Hillary is Officially 'F*ED': Guccifer - 'I hacked Hillary's server'

DRUDGEREPORT:
"Guccifer: I hacked Hillary's server, and it was easy'

Under investigation by the FBI for crimes under the Espionage Act for, at the very least, 'negligence'...believed to have jeopardized National Security by placing (according to the WH) 'information so classified that it can not be released to anyone in any form' on her personal server....and now that has all but been CONFIRMED.

Her private server was 'encrypted'... illegally because incompetently installed and not in compliance with law regarding storage and handling of classified information. This put Natl Security in jeopardy...resulting in the hacking and compromise of extremely classified information.

Confirmed -- Now a notorious criminal hacker, just extradited from overseas - which is never done unlessserious evidence is involved, is admitting that he easily hacked into Hillary's server and gained access to that so very potentially National Security-damaging information Hillary illegally had on her private server.

Hillary denied having a private server for a time, hiding it to avoid FOIA requests

She denied using multiple devices...claimed she had no classified, sent/received no classified, claimed her server was properly encrypted, and swore NO ONE successfully hacked her server....

The NEXT LIE she will declare is that Guccifer is lying. Once proven to be wrong as well she will declare ONLY Guccifer ever got access to the contents of her server...which she can't prove and which should be completely ignored.

It is all but proven now - Hillary placed information so classified on her server that if obtained by the wrong people it could cause SERIOUS damage to the US...and allowed a hacker to hack her server and get his hands on that data.

He has been arrested before for releasing stolen classified / personal info on the web. Who knows what he has already done with THIS info, who he has potentially sold it to.

This info should all but guarantee Hillary goes to prison!

(RE: Drudgereport.com)

Nope--there isn't a server anywhere that hasn't been hacked.
List of hacked government agencies grows: State Department, White House, NOAA & USPS

And it's usually the HACKER that goes to jail--LOL They are in fact committing a criminal act.

GoofyBullshit.gif

In the end, it was only the CHANGING of definitions that saved her.....and a scared to death FBI chief..... BUT HER INTENTIONS were good....(whatever that means!)

vBnLNBB.png

a6yORri.jpg

The ruling was unanimous among the career attorneys. You are really grasping for some very thin straws. I can't blame you. If Donnie were the nominee to my party, I would probably faticize about stuff also. It would take away some of the pain, ifonly temporarily.

But to be sure you can get through November, stock up on booze, before the other repubs clean the shelves at the ABC store.

Just keep repeating.....TRUMP IS RICH. TRUMP IS LOVED. TRUMP IS VERY INTELLIGENT. TRUMP WENT TO THE BEST COLLEGE. TRUMP LOVES WOMEN...ETC

TRUMP HAS GOTTEN A BIG BOOST IN THE POLLS!!! THANKS TO COMEY!

Trump will HIGHLIGHT Comey's remarks, as well as the Hildebeast LIES.... Even low IQ'd independents will recognize the bitch is scum...of course you, and the other "psycho-pants" in here that would eat her shit won't but you are few and getting less all the time!

• Rasmussen: Trump 42%, Clinton 40%
    Hidden Americans ^ | July 7, 2016
    From Rasmussen: The presidential race has grown a bit tighter in this week’s White House Watch survey. The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey of Likely U.S. Voters finds Donald Trump with 42% of the vote, while Hillary Clinton earns 40%. Thirteen percent (13%) still like another candidate, and five percent (5%) are undecided. (To see survey question wording, click here.) This survey was taken Tuesday evening following FBI Director James Comey’s announcement that his agency would not seek any indictments of Clinton despite her “extremely careless” handling of classified information while serving as secretary of State. Most...
Poor, ignorant, vagisil... that's two points WORSE than Rasmussen's last poll which had Trump up by 4.

:dance:

AND HE'S STILL WINNING!!!!! POOR Pawned Again!
Yes he is ... in one poll ... by less than he was ... by 2 points ... meanwhile ...

