Hillary Schools Little Rand Paul

Hillary lost her 2016 run yesterday with her blowing off this entire scandal as no big deal, then hiding behind the 4 dead Americans to stop the questions.

It's like someone that burns down the forest then questioned by police, her reponse is "Who cares...what about all the dead little animals."

You're actually saying that Hillary Clinton led this attack and killed our personnel herself?

Analogize much?

hillary.jpg

Thanks for the pos rep Dubya :badgrin:

After four more years of Obama, America will be done with democrat presidents for a long time.
I seem to recall hearing that when you all told usthe polls were all biased and Romney was going to win. Yet you keep projecting your own hate and vitriol. Most people don't think like the radical right.

It's not really complicated

I think the point Jillian is making here is probably true. Anybody who thinks Clinton's testimony hurt her or the Democrats for 2016 is fooling themselves.

Her liver will give out way before 2016.

I seem to recall hearing that when you all told usthe polls were all biased and Romney was going to win. Yet you keep projecting your own hate and vitriol. Most people don't think like the radical right.

I think the point Jillian is making here is probably true. Anybody who thinks Clinton's testimony hurt her or the Democrats for 2016 is fooling themselves.

You obviously can't behave any better than to be a partisan hack.

I've admitted to not like Hillary Clinton, but just because I don't like her doesn't mean she isn't a capable person. She is very capable in many ways. I would like to see a woman become President, but I wouldn't want Clinton and definitely not Palin, because she is too dumb. The best one I can think of right now would be Elizabeth Warren.

You wish. Dream it comes true because that's the only way you'll see it.

I thought it was the other way around.. Rand Paul put Hillary in her place.. as a liar and totally responsible for the deaths of 4 Americans. Liberals never assume any responsibility for anything.. zero- none.. They never do anything wrong.. everything their Kings and Queens rule on, is right and fine by the Zombie herd. They are pathetic sheep in the form of Germans who walked lockstep to Adolf Hitlers tune of slaughtering innocents. We can all see how the Holocaust happened simply by watching today's leftist Zombies.

Good to know that a wingnut piece of shit like you doesn't put ANY blame on the terrorists who murdered our fellow Americans.

Why don't you blame the murderers? Do you believe that they were right? Is it OK because these 4 were working in an Obama administration?

I'm not surprised you think so.

are all republicans bad? really? you can pretend that's what it is. but is anyone saying that about rubio? mccain? any of the other republicans who asked questions?

i don't think so. try again.

but kevin, here's a hint.. ANY thinking person should acknowledge he sounded and looked ridiculous.

No, you're all piling onto Rand because he was essentially the "loudest," for lack of a better term, and you can make fun of his hair or "Aqua Buddha" or any other number of irrelevant things. But do any of you agree with anything McCain or Rubio said? Doubt it. You're too busy complaining that Republicans didn't want any accountability regarding Bush and 9/11, while proving your own hypocrisy by avoiding any accountability for Hillary or Obama on Benghazi.

Here's a hint, when you say "ANY thinking "person" should believe something you prove your own ignorance and agenda. Thinking people can disagree on anything and everything, and do so for honest reasons.
So, in your opinion Rand Paul behaved perfectly fine and honorably?

Neither Hillary or Obama give a shit about those dead americans.

Other people are pawns in their power games.

The left have always been willing to sacrifice innocents to get to their utopian objectives.

Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot....it just is what it is.

Hillary lost her 2016 run yesterday with her blowing off this entire scandal as no big deal, then hiding behind the 4 dead Americans to stop the questions.

It's like someone that burns down the forest then questioned by police, her reponse is "Who cares...what about all the dead little animals."

That’s what this is really about, politics; not the facts and truth of the incident, the security of other foreign missions, or the families of the Americans killed.

Neither Hillary or Obama give a shit about those dead americans.

Other people are pawns in their power games.

The left have always been willing to sacrifice innocents to get to their utopian objectives.

Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot....it just is what it is.

That’s what this is really about, politics; not the facts and truth of the incident, the security of other foreign missions, or the families of the Americans killed.

You are an absolute idiot. You talk like you haven't got a brain in your damn head. How would you know what President Obama or Secretary Clinton feel about anything?? Based on what?? Your totally unobjective opinions?? How appropriate your avi is.

You obviously can't behave any better than to be a partisan hack.

