Hillary Schools Little Rand Paul

The statement was provided by Pheonixops, which he claims was accurate. He seems to be on your side of the argument. Go figure.

no... not the words... what they meant....

and she wasn't making ANY observation about causation... that was the point.

perhaps you might want to consider working on your comprehension skills?

unless, of course, you're putting forth an intentionally fallacious argument.....

oh wait...

You must be great at interpreting intentions. Words are so passe. :razz:

Sadly, her statement was crass - she sought to diminish the fact the act was planned and that actions could have been taken to keep Americans out of harm's way.

but you didn't HEAR her words. you're reading something and assigning a false meaning.

there was nothing crass about her. your effort to demonize her, however... THAT is crass.

Isn't this the truth???

Paul suggesting he would have fired Clinton is like the Little League coach suggesting he would have fired Babe Ruth. I expect Hillary Clinton to run for and win the presidency, and I very much hope Paul runs against her. If he does, Hillary Rodham Clinton will pulverize Rand Paul into outer space.

Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) said today that President Obama wants to annihilate the Republican party. He is half right — it is the Republican Party that is in the process of annihilating itself, with a distemper that is far outside the mainstream of American life, as Paul demonstrated at the Benghazi hearing.

Hillary Clinton 69, Rand Paul 10 - The Hill's Pundits Blog

I am sure she will.

The people that will elect her to power - the Parasitic Faction - does not give a shit about this type of issue. So long as the get their food stamps they will see nothing , hear nothing and speak nothing.

Food Stamp Recipients Increased 11,133 Per Day Under Obama .

Oh, geez!!! What crap.

What an ignorant, disrespectful twirp he is...

I wanted her to say "young man, mind your betters".

she looked at him like he was from mars when he asked about weapons going from libya to turkey.

and then pointed out that he was totally uninformed about anything having to do with benghazi.

what an idiot he is.

Yeah, Rand Paul out whittled by a woman who's only claim to fame is being married to a President who cheated on her and using her husbands name recognition to get elected in a liberal district she knew nothing about. Her foreign policy experience is zilch and she would have never became Secretary of State had her last name been any thing other than Clinton. Throughout, Hillarys accomplishments wouldent amount to that of a fast food worker who could keep the drive through time below 5 minutes.

Last edited:
Hillary was articulate and intelligent, grace under fire. She was exemplary in defending herself against the petty jabs taken at her. Her minor show of exasperation with Ron Johnson was strategically placed and well calculated.

So you don't mind that she lied to the Congress and the American people again. Also her little fit will very likely cost her real big in the future. Thank god it's on tape.

hillary-vs-House.jpg

no... not the words... what they meant....

and she wasn't making ANY observation about causation... that was the point.

perhaps you might want to consider working on your comprehension skills?

unless, of course, you're putting forth an intentionally fallacious argument.....

oh wait...

You must be great at interpreting intentions. Words are so passe. :razz:

Sadly, her statement was crass - she sought to diminish the fact the act was planned and that actions could have been taken to keep Americans out of harm's way.

but you didn't HEAR her words. you're reading something and assigning a false meaning.

there was nothing crass about her. your effort to demonize her, however... THAT is crass.

No one has to demonize Hillary or Michelle, they have created that all by themselves...

Let's have some decency, this admin blew it with Benghazi, quit trying to defend their sorry mistake, take the lumps, it will wear better...

All of you defending Hillary and this administration over the Benghazi fiasco would have raked Bush over the coals for this if this had happened during his presidency. There is no excuse for what happened that day and anyone with even an ounce of objectivity knows that.

It's amazing how partisanship can be so powerful that it will deprive someone of even a little bit of decency.

What a difference an administration makes, eh? Here you all are, so concerned with the security of our diplomats. Touching, really...

I wonder what yours, and others posting today opinions were back when:

Diplomatic angst over mandatory postings(State holds a "town hall meeting") - Democratic Underground

WASHINGTON - Several hundred U.S. diplomats vented anger and frustration Wednesday about the State Department's decision to force foreign service officers to take jobs in Iraq, with some likening it to a "potential death sentence."

Employees directly confronted Foreign Service Director General Harry Thomas, who approved the move to so-called "directed assignments" late last Friday to make up for a lack of volunteers to go to Iraq.

