Hillary Clinton: Qualifications to be President

Imagine the outrage across FoxNation when a First Lady in a pantsuit kicks their ass in the election after being beaten twice by a muslim negro

What is a white male christian to do?
Yes you better imagine it. Because that's all you'll be able to do.

Imagine the outrage across FoxNation when a First Lady in a pantsuit kicks their ass in the election after being beaten twice by a muslim negro

A Pantsuit President

Imagine the humiliation to Republicans....thats worth a vote right there

dlGtWst.png

A Pantsuit President

Imagine the humiliation to Republicans....thats worth a vote right there

dlGtWst.png
That's all you can do is imagine it. Because Hillary is toast.

Since Romney dropped out - it looks like Hillary vs. Jeb. However, I'm not sure the NaziCon base will support Jeb in the GOP Primary. Jeb could possibly win the General Election - but I'm less sure he can win the GOP Primary. IF he can survive the GOP Primary - the Daddy Bush political machine will be formidable. After all, Daddy Bush wanted Jeb in the White House instead of Dubya.

Why are Conservatives so mean to the Clintons? They've even attacked Chelsea. Why?
Sorry when did conservatives attack Chelsea? Why did liberals treat Sarah Palin and her whole family so disgracefully?

The rabbit, NEVER honest...

When Limbaugh Compared 12-Year Old Chelsea Clinton To A Dog

Limbaugh began the segment by noting that the New York Daily News' David Hinckley published a list of who's entering and leaving the White House. Limbaugh stated: "He says, In: A cute kid in the White House. Out: Cute dog in the White House.' Could -- could we see the cute kid? Let's take a look at -- see who is the cute kid in the White House."

The program then put up a picture of Millie, the Bush family's dog. Limbaugh responded, in mock confusion, "No, no, no, no. That's not the kid." The program then puts up a picture of Chelsea Clinton, with Rush saying, "that's the kid."

Watch a portion of this exchange from Frontline:

After the audience had finished laughing and applauding, Limbaugh said, according to Nexis' transcript: "No, just kidding."

Limbaugh then related the story of how he once apologized for calling Amy Carter, the daughter of President Carter, "the most unattractive presidential daughter in the history of the country." He added: "I apologize again. I -- that's the third time the crew makes a mistake by showing you Millie the dog when I intended to show you Chelsea Clinton, and then I followed with that terrible story."

CEO, Roger Ailes, thinks Sarah Palin is "stupid" and an "idiot.

Sarah Palin says she wants to run for president; worried conservatives call her 'bizarre' and 'petty'

"Meandering and often bizarre," the conservative magazine National Review called Palin's speech at the Freedom Summit in Des Moines over the weekend.

"Palin was a sad story Saturday," added conservative Iowa radio talker Sam Clovis. "With every speech she gives, she gets worse and worse."

Conservative columnist Byron York called the speech "quite petty, and yet the complaining took half of Palin's allotted time." TV commentator and former Republican congressman Joe Scarborough deemed it, simply, a "tragedy."
They were too dumb to decipher her speech. It was pretty straight forward and as usual, Palin exposed their lack of knowledge on history when she referenced Martin Luther Kings last speech before the night he was killed. They all have egg on their face.

Since Romney dropped out - it looks like Hillary vs. Jeb. However, I'm not sure the NaziCon base will support Jeb in the GOP Primary. Jeb could possibly win the General Election - but I'm less sure he can win the GOP Primary. IF he can survive the GOP Primary - the Daddy Bush political machine will be formidable. After all, Daddy Bush wanted Jeb in the White House instead of Dubya.

Clinton vs Bush II

Read my Lips!

I think Jeb can survive the primary. But not without being shredded by the process and being forced into some rather stark right wing positions. Like Romney and his '47%' gaffe. Or Romney's new form of healthcare reform: 'Fuck 'em. Poor people can go to the emergency room".

Neither of which played with with the general electorate.

Clinton vs Bush II

Read my Lips!
You do understand we got the Clinton's because of big ears Perot.

Clinton vs Bush II

Read my Lips!

Neither Hillary or Jeb will be on the ticket in 2016. Book it !

Clinton vs Bush II

Read my Lips!
Correct. Clinton would have lost if it wasn't for Perot being in the race.

Clinton vs Bush II

Read my Lips!
Correct. Clinton would have lost if it wasn't for Perot being in the race.

this once again makes the case to stay away from third party candidates. Perot begat Clinton.

Why are Conservatives so mean to the Clintons? They've even attacked Chelsea. Why?
Sorry when did conservatives attack Chelsea? Why did liberals treat Sarah Palin and her whole family so disgracefully?