Hillary leads in every other poll...

We'll see what the NEXT week brings, NOW THAT EVERYONE KNOWS....

181598_600.jpg
Why do you need to wait until NEXT week, vagisil?

You just said Trump got a boost in the polls THIS week thanks to Comey.

Oh, wait .... he didn't. You're just a flaming imbecile who thinks he did.

Never mind. :mm:

In the end, it was only the CHANGING of definitions that saved her.....and a scared to death FBI chief..... BUT HER INTENTIONS were good....(whatever that means!)

vBnLNBB.png

a6yORri.jpg

The ruling was unanimous among the career attorneys. You are really grasping for some very thin straws. I can't blame you. If Donnie were the nominee to my party, I would probably faticize about stuff also. It would take away some of the pain, ifonly temporarily.

But to be sure you can get through November, stock up on booze, before the other repubs clean the shelves at the ABC store.

Just keep repeating.....TRUMP IS RICH. TRUMP IS LOVED. TRUMP IS VERY INTELLIGENT. TRUMP WENT TO THE BEST COLLEGE. TRUMP LOVES WOMEN...ETC

Trump will HIGHLIGHT Comey's remarks, as well as the Hildebeast LIES.... Even low IQ'd independents will recognize the bitch is scum...of course you, and the other "psycho-pants" in here that would eat her shit won't but you are few and getting less all the time!

From Rasmussen: The presidential race has grown a bit tighter in this week’s White House Watch survey. The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey of Likely U.S. Voters finds Donald Trump with 42% of the vote, while Hillary Clinton earns 40%. Thirteen percent (13%) still like another candidate, and five percent (5%) are undecided. (To see survey question wording, click here.) This survey was taken Tuesday evening following FBI Director James Comey’s announcement that his agency would not seek any indictments of Clinton despite her “extremely careless” handling of classified information while serving as secretary of State. Most...
Poor, ignorant, vagisil... that's two points WORSE than Rasmussen's last poll which had Trump up by 4.

Yes he is ... in one poll ... by 2 points ... within the MoE ... meanwhile ...

316w7qw.jpg

We'll see

181598_600.jpg

ROTFLMFAO.....

An4c1Ty.jpg

316w7qw.jpg

We'll see

181598_600.jpg

ROTFLMFAO.....

An4c1Ty.jpg
G'head, vagisil... tell the forum how the polls show Trump got a "BIG BOOST" thanks to Comey when the Rasmussen poll you cited actually showed it was Hillary who got the boost, not Trump!
... and in all caps, no less; like you're screaming it from the rooftop of your asylum.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Another typical vagisilism ... totally bass ackwards and couldn't be more proud. :lmao:

316w7qw.jpg

We'll see

181598_600.jpg

ROTFLMFAO.....

An4c1Ty.jpg
G'head, vagisil... tell the forum how the polls show Trump got a "BIG BOOST" thanks to Comey when the poll you cited, actually showed it was Hillary who got the boost, not Trump!
... and in all caps, no less; like you're screaming it from the rooftop of your asylum.

Another typical vagisilism ... totally bass ackwards and couldn't be more proud. :lmao:

Rasmussen has him beating her, does it not? The only poll that was done after Comey? We have a few days to go before we know for sure!

PWqcL2I.jpg

BTW, I see NO Rasmussen poll from a week before on your RCP chart!

Well THIS could answer many questions from the right....Wonder if she made Comey the same offer she made Lynch...Elect me and YOU can stay where your are!

FBI director says he's no longer a registered Republican
Politico ^ | 07/07/16

Even though he has been a registered Republican for most of his adult life, FBI Director James Comey testified Thursday that he is no longer a registered member of the GOP.

316w7qw.jpg

We'll see

181598_600.jpg

ROTFLMFAO.....

An4c1Ty.jpg
G'head, vagisil... tell the forum how the polls show Trump got a "BIG BOOST" thanks to Comey when the poll you cited, actually showed it was Hillary who got the boost, not Trump!

