Hillary is mad because the noose is getting tighter..............poo poo too bad

Its funny that things are so bad for liberals right now that they are hoping that illeagal alien vote will win the the precidency for them.

Non citizens can't vote

However, American citizens of Hispanic descent who look favorably at a path towards citizenship do vote. They will not vote Republican

Korrekt. Voll korrekt.

Sprechen Sie Englisch, Idioten??
scat only speak fag

Its funny that things are so bad for liberals right now that they are hoping that illeagal alien vote will win the the precidency for them.

Non citizens can't vote

However, American citizens of Hispanic descent who look favorably at a path towards citizenship do vote. They will not vote Republican
If illeagals cant vote, why are all the liberal talking heads talking about how the illegal vote will win the presidency for the left? Is there something I am missing? I have seen this talked about on all the major news outlets, are they making this up?

Show me anyone saying the illegal vote will win the Presidency in 2016

Are you talking 10-15 years from now when they become citizens and will remember who tried to block them from becoming American?
see post 158

Non citizens can't vote

If illeagals cant vote, why are all the liberal talking heads talking about how the illegal vote will win the presidency for the left? Is there something I am missing? I have seen this talked about on all the major news outlets, are they making this up?

Show me anyone saying the illegal vote will win the Presidency in 2016

Are you talking 10-15 years from now when they become citizens and will remember who tried to block them from becoming American?
see post 158
See post 164

Did you read what you linked to? I did
I should know better than to trust anything out of the Washington Times

Your own article says it is illegal for non-citizens to vote
Like true rightwing nutjobs it infers that illegals will break the law by the millions and vote for Hillary

Are you guys really that gullible?
are you so gullible to think that the democrats will do everything in thier power to find a way to get these illegals to vote democrat, you dont think they are out thier trying to register them to vote right now?

i see you have taken your stupid pill already this morning, illegal aliens today will never become American citizens by the LEGAL process, they have nothing to gain by doing so. :up:

Like true rightwing nutjobs it infers that illegals will break the law by the millions and vote for Hillary

Would you accept an article from HuffPo???
Democrats Benefit From Illegal Immigrant Voting
Why are Democrats so uniformly opposed to proof of citizenship in order to vote? They and their interest group surrogates insist there is no problem with voter security. But why should we believe this when we know illegal immigrants routinely lie to obtain employment? (Federal law requires employees to sign a document called an I-9 Form upon becoming employed swearing under penalty of perjury that he or she is authorized for employment, i.e., is a citizen or lawfully admitted alien and to provide two forms of ID to prove it.) I have seen thousands of bogus I-9 Forms signed by illegal immigrants and copies of their false social security cards in my RICO cases against employers who hire them. These false attestations are rarely prosecuted by federal authorities. And why would we think illegal immigrants, whose very presence in this country is a crime, would be above a little more crime in order to obtain employment?

Once that is understood, why would we think illegal immigrants would not also lie to obtain medical care in public hospitals, food stamps, unemployment benefits, and register to vote? Only two states actually require proof of citizenship in order to register (Arizona and Kansas). The others merely require the applicant sign a sworn statement attesting to the fact that he or she is a citizen. But this is what is asked, and routinely perjured, on the I-9 Form. Thus, it follows that false claims of citizenship in order to register to vote should be widespread. There are some media reports of non-citizens voting, but generally, the media have not investigated the problem in any depth compared to their obsession with the insurmountable problem Republicans will have with Hispanic "voters."

are you so gullible to think that the democrats will do everything in thier power to find a way to get these illegals to vote democrat, you dont think they are out thier trying to register them to vote right now?

Are you so gullible as to believe illegals will risk imprisonment and deportation in order to cast one vote out of millions?

Why are Democrats so uniformly opposed to proof of citizenship in order to vote? They and their interest group surrogates insist there is no problem with voter security. But why should we believe this when we know illegal immigrants routinely lie to obtain employment? (Federal law requires employees to sign a document called an I-9 Form upon becoming employed swearing under penalty of perjury that he or she is authorized for employment, i.e., is a citizen or lawfully admitted alien and to provide two forms of ID to prove it.) I have seen thousands of bogus I-9 Forms signed by illegal immigrants and copies of their false social security cards in my RICO cases against employers who hire them. These false attestations are rarely prosecuted by federal authorities. And why would we think illegal immigrants, whose very presence in this country is a crime, would be above a little more crime in order to obtain employment?