U.S. diplomats vent over forced Iraq duty - USATODAY.com

"It's one thing if someone believes in what's going on over there and volunteers, but it's another thing to send someone over there on a forced assignment," Croddy said. "I'm sorry, but basically that's a potential death sentence and you know it. Who will raise our children if we are dead or seriously wounded?"

Rice was not present for the meeting. Her top adviser on Iraq, David Satterfield, did attend.

State Department spokesman Sean McCormack acknowledged the session was "pretty emotional." He praised Thomas for holding it and he stressed that all diplomats sign an oath to serve, obligating them to be available to work anywhere.

"It's a pretty sensitive topic and understandably, some people are going to have some pretty strong feelings about it," McCormack told reporters after the meeting. "Ultimately, our mission in Iraq is national policy, it is the foreign policy set out by the secretary as well as the president of the United States.

Diplomats angry over forced posts in Baghdad - The Boston Globe

Although senior officials defended the plan, others contradicted McCormack's assertion that they had committed to be sent anywhere in the world.

"People didn't sign up for the foreign service to go get killed in the war zone," said a Washington-based State Department official who volunteered and served in Iraq during the invasion but does not want to return.

"In any other country, an embassy like that would be in evacuation status," said the official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity.

Morale is not helped by news from colleagues in Baghdad who say inadequate security has kept them holed up in the Green Zone, unable to interact frequently with the Iraqi officials and ministries they are supposed to advise.

New Iraq policy prompts angry words at the State Department - CNN.com

BBC NEWS | Americas | Iraq postings anger US diplomats

Diplomats to be drafted to serve in Iraq - ClutchFans

Hillary's presidential slogan will be "What Difference Does It Make".

If someone asks will she be strong on National Security her response can be "What Difference Does It Make".

If someone asks if she will be strong on gun violence; "What Difference Does It Make".

Better summary: Rand Paul said a lot of stupid shit.

I'm not surprised you think so.
He's a little punk who is also clueless.

But hey - it's only Kentucky.

No. You lefties are incensed that one of your people is being questioned.
You people treat fellow liberals in politics as royalty. That they cannot be questioned under any circumstances.
Paul is correct. Clinton should have been fired.
In fact I think her sudden decision to step down is bullshit. I think Obama asked for her resignation.

Uh uh uh is what I heard on the REAL questions. Unlike Libya being blamed LOL I wish she would just say "Look, we fucked up. We learned our mistakes, and it will not happen again. I resign" and be done with it.

Reagan never resigned after Lebanon, nor did anyone associated with his administration. That debacle cost 241 American lives, but you think Clinton should resign over four people being killed. Interesting. Of course, this is just more politicization of a bad situation.

yes, but it's president obama we're talking about and the nutters still can't cope with the fact that he won one term, much less two.

Aside from those 1980's shorts men used to wear for jogging, what is a "nutter"?

Isn't this the truth???

Paul suggesting he would have fired Clinton is like the Little League coach suggesting he would have fired Babe Ruth. I expect Hillary Clinton to run for and win the presidency, and I very much hope Paul runs against her. If he does, Hillary Rodham Clinton will pulverize Rand Paul into outer space.

Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) said today that President Obama wants to annihilate the Republican party. He is half right — it is the Republican Party that is in the process of annihilating itself, with a distemper that is far outside the mainstream of American life, as Paul demonstrated at the Benghazi hearing.

Hillary Clinton 69, Rand Paul 10 - The Hill's Pundits Blog

I am sure she will.

The people that will elect her to power - the Parasitic Faction - does not give a shit about this type of issue. So long as the get their food stamps they will see nothing , hear nothing and speak nothing.

Food Stamp Recipients Increased 11,133 Per Day Under Obama .

Oh, geez!!! What crap.

Facts that cast Obama in an negative light just kill you, don't they.

Hillary's presidential slogan will be "What Difference Does It Make".

If someone asks will she be strong on National Security her response can be "What Difference Does It Make".

If someone asks if she will be strong on gun violence; "What Difference Does It Make".

The Clintons and the other 1990's self enriching liberals are part of the "So what"movement.

That was an awful showing from Clinton. She's an embarrasment to the country. I don't understand how anyone can think she schooled someone in that hearing.

Of course, a liberal with brain disease believes Hillary won the battle when Senator Paul pointed out she caused her Ambassador and 3 other Americans to get killed by terrorists on "9-11."

9-11....is that some special date in history? Or maybe 3 Feb is more important to Hillary.

Forum List

Back