Hillary Clinton: Qualifications to be President

Has he traversed the globe representing his country? Has he ever met with foreign diplomats? How many world leaders has he ever talked to?
Has Walker ever been to a Whitehouse cabinet meeting? Has he ever worked with Congress?
Meeting heads of state is not crafting legislation or policy. Hillary has no policy record from governing to show compared to Palin.
I can see Russia from my house!

Hillary has been there

Tell us about her reset button.....
Russia was offered a chance to reset and enjoy the benefits of tighter relations with the west

Putin blew it
Actually no he was presented with a button that said "overcharge". Hildabeast actually went all the way to Russia to bring a button for them to push that said overcharge and you still think she's the smart one of the group. You people are fucking morons.
Putin is a political moron.....I can't understand why the right worships him so

He was offered a chance for closer economic ties to the west and he blew it for some cheap territorial gains

What is the ruble worth today?

Last edited:
I wish some lifelong janitor would run, he would get my vote without even knowing the other two filthy slimy from slimy nasty unearned wealth people running for each party. Take that one. I'm all in for the middle class at the expense of the wealthy.

I wish some lifelong janitor would run, he would get my vote without even knowing the other two filthy slimy from slimy nasty unearned wealth people running for each party. Take that one. I'm all in for the middle class at the expense of the wealthy.

Joe the Plummer

He was a hero to the right. Had what they called common sense

Meeting heads of state is not crafting legislation or policy. Hillary has no policy record from governing to show compared to Palin.

Hillary has been there

Russia was offered a chance to reset and enjoy the benefits of tighter relations with the west

Putin blew it
Actually no he was presented with a button that said "overcharge". Hildabeast actually went all the way to Russia to bring a button for them to push that said overcharge and you still think she's the smart one of the group. You people are fucking morons.

He was offered a chance for closer economic ties to the west and he blew it for some cheap territorial gains

Nobody on the right worships him, he's a piece of shit. Sadly he continually outsmarts or piece of shit.

I think the clown faces are working in your favor. It immediately identifies the clown car retards on this board. Thank you for identifying yourselves.

Hillary has been there

Putin blew it

Nobody on the right worships him, he's a piece of shit. Sadly he continually outsmarts or piece of shit.

I think the clown faces are working in your favor. It immediately identifies the clown car retards on this board. Thank you for identifying yourselves.

republicans would elect Putin if they could

He is what they admire as a "strong leader"

Joe the Plummer

Yet you chose to villify him and vote for someone that has no common sense. How did that happen clown car?

And by the way I will be referring to all of you idiots with clown avatars as clown car. It seems to fit your heard mentality and actually your intelligence level so I see no reason to differentiate between the lot of you. You all will now be referred to as clown car.

Putin blew it

republicans would elect Putin if they could

He is what they admire as a "strong leader"
The only thing that makes him strong is our own leaders weakness clown car. If we had someone that cared or had the balls to do something about it we wouldn't have this problem.

Joe the Plummer

Yet you chose to villify him and vote for someone that has no common sense. How did that happen clown car?

And by the way I will be referring to all of you idiots with clown avatars as clown car. It seems to fit your heard mentality and actually your intelligence level so I see no reason to differentiate between the lot of you. You all will now be referred to as clown car.

Joe the Plummer was another example of someone conservatives thought would make a fine leader

Another example of their lack of judgement

Hillary has been there

Putin blew it

He is achieving his goals. Is Obama?

Joe the Plummer

Joe the Plummer was another example of someone conservatives thought would make a fine leader

Another example of their lack of judgement
You picked obama clown car! Are you seriously suggesting a plumber would have been a worsse option?

Hillary has been there

Putin blew it

Putins goal is to destroy the economy?

You are right, he does sound Republican

NOT a Repug! #1 in my box....
Holy shit. Clown car has given us his inside the game way of picking a candidate. Has nothing to do with what they say. Clown car just votes for the letter behind the name.

Clown car is a deep thinker.

Putin blew it

Putin's goal is to put the Soviet Union back together. His economy is hardly destroyed. He is in better shape than Greece anyway.
The sanctions will go away as the incentives to break them grow. The Germans and French will undermine them in no time. And of course Obama will relax sanctions in return for "talks" just as he did with Iran.
Putin is no fool. He knows exactly what he is doing.

Holy shit. Clown car has given us his inside the game way of picking a candidate. Has nothing to do with what they say. Clown car just votes for the letter behind the name.

Putin blew it

Putin's goal is to put the Soviet Union back together. His economy is hardly destroyed. He is in better shape than Greece anyway.
The sanctions will go away as the incentives to break them grow. The Germans and French will undermine them in no time. And of course Obama will relax sanctions in return for "talks" just as he did with Iran.

Better than Greece?

You are fucking funny. Thanks Rabbi, you rarely disappoint

Like I should vote for a party who for 30+ years has had disdain for ANYTHING intellectual, historical or factual? Not to mention they are the party of stupid

Better than Greece?

You are fucking funny. Thanks Rabbi, you rarely disappoint
You are the most ignorant poster on this board. Bar none.

Forum List

Back