Once that is understood, why would we think illegal immigrants would not also lie to obtain medical care in public hospitals, food stamps, unemployment benefits, and register to vote? Only two states actually require proof of citizenship in order to register (Arizona and Kansas). The others merely require the applicant sign a sworn statement attesting to the fact that he or she is a citizen. But this is what is asked, and routinely perjured, on the I-9 Form. Thus, it follows that false claims of citizenship in order to register to vote should be widespread. There are some media reports of non-citizens voting, but generally, the media have not investigated the problem in any depth compared to their obsession with the insurmountable problem Republicans will have with Hispanic "voters."

Did you read that bullshit reasoning?

They and their interest group surrogates insist there is no problem with voter security. But why should we believe this when we know illegal immigrants routinely lie to obtain employment?

Illegals will vote illegally because they take jobs illegally. Are you guys really that gullible? That lacking in logic that you would propose such nonsense?

Illegals take jobs because the money supports their families...it is worth the risk
Why would any illegal risk arrest and deportation to cast one vote our of millions? Do you think they are that stupid?

Voter Fraud: Illegal Alien Voters Ignored by Justice Department

“The U.S. Census Bureau reports that 28.2 percent of Hispanic voters in the 2008 election were immigrants,” according to Steven Camarota of Center for Immigration Studies

Whistleblower J. Christian Adams, who testified before a Commission of Civil Rights committee regarding voter intimidation by the New Black Panthers, dropped a bomb on his former employers at the Department of Justice.

Proof Of Illegal Aliens Voting As Those Called For Jury Duty Claim They Are Not Citizens : Diggers Realm

So down to the proof. Harris County, Texas discovered that those called for Jury Duty after registering to vote then went before a judge and said they couldn't serve as a juror because they were not citizens of the United States.

Absolute and undeniable proof that there are foreign people voting in our elections. Anyone with one ounce of brain matter of course would realize that with the estimated 20 million illegal aliens living in our country that some of them would actually attempt to vote, but not according to Luis Figueroa the head of MALDEF who claimed there was no proof that this was occurring.

Well, Luis Figueroa, here's your proof, now let's here your rebuttal you racist! Who's the racist, people like me wanting our laws enforced or the one wanting more illegal aliens to be allowed in because they have the same ethnicity and skin color as themselves?

MYSA

Harris County Voter Registrar Paul Bettencourt testified before a congressional committee this summer that in 2005, he identified at least 35 foreign nationals who applied for or received voter registration cards. In fact, since 1992, Harris County officials have canceled 3,742 registered voters for noncitizenship. Most important, Bettencourt has records of noncitizens voting in Harris County.

Disturbingly, the noncitizens removed from the voter rolls were identified mostly because they refused jury duty by admitting they were not citizens.

At minimum, the Bexar and Harris district attorneys are obligated to investigate and possibly prosecute these proven instances of vote fraud. An applicant must attest, under penalty of perjury, that he is a citizen to register to vote. Clearly, that law has been violated.

But given the potentially alarming magnitude of the problem, the attorney general should be authorized to conduct a statewide investigation to determine if there is an organized effort to register noncitizens.

Jaw-Dropping Study Claims Large Numbers of Non-Citizens Vote in U.S. | National Review Online

How many non-citizens participate in U.S. elections? More than 14 percent of non-citizens in both the 2008 and 2010 samples indicated that they were registered to vote. Furthermore, some of these non-citizens voted. Our best guess, based upon extrapolations from the portion of the sample with a verified vote, is that 6.4 percent of non-citizens voted in 2008 and 2.2 percent of non-citizens voted in 2010.

Read more at: Jaw-Dropping Study Claims Large Numbers of Non-Citizens Vote in U.S. | National Review Online

They and their interest group surrogates insist there is no problem with voter security. But why should we believe this when we know illegal immigrants routinely lie to obtain employment?

Illegals will vote illegally because they take jobs illegally. Are you guys really that gullible? That lacking in logic that you would propose such nonsense?

