Hillary is mad because the noose is getting tighter..............poo poo too bad

The ability of Republicans to keep playing the same losing hand and expecting to someday win with it never ceases to amaze me

Yeah, Jeb is the GOP nominee and Hilliary is walking away with it, just like you predicted.. :thup:

Jeb will still be the nominee. I have seen this from Republicans before Wait till the actual primaries start and people will vote seriously

And it won't be for Trump

I don't know any Republicans who like Jeb. He doesn't have a chance. He's the Democrat's choice for the Republican nomination.
You guys said the same thing about Willard

So predictable

The ability of Republicans to keep playing the same losing hand and expecting to someday win with it never ceases to amaze me

Yeah, Jeb is the GOP nominee and Hilliary is walking away with it, just like you predicted.. :thup:

It would be fun to go back and look up all the posts where libturds insisted Hillary was going to walk away with it.
I'll say it right now....it is not even going to be close

Now, mark this and get back to me

because we all want to use the site but in my case, I cant afford it now so you should cover my expense and get me the yellow banner so Im not the subject of ridicule over not having it.

Stop being silly, you know as well as I do he stuck the tax payers with the bill for his "yellow banner", left wingers don't pay their own way...... :D

Actually, we get free stuff

All I have to do is show my liberal card and I get free drinks, free movies and free lap dances in titty bars

LOL, you left wingers get to have all the fun... I'm claiming all you bastages as dependents on my tax return next year. :D

Poo poo too bad

Hard to believe that after ten investigations over three years and no finding of fault......

That Republicans are still delusional enough to believe there can still be criminal charges against Hillary
what's really hard to believe is how the left defends trash when its so obvious its trash.

She's being hung out to dry by her own Party.

Doesn't seem that way

The problem for Republucans is you need more than conspiracy theories to make it stick in court......you need actual evidence

In lieu of actual evidence, republicans start new investigations based on the latest rightwing fantasy

Biden.

It would be fun to go back and look up all the posts where libturds insisted Hillary was going to walk away with it.

There won't be as many illegal aliens voting in this election as you believe.

Well....maybe if we offer more free stuff

Republicans can't win regardless

You paid for my "free" yellow ribbon here yet???

Why would I do that?

Why would I do that?

BRAVESHART.jpg

Why would I do that?

View attachment 51752

Still not following your bizarre train of thought

Are you on some type of medication?

Its funny that things are so bad for liberals right now that they are hoping that illeagal alien vote will win the the precidency for them.

Its funny that things are so bad for liberals right now that they are hoping that illeagal alien vote will win the the precidency for them.

Non citizens can't vote

However, American citizens of Hispanic descent who look favorably at a path towards citizenship do vote. They will not vote Republican

Non citizens can't vote

However, American citizens of Hispanic descent who look favorably at a path towards citizenship do vote. They will not vote Republican

Korrekt. Voll korrekt.

Non citizens can't vote

If illeagals cant vote, why are all the liberal talking heads talking about how the illegal vote will win the presidency for the left? Is there something I am missing? I have seen this talked about on all the major news outlets, are they making this up?

Non citizens can't vote

If illeagals cant vote, why are all the liberal talking heads talking about how the illegal vote will win the presidency for the left? Is there something I am missing? I have seen this talked about on all the major news outlets, are they making this up?

Show me anyone saying the illegal vote will win the Presidency in 2016

Are you talking 10-15 years from now when they become citizens and will remember who tried to block them from becoming American?

Forum List

Back