Rasmussen has him beating her, does it not? The only poll that was done after Comey? We have a few days to go before we know for sure!

PWqcL2I.jpg

Aww, how cute ... vagisil wants to ignore every poll except the one where Trump holds a slim lead. :mm:

316w7qw.jpg

We'll see

181598_600.jpg

ROTFLMFAO.....

An4c1Ty.jpg

PWqcL2I.jpg

Aww, how cute ... vagisil wants to ignore every poll except the one where Trump holds a slim lead. :mm:

So where ISthat week old Rasmussen poll you talked about...It's NOT on YOUr RCP chart?

Pawn loves drunks!

YsXCwBo.gif

316w7qw.jpg

We'll see

ROTFLMFAO.....

An4c1Ty.jpg

PWqcL2I.jpg

So where ISthat week old Rasmussen poll you talked about...It's NOT on YOUr RCP chart?

Pawn loves drunks!

YsXCwBo.gif
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

It's in the Rasmussen report you cited, ya dumbfuck. :rolleyes:

Don't you even bother to verify your sources??

Don't you ever tire of me bitch-slapping you with the back side of my pimp hand, bitch?

vBnLNBB.png

a6yORri.jpg

RASMUSSEN?....:badgrin::badgrin::banana:

vBnLNBB.png

a6yORri.jpg

RASMUSSEN?....:badgrin::badgrin::banana:
wait ... keep reading .... it gets better!

We'll see
ROTFLMFAO.....

An4c1Ty.jpg

PWqcL2I.jpg

Pawn loves drunks!

YsXCwBo.gif

Don't you ever tire of me bitch-slapping you with the back side of my pimp hand, bitch?

That's NOT what I asked stupid fuck, I asked where is it in your RCP chart...why is it missing..,.you fucktard, can't even answer a question!:dance:

PWqcL2I.jpg

Pawn loves drunks!

YsXCwBo.gif

That's NOT what I asked stupid fuck, I asked where is it in your RCP chart...why is it missing..,.you fucktard, can't even answer a question!:dance:
How can you be sooo fucking retarded and still not have Darwined yourself by now? That chart only contains one poll per pollster. Every time a pollster releases a new poll, they replace the old poll on that chart with the new one. How on Earth could you be too stupid to know that??

[edit] oh, and you actually did ask where the poll I cited is, which was the question I answered ...

vagisil: "So where ISthat week old Rasmussen poll you talked about..."

Last edited:

PWqcL2I.jpg

Pawn loves drunks!

YsXCwBo.gif

How can you be sooo fucking retarded and still not have Darwined yourself by now? That chart only contains one poll per pollster. Every time a pollster releases a new poll, they replace the old poll on that chart with the new one. How on Earth could you be too stupid to know that??

Thank you! I use the Hildebeast defense.....

hillary-clinton-thumbs-up.jpg

VOTE FOR ME
I AM
EXTREMELY
CARELESS

Pawn loves drunks!

YsXCwBo.gif

VOTE FOR ME
I AM
EXTREMELY
CARELESS
Is that also your excuse for claiming Trump got a "BIG BOOST" in the polls thanks to Comey when the reality turned out to be the opposite of what you thought?

Or is that your excuse for not reading the Rasmussen report you cited which even stated Trump lost ground to Hillary?

Pawn loves drunks!

YsXCwBo.gif

VOTE FOR ME
I AM
EXTREMELY
CARELESS
Is that also your excuse for claiming Trump got a "BIG BOOST" in the polls thanks to Comey when the reality turned out to be the opposite of what you thought?
Yes! Hellery woud say the same!

VOTE FOR ME
I AM
EXTREMELY
CARELESS
Yes! Hellery woud say the same!
At least Hillary makes millions and is going to be the next president of the United States. Whereas you're a loser whose only aspiration is to gum the ankles of your betters in these fora.

Forum List

Back