Hillary is Officially 'F*ED': Guccifer - 'I hacked Hillary's server'

That's NOT what I asked stupid fuck, I asked where is it in your RCP chart...why is it missing..,.you fucktard, can't even answer a question!:dance:
How can you be sooo fucking retarded and still not have Darwined yourself by now? That chart only contains one poll per pollster. Every time a pollster releases a new poll, they replace the old poll on that chart with the new one. How on Earth could you be too stupid to know that??

Thank you! I use the Hildebeast defense.....

hillary-clinton-thumbs-up.jpg

VOTE FOR ME
I AM
EXTREMELY
CARELESS
Is that also your excuse for claiming Trump got a "BIG BOOST" in the polls thanks to Comey when the reality turned out to be the opposite of what you thought?
Yes! Hellery woud say the same!
At least Hillary makes millions and is going to be the next president of the United States. Whereas you're a loser whose only aspiration is to gum the ankles of your betters in these fora.

But I am better looking...and the DEVIL is always depicted with horns!
vBnLNBB.png

How's that indictment coming?

State department working on it!

• APNewsBreak: State Department reopens Clinton emails probe
    Yahoo.com ^ | 7/7/2016 | BRADLEY KLAPPER,
    WASHINGTON (AP) — The State Department is reopening an internal investigation of possible mishandling of classified information by Hillary Clinton and top aides, officials told The Associated Press on Thursday. Although the former secretary of state's closest confidants have left the agency, they could still face punishment. The most serious is the loss of security clearances, which could complicate her aides' hopes of securing top positions on her national security team if she becomes president. The State Department started its review in January after declaring 22 emails from Clinton's private server to be "top secret." It was suspended in April...

A hacker just revealed he hacked Hillary's server, gaining access to some of this nation's most clasified national secrets, putting this nation and many American citizens in the field in grave danger....

...and f*ed up libs are trying to brush this aside as if the new revelation is meaningless. Intentional or not, Hillary is a traitor.

I am claiming you are an idiot... That must make you an idiot, well in your mind...

"ANOTHER easyt65 thread blows-up in his Rightard face"

How so? The FBI / Comey CONFIRMED:

- Hillary NEVER had authority to build and use her own server / e-mails / devices for daily State Department work / use - ACCORDING TO THE STATE DEPARTMENT AND THE FBI

- Hillary LIED about turning over ALL State Dept-related documents she was supposed to by law - the State Department, that has ignored Lynch's call to close the criminal case against Hillary just re-opened the case after declaring Hillary BROKE THE LAW by violating the FOIA and the Federal Records Act

- Hillary did in FACT send and receive documents and e-mails that WERE marked as classified AT THE TIME

Right now Hillary's lawyers are jumping through hoops to prevent her from having to be deposed AGAIN as part of her criminal investigation and having to be UNDER OATH this time.

Almost EVERYTHING Hillary has been suspected of doing, both incompetently and illegally, has been proven.

Comey, in giving his report, declared Hillary to be 'too unsophisticated' - too stupid - to understand the classified information and how to legally handle such information, supporting her own staff's description of her as being 'often confused' and 'technology challenged'.

Again, thanks to DEMOCRATS (the State Dept) the criminal investigation of Hillary has resumed.

Incompetent, stupid, liar, criminal, jeopardized national security so she could operate outside of the oversight of the State Dept / Law....ALL proven, according to Comey and the State Dept.

You used the term 'blown up in my / Conservative's faces...ROFLOL...the only thing that could make this al lbetter is her conviction, which thanks to the State Dept is at least still a slight possibility.

easyhackt65 is grasping at straws the hack that he is. Keep flailing
The fact that all you have to come back with after so many facts is a personal attack on me is evidence that in this intellectual debate, or 'war', you are out of 'ammo'. :p

DRUDGEREPORT:
"Guccifer: I hacked Hillary's server, and it was easy'

Under investigation by the FBI for crimes under the Espionage Act for, at the very least, 'negligence'...believed to have jeopardized National Security by placing (according to the WH) 'information so classified that it can not be released to anyone in any form' on her personal server....and now that has all but been CONFIRMED.

Her private server was 'encrypted'... illegally because incompetently installed and not in compliance with law regarding storage and handling of classified information. This put Natl Security in jeopardy...resulting in the hacking and compromise of extremely classified information.

Confirmed -- Now a notorious criminal hacker, just extradited from overseas - which is never done unlessserious evidence is involved, is admitting that he easily hacked into Hillary's server and gained access to that so very potentially National Security-damaging information Hillary illegally had on her private server.

Hillary denied having a private server for a time, hiding it to avoid FOIA requests

She denied using multiple devices...claimed she had no classified, sent/received no classified, claimed her server was properly encrypted, and swore NO ONE successfully hacked her server....

The NEXT LIE she will declare is that Guccifer is lying. Once proven to be wrong as well she will declare ONLY Guccifer ever got access to the contents of her server...which she can't prove and which should be completely ignored.

It is all but proven now - Hillary placed information so classified on her server that if obtained by the wrong people it could cause SERIOUS damage to the US...and allowed a hacker to hack her server and get his hands on that data.

He has been arrested before for releasing stolen classified / personal info on the web. Who knows what he has already done with THIS info, who he has potentially sold it to.

This info should all but guarantee Hillary goes to prison!

(RE: Drudgereport.com)
I hope you learned your lesson. Do not quote Drudge. You might end up embarrassed

Or.....Easy could have applied simple reason. Guccifer provided evidence of his previous hacks. But could back this claim with exactly jack shit. A rational, thinking person would have found that to be a huge red flag.

Forum List

Back