Hillary Schools Little Rand Paul

I'm not surprised you think so.
He's a little punk who is also clueless.

But hey - it's only Kentucky.

No. You lefties are incensed that one of your people is being questioned.
You people treat fellow liberals in politics as royalty. That they cannot be questioned under any circumstances.
Paul is correct. Clinton should have been fired.
In fact I think her sudden decision to step down is bullshit. I think Obama asked for her resignation.

If you believe that to be true, then why aren't you singing Obama's praises for dumping her?

[ame=http://youtu.be/6fG6XNIwBaY]RAND PAUL BRINGS IT!... Tells Hillary Clinton: YOU Are to Blame for Benghazi! - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Hillary lost her 2016 run yesterday with her blowing off this entire scandal as no big deal, then hiding behind the 4 dead Americans to stop the questions.

It's like someone that burns down the forest then questioned by police, her reponse is "Who cares...what about all the dead little animals."

Hillary lost her 2016 run yesterday with her blowing off this entire scandal as no big deal, then hiding behind the 4 dead Americans to stop the questions.

It's like someone that burns down the forest then questioned by police, her reponse is "Who cares...what about all the dead little animals."

It's going to take a lot more than that for people to stop supporting her for 2016. She has the highest approval rating pretty much anywhere. I read something on that last week, I'll see if I can find it.

Granted, it's a week old, but I've seen nothing out there indicating a massive drop.

Hillary Clinton Exits With 69% Approval Rating - Washington Wire - WSJ

It's going to take a lot more than that for people to stop supporting her for 2016. She has the highest approval rating pretty much anywhere. I read something on that last week, I'll see if I can find it.

Granted, it's a week old, but I've seen nothing out there indicating a massive drop.

After four more years of Obama, America will be done with democrat presidents for a long time.

I can only imagine a criminal under investigation for killing 4 people responds to the police questioning about who did it....."Who cares, there are 4 dead Americans."

I can only imagine a criminal under investigation for killing 4 people responds to the police questioning about who did it....."Who cares, there are 4 dead Americans."

I have no love in my heart for that woman, but her point was that four dead Americans was just a snapshot of the entire picture. She went on to address the specifics, but unfortunately I can only stand to see/hear her for so long, so I don't remember the specifics.

I have no love in my heart for that woman, but her point was that four dead Americans was just a snapshot of the entire picture. She went on to address the specifics, but unfortunately I can only stand to see/hear her for so long, so I don't remember the specifics.

I wouldn't go as far as no love in my heart, but I've never liked her much and I've liked all the other first ladies.

uhhhh, WRONG!

She used the 4 dead Americans to deflect questions about who did what and who knew what on 9-11 and the following 2 weeks of lies.

She threw out the "who cares there are 4 dead Americans" like she is some innocent bystander to some murder scene when in fact she is an accessory to their murders trying to deflect people looking at her.

uhhhh, WRONG!

She used the 4 dead Americans to deflect questions about who did what and who knew what on 9-11 and the following 2 weeks of lies.

She threw out the "who cares there are 4 dead Americans" like she is some innocent bystander to some murder scene when in fact she is an accessory to their murders trying to deflect people looking at her.

The families of those four dead Americans certainly care, and anyone with a brain certainly cares. Since when do people not care who is responsible when people die?

hillary.jpg

That's true (I read 70%), and it's because message board media like this always bring out the knuckledragger mentality (on any issue) who think they can change public opinion just by declaring it on the internets. They see it as kind of a colony of the Bubble they live in, a place to echo and reinforce the meme, figuring if they repeat it enough, close their eyes and click their shoes three times, it will all become the reality they want to be true.

But empty demagoguery is still a far cry from the reality of public perception. It's kinda weird to think you can control outside the Bubble, from inside the Bubble.

Last edited:

After four more years of Obama, America will be done with democrat presidents for a long time.
I seem to recall hearing that when you all told usthe polls were all biased and Romney was going to win. Yet you keep projecting your own hate and vitriol. Most people don't think like the radical right.

It's not really complicated

I am sure she will.

The people that will elect her to power - the Parasitic Faction - does not give a shit about this type of issue. So long as the get their food stamps they will see nothing , hear nothing and speak nothing.

Food Stamp Recipients Increased 11,133 Per Day Under Obama .

Oh, geez!!! What crap.

Facts that cast Obama in an negative light just kill you, don't they.

Hillary Clinton swats the flies

The dull thud you just heard was the sound of Republicans beating a dead horse. The sharp thwap you just heard was the sound of Hillary Clinton swatting them silly.

Clinton has already weathered two decades of Washington scandal-mongering — Vince Foster was "murdered," she was a college "radical," she was a "lesbian," she supposedly made too much money from commodity futures, she supposedly did wrong during Whitewater, whatever — so it's no surprise that she survived inquiries about Benghazi with nary a nick to her sky-high reputation on Wednesday.

Her current poll approval rating is 67 percent; congressional Republicans are stuck at 19 percent. Who won yesterday? You do the math.

Obviously, what happened in Benghazi was a disaster. Four Americans, including a well-loved ambassador, should not have died. An accountability panel - appointed by Clinton and helmed by former Joint Chiefs chairman Michael Mullen and respected diplomat Thomas Pickering - has already concluded that the State Department screwed up by not adequately securing that U.S. outpost in Libya. And Clinton herself has already vetted the panel's verdict. She said so again yesterday, in the Senate and House hearings.

But leave it to the Republicans to overreach and make fools of themselves. Clearly, a decisive electoral defeat has not tamed them.

Hillary Clinton swats the flies ? NewsWorks

Read the rest of the article. Nothing that happened yesterday cast President Obama or Secretary Clinton in a bad light. Just the idiot Republicans and their dumb questions.

hillary's presidential slogan will be "what difference does it make".

If someone asks will she be strong on national security her response can be "what difference does it make".

If someone asks if she will be strong on gun violence; "what difference does it make".

the clintons and the other 1990's self enriching liberals are part of the "so what"movement.

$imagesCA68NP2L.jpg

I seem to recall hearing that when you all told usthe polls were all biased and Romney was going to win. Yet you keep projecting your own hate and vitriol. Most people don't think like the radical right.

It's not really complicated

I think the point Jillian is making here is probably true. Anybody who thinks Clinton's testimony hurt her or the Democrats for 2016 is fooling themselves.

That’s what this is really about, politics; not the facts and truth of the incident, the security of other foreign missions, or the families of the Americans killed.

Bills scandal ridden, carpetbagging, incompetent little wife couldnt school anyone. That would take a village

Depending on the assignment the diplomatic corps has always been fraught with danger. At times some envoys, have been in as much danger as the 241 military Reagan lost in Beirut in 1983. Usually the losses are accepted as part of the job.

Forum List

Back