Illegals take jobs because the money supports their families...it is worth the risk
Why would any illegal risk arrest and deportation to cast one vote our of millions? Do you think they are that stupid?
Are YOU really so gullible that you think they won't vote for a candidate that promises to let them stay here and hold those illegal jobs???

Are YOU really so gullible that you think they won't vote for a candidate that promises to let them stay here and hold those illegal jobs???

Seriously....your paranoia is embarassing

Someone who is trying to stay in the shadows, avoid detection as an illegal is going to show up at a polling place and risk arrest.....just to cast one stinking vote out of millions?

Conservatives are dumb enough to believe that
Illegals are not dumb enough to do that

Mass Illegal Immigration Voter Fraud in Florida… and the Feds Don’t Care.

And boy, oh boy, is this administration stacking the deck! After all, just last month Florida election officials were denied help by the feds to confirm citizenship status (and voter fraud) for an estimated 180,000 illegal immigrants already registered to vote in Florida.

That’s 180,000 votes in just one SWING state in an election that is going to boil down to, as Mrs. Obama said, a “few thousand votes.”

According to state records, Florida election officials have determined that massive voter fraud is taking place and that as many as 180,000 non-residents are registered to vote in the sunshine state, and it only came to the attention of state election officials early last year when the state’s DMV turned over a large data-set containing the population’s residency information. Upon sampling the data and running some preliminary checks, officials narrowed their estimate of illegally registered voters to 180,000.

One Naples voter admitted to NBC-2 Tampa reporter Andy Pierrotti that she was not a U.S. Citizen NOR A LEGAL IMMIGRANT – election records show she voted six times in the past eleven years!

This same investigation revealed Florida county supervisors of elections have no way to verify citizenship and are not required to ask for proof! Not having access to official state records, NBC-2 investigators were only able check a very small sample of “jury excusal” forms and cross-checking those where a person said they couldn’t serve because they were not U.S. Citizens with names in the database of Florida registered voters.

The office of Ken Detzner, Florida’s Secretary of State, says the Obama administration has been ignoring their repeated requests for access to Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases that will allow them to quickly determine the citizenship status of those on the list and put the issue to rest. But the Obama administration doesn’t want that.

Are you so gullible as to believe illegals will risk imprisonment and deportation in order to cast one vote out of millions?
are you so stupid that you don't understand that the vile disease infested beaners have already risked imprisonment and deportation by sneaking across the border?
If they were worried about these things in the first place they wouldn't be here to start with.
and then you have the treasonous liberals protecting them....

Benghazi?

Beating a dead horse aren't you?

Nope, her and obama's lies about what caused that and their cover up is very much alive.
Ten investigations have revealed no evidence of wrongdoing

Beating a dead horse

the investigations have proven that the attack was not caused by a foolish video that only a handful of people in the entire world had seen. It has also proven that Obama, Rice, and Clinton continued that lie even after they knew it was untrue.

The only dead horse being beaten is your female candidate for president.

Some things are starting to make sense.
Biden wants to run, but is not making it public yet.
I think he is waiting till Hillary is out of the picture, the cost right now to fight her would be huge.
However, once she heads off to prison, he can move in and get the votes she paid to secure, all 4 of them. And he gets to spend the rest of the money that would have gone to her while still having the money raised for his run.
I think someone at the top knows something that they are not yet sharing with the class.

Prison? :lol:

The absolute worst case scenario would have her pardoned by the President.

You guys are really delusional.

The obamas hate the clintons, its you who is delusional. Who do you think broke the e-mail scandal? The real president, Valerie Jarret.
More conspiracy theories

LIsten dude, or dudette, facts are not theories. There is no vast right wing conspiracy to bring the clintons down, they are doing that on their own.

Someone who is trying to stay in the shadows, avoid detection as an illegal is going to show up at a polling place and risk arrest.....just to cast one stinking vote out of millions?

when they are paid $10 to vote, they will vote, and you damn well know it.

Even an illegal is not going to risk his freedom for ten bucks

Even an illegal is not going to risk his freedom for ten bucks
But they will gladly risk it for their "right" to stay here and collect welfare or steal American jobs....

Forum List

Back