Limbaugh began the segment by noting that the New York Daily News' David Hinckley published a list of who's entering and leaving the White House. Limbaugh stated: "He says, In: A cute kid in the White House. Out: Cute dog in the White House.' Could -- could we see the cute kid? Let's take a look at -- see who is the cute kid in the White House."

The program then put up a picture of Millie, the Bush family's dog. Limbaugh responded, in mock confusion, "No, no, no, no. That's not the kid." The program then puts up a picture of Chelsea Clinton, with Rush saying, "that's the kid."

After the audience had finished laughing and applauding, Limbaugh said, according to Nexis' transcript: "No, just kidding."

Limbaugh then related the story of how he once apologized for calling Amy Carter, the daughter of President Carter, "the most unattractive presidential daughter in the history of the country." He added: "I apologize again. I -- that's the third time the crew makes a mistake by showing you Millie the dog when I intended to show you Chelsea Clinton, and then I followed with that terrible story."

Sarah Palin says she wants to run for president; worried conservatives call her 'bizarre' and 'petty'

"Meandering and often bizarre," the conservative magazine National Review called Palin's speech at the Freedom Summit in Des Moines over the weekend.

"Palin was a sad story Saturday," added conservative Iowa radio talker Sam Clovis. "With every speech she gives, she gets worse and worse."

Conservative columnist Byron York called the speech "quite petty, and yet the complaining took half of Palin's allotted time." TV commentator and former Republican congressman Joe Scarborough deemed it, simply, a "tragedy."
They were too dumb to decipher her speech. It was pretty straight forward and as usual, Palin exposed their lack of knowledge on history when she referenced Martin Luther Kings last speech before the night he was killed. They all have egg on their face.

Sure, sure

6a00d83452412b69e2016762a1c6e4970b-800wi

Sure, sure

6a00d83452412b69e2016762a1c6e4970b-800wi

And the far left propaganda rolls out without question or hesitation..

Here's a funny thing: That isn't Palin, and Sinclair Lewis never said that.

And that pretty much sums up everything wrong with the political hackery which has taken over both parties. The truth is nowhere in sight.

Here's an idea. Let's ask questions about the candidates which will inform us what actions and solutions they are bringing to the table on issues that actually matter to our country.

I know, I know. That's just crazy talk.

But the reason these questions aren't asked is because the rubes have no clue what their candidate would do or how they would solve any problems our country faces. So they throw up a HUMONGOUS amount of smoke and manufactured bullshit about the opposition instead to draw attention away from their own massive ignorance.

They have the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker. Their little goldfish brains are tiny blank slates, and whoever writes on them first has the advantage. "My puppetmaster said it, I believe it, that settles it." No fact checking. No critical thinking. Just, "Does this peg fit in the hole in my head?"

The truth for rubes is entirely a function of their desire to believe what they are told. If they want to believe it, it is Truth. If they don't want to believe it, it is a Lie.

Here's an idea. Let's ask questions about the candidates which will inform us what actions and solutions they are bringing to the table on issues that actually matter to our country.

I know, I know. That's just crazy talk.

But the reason these questions aren't asked is because the rubes have no clue what their candidate would do or how they would solve any problems our country faces. So they throw up a HUMONGOUS amount of smoke and manufactured bullshit about the opposition instead to draw attention away from their own massive ignorance.

They have the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker. Their little goldfish brains are tiny blank slates, and whoever writes on them first has the advantage. "My puppetmaster said it, I believe it, that settles it." No fact checking. No critical thinking. Just, "Does this peg fit in the hole in my head?"

The truth for rubes is entirely a function of their desire to believe what they are told. If they want to believe it, it is Truth. If they don't want to believe it, it is a Lie.

Oh look more far left propaganda not on based on reality.

We all know that you will not for anyone wanting repeal all the far left laws like Obamacare..

Here's a funny thing: That isn't Palin, and Sinclair Lewis never said that.

And that pretty much sums up everything wrong with the political hackery which has taken over both parties. The truth is nowhere in sight.

Nah, the half termer doesn't cloak herself in the flag OR the cross

It appears to come from Lewis' 1935 novel "It Can't Happen Here".68.20.216.193 1

From It Can't Happen Here: "But he saw too that in America the struggle was befogged by the fact that the worst Fascists were they who disowned the word 'Fascism' and preached enslavement to Capitalism under the style of Constitutional and Traditional Native American Liberty."

From Gideon Planish: "I just wish people wouldn't quote Lincoln or the Bible, or hang out the flag or the cross, to cover up something that belongs more to the bank-book and the three golden balls."

Fascism depends on a “my country, right or wrong” mentality

Forum List

Back