I've admitted to not like Hillary Clinton, but just because I don't like her doesn't mean she isn't a capable person. She is very capable in many ways. I would like to see a woman become President, but I wouldn't want Clinton and definitely not Palin, because she is too dumb. The best one I can think of right now would be Elizabeth Warren.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

He's a little punk who is also clueless.

But hey - it's only Kentucky.

Ad homs and bigotry. Still not surprised.
Don't feel you need to defend Rand because you admire his father.

They are not the same, or even close.

As I've previously shown my willingness to criticize Rand when I feel him to be wrong that shouldn't be an issue. In this case, however, all I see are the partisans lining up on either side and throwing feces at one another. Hillary is apparently a drunk, and Rand has funny hair. Big deal.

are all republicans bad? really? you can pretend that's what it is. but is anyone saying that about rubio? mccain? any of the other republicans who asked questions?

i don't think so. try again.

but kevin, here's a hint.. ANY thinking person should acknowledge he sounded and looked ridiculous.

No, you're all piling onto Rand because he was essentially the "loudest," for lack of a better term, and you can make fun of his hair or "Aqua Buddha" or any other number of irrelevant things. But do any of you agree with anything McCain or Rubio said? Doubt it. You're too busy complaining that Republicans didn't want any accountability regarding Bush and 9/11, while proving your own hypocrisy by avoiding any accountability for Hillary or Obama on Benghazi.

Here's a hint, when you say "ANY thinking "person" should believe something you prove your own ignorance and agenda. Thinking people can disagree on anything and everything, and do so for honest reasons.

Asking questions, and telling Hillary that he would hold his Secretary of State accountable for what happened in Benghazi were he President? Yeah, I'd say that's perfectly fine. You can disagree with it, and my own position would be that if President Obama wanted to dismiss Secretary Clinton over this situation, which I don't think would be unreasonable in and of itself, he would have to do so right before he himself resigned for his own culpability in the matter. Was Rand playing politics? Sure. He's looking ahead to 2016 and positioning himself. I wouldn't call it honorable, but this is politics and honor is in very short supply.

What an ignorant, disrespectful twirp he is...

I wanted her to say "young man, mind your betters".

she looked at him like he was from mars when he asked about weapons going from libya to turkey.

and then pointed out that he was totally uninformed about anything having to do with benghazi.

what an idiot he is.
The informed ones lied about it. She is the ignorant idiot.

Asking questions, and telling Hillary that he would hold his Secretary of State accountable for what happened in Benghazi were he President? Yeah, I'd say that's perfectly fine. You can disagree with it, and my own position would be that if President Obama wanted to dismiss Secretary Clinton over this situation, which I don't think would be unreasonable in and of itself, he would have to do so right before he himself resigned for his own culpability in the matter. Was Rand playing politics? Sure. He's looking ahead to 2016 and positioning himself. I wouldn't call it honorable, but this is politics and honor is in very short supply.

Interesting post, in that you reversed yourself 180° between the beginning and the end of it. :confused:

Here's the caveat: Rand Paul isn't there to lecture the Secretary. None of them are. They're there to ask questions. Puffing up and soapboxing about "I woulda done this, I woulda done that" serves no purpose whatsoever. What he "would have done if he were President" is irrelevant, because he ain't. Nor was the hearing an official "woulda-shoulda-coulda" hearing. All that hot air was just a waste of everybody's time.

And if he was trying to set himself up with a legacy for the future, he sure didn't do himself any favours anyway.

Interesting post, in that you reversed yourself 180° between the beginning and the end of it. :confused:

Here's the caveat: Rand Paul isn't there to lecture the Secretary. None of them are. They're there to ask questions. Puffing up and soapboxing about "I woulda done this, I woulda done that" serves no purpose whatsoever. What he "would have done if he were President" is irrelevant, because he ain't. Nor was the hearing an official "woulda-shoulda-coulda" hearing. All that hot air was just a waste of everybody's time.

And if he was trying to set himself up with a legacy for the future, he sure didn't do himself any favours anyway.

Please point out where I reversed anything.

And give me a break. Criticizing somebody is not disrespecting them, and it's not out of the purview of those pointless hearings to point out where you think there's bad policy or bad leadership. The simple fact is that those hearings are nothing but political theater in the first place, so there's no reason to get upset when somebody treats them as such.

Forum List

Back