of you defending Hillary and this administration over the Benghazi fiasco would have raked Bush over the coals for this if this had happened during his presidency. There is no excuse for what happened that day and anyone with even an ounce of objectivity knows that.

It's amazing how partisanship can be so powerful that it will deprive someone of even a little bit of decency.

Welcome to the world of the liberal double standard.

Rand Paul just said that Clinton was flat out lying and that there was definitely a political cover up concerning Benghazi. He believes that the cover up was dealing with the CIA running guns out of Libya into Turkey with the end user being the resistance in Syria.

Did he literally articulate something that could be an on going CLASSIFIED operation? If so, BAD FORM on his part.

That's your position? Nothing about the flat out Obama/Clinton lies? Nothing at all?

she also said it doesn't really matter how 4 Americans were killed.

The proper context is everything. That wasn't her total statement, I think that she was sincere in her grief and feeling towards the families of those 4 people. Here's exactly what she said:
"We had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or because of guys out for a walk one night and decided to go kill some Americans? At this point what difference does it make, Senator?" Clinton asked Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., when asked why the administration initially gave an inaccurate version of the events that took place."

The difference is that in the later case Hillary was lying.

Any 5-year-old understands that.

How was she lying?

This thread is easily summarized.

Rand Paul is a Republican, therefore bad. Hillary Clinton is a Democrat, therefore good. Rand says things I don't like about Hillary, Rand must be destroyed.

And they call Ron Paul supporters "bots." :rolleyes:

Better summary: Rand Paul said a lot of stupid shit.

Better summary: You're a moron.

You'd think if Rand Paul did say alot of stupid stuff, he could quote it.

She's cuckoo. Yelling, screaming tirades, passing off her responsibilities, being unaccountable etc. But hey, the filmaker is in jail.

What's he in jail for? Was it specifically because he made the movie or is it something else?

He's in jail because Obama wants him in jail.

LOL, thanks for the laugh! That was a GREAT parody of the mindset of some republican/"conservative" psychopaths! I wish they would come back down to reality.

hillary-embassy-funding_n.jpg

She's cuckoo. Yelling, screaming tirades, passing off her responsibilities, being unaccountable etc. But hey, the filmaker is in jail.

What's he in jail for? Was it specifically because he made the movie or is it something else?

Rand Paul (just now) also said that he believes that the filmmaker and his film were blamed in an effort to deflect the real reason (which was gun running) as far away from the CIA Annex in Benghazi as possible.

Is he asserting that the filmmaker who is in jail committed no criminal acts? Do you think it's prudent for him to expose an operation that is CLASSIFIED and either ongoing or RECENT where some of the people involved could be COMPROMISED in a MAJOR way?

Rand Paul (just now) also said that he believes that the filmmaker and his film were blamed in an effort to deflect the real reason (which was gun running) as far away from the CIA Annex in Benghazi as possible.

Is he asserting that the filmmaker who is in jail committed no criminal acts? Do you think it's prudent for him to expose an operation that is CLASSIFIED and either ongoing or RECENT where some of the people involved could be COMPROMISED in a MAJOR way?

What about the people who didn't have to die and dead? What do you have to say about them? What about Obama/Clinton lying and sending out Rice to lie? Any comments on that?

Marco Rubio right now is saying that he and others do not believe Hilary's testimony today and that she lied. He said that she knew about the cables that she is denying knowledge of.

Walked right by her in his car, huh? :rolleyes:

That excuses their behaviour how?

Who said it excuses their behavior? Dragging a woman to the ground, and then standing, not stomping, on her head is ridiculous. My point was that Rand had nothing to do with it, and certainly didn't just "walk by" the incident since he was in a car driving away from the event when it happened. Also, I'll point out that this woman was not "exercising her first amendment rights" by shoving a sign in Rand's face while he was in a moving vehicle. That's not to excuse what happened next either, by the way, merely to refute the nonsense the poster I quoted was trying to pass off regarding this incident, which has nothing to do with the hearing on Benghazi in the first place.

I agree, that incident has no bearing on this nor is it symbolic of anything.

A better parallel to the Hillary Grillary would be the time he took a Baylor student, tied her hands, took her to a creek and ordered her to worship "Aqua Buddha". Pretty much the same attitude, only this time was more grandstandy. But every time, there's a woman involved. Hmm.

Last edited:
she also said it doesn't really matter how 4 Americans were killed.

The proper context is everything. That wasn't her total statement, I think that she was sincere in her grief and feeling towards the families of those 4 people. Here's exactly what she said:
"We had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or because of guys out for a walk one night and decided to go kill some Americans? At this point what difference does it make, Senator?" Clinton asked Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., when asked why the administration initially gave an inaccurate version of the events that took place."

Exactly. That was the same fake point McCain and his gang tried to hang on Susan Rice -- not concerned with security or lives, but rather all hung up on which initial description of the cause was accurate. As if an earlier accuracy about the underlying cause would have made four Americans less dead. What difference did it ever make? Senators with their attention-whoring sometimes act like freaking toddlers.

The problem is three fold:

1) Why the incident occured
2) The lack of any effort to rescue them despite resources being available
3) The cover up. Trying to blame a video instead of the terrorists. Particularly in the context of the political campaign.

I understand that some of you dont want the cover up investigated. But if you don't want cover ups investigated, don't support administrations that delibrately release lies to the American people in an attempt to cover up the truth.

Congress is investigating

Forum List

Back