Hillary Clinton: Qualifications to be President

Since Romney dropped out - it looks like Hillary vs. Jeb. However, I'm not sure the NaziCon base will support Jeb in the GOP Primary. Jeb could possibly win the General Election - but I'm less sure he can win the GOP Primary. IF he can survive the GOP Primary - the Daddy Bush political machine will be formidable. After all, Daddy Bush wanted Jeb in the White House instead of Dubya.

Clinton vs Bush II

Read my Lips!
You do understand we got the Clinton's because of big ears Perot.

And we got W because of dipshit Nader

Since Romney dropped out - it looks like Hillary vs. Jeb. However, I'm not sure the NaziCon base will support Jeb in the GOP Primary. Jeb could possibly win the General Election - but I'm less sure he can win the GOP Primary. IF he can survive the GOP Primary - the Daddy Bush political machine will be formidable. After all, Daddy Bush wanted Jeb in the White House instead of Dubya.

Clinton vs Bush II

Read my Lips!

Amen! We should have had President Gore! The world would be a much better place! Then-Florida Governor Jeb Bush and then-Florida Secretary of State Katherine Harris rigged the election for Dubya.

Clinton vs Bush II

Read my Lips!

Amen! We should have had President Gore! The world would be a much better place!

We never would have invaded Iraq because we were pissed about 9-11

It's all in the public record

Your "conspiracies" are laughable

Monica-Lewinsky-Bill-and-Hillary-Clinton-party-together.gif

Clinton vs Bush II

Read my Lips!

Amen! We should have had President Gore! The world would be a much better place! Then-Florida Governor Jeb Bush and then-Florida Secretary of State Katherine Harris rigged the election for Dubya.
360_elian_gonzales_0421.jpg

^ Why Gore Lost Florida

Clinton vs Bush II

Read my Lips!

Then-Florida Governor Jeb Bush and then-Florida Secretary of State Katherine Harris rigged the election for Dubya.
No they didn't. Another lie!

Clinton vs Bush II

Read my Lips!

Poor guy couldn't even carry his own state.......
24.gif
24.gif
24.gif

Clinton vs Bush II

Read my Lips!

Poor Al lost because Tennessee refused to vote for him ;)

Here's an idea. Let's ask questions about the candidates which will inform us what actions and solutions they are bringing to the table on issues that actually matter to our country.

I know, I know. That's just crazy talk.

But the reason these questions aren't asked is because the rubes have no clue what their candidate would do or how they would solve any problems our country faces. So they throw up a HUMONGOUS amount of smoke and manufactured bullshit about the opposition instead to draw attention away from their own massive ignorance.

They have the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker. Their little goldfish brains are tiny blank slates, and whoever writes on them first has the advantage. "My puppetmaster said it, I believe it, that settles it." No fact checking. No critical thinking. Just, "Does this peg fit in the hole in my head?"

The truth for rubes is entirely a function of their desire to believe what they are told. If they want to believe it, it is Truth. If they don't want to believe it, it is a Lie.
Barack Obama pledged to put all negotiations on C-SPAN. He alos pledged that all legislation would be available on the website 72 hours prior to a vote. How'd that work out?

Clinton vs Bush II

Read my Lips!

Poor Al lost because Tennessee refused to vote for him ;)

Mostly, Al lost because Florida fucked him! Actually, Boy George didn't fairly win either election.

2000: Gore Won Florida

2004: Kerry Won Ohio

Last edited:

Clinton vs Bush II

Read my Lips!

We should have had President Gore!

:hellno:

You liberals sure do love to see corrupt people in office and running the country. :cuckoo:

Here's an idea. Let's ask questions about the candidates which will inform us what actions and solutions they are bringing to the table on issues that actually matter to our country.

I know, I know. That's just crazy talk.

But the reason these questions aren't asked is because the rubes have no clue what their candidate would do or how they would solve any problems our country faces. So they throw up a HUMONGOUS amount of smoke and manufactured bullshit about the opposition instead to draw attention away from their own massive ignorance.

They have the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker. Their little goldfish brains are tiny blank slates, and whoever writes on them first has the advantage. "My puppetmaster said it, I believe it, that settles it." No fact checking. No critical thinking. Just, "Does this peg fit in the hole in my head?"

The truth for rubes is entirely a function of their desire to believe what they are told. If they want to believe it, it is Truth. If they don't want to believe it, it is a Lie.
Barack Obama pledged to put all negotiations on C-SPAN. He alos pledged that all legislation would be available on the website 72 hours prior to a vote. How'd that work out?

About the same as the GOP promise of fiscal responsibility?

Clinton vs Bush II

Read my Lips!

You liberals sure do love to see corrupt people in office and running the country. :cuckoo:

Yes, BECAUSE Dubya worked out sooooo well

CBO: Bush Tax Cuts Responsible For Almost A Third Of Deficit In Last 10 Years (2001-2010)

Why Prosecutors Don't Go After Wall Street

BUSH GAVE A GET OUT OF JAIL FREE CARD SUMMER 2008

Why Prosecutors Don t Go After Wall Street NPR

“When regulators don’t believe in regulation and don’t get what is going on at the companies they oversee, there can be no major white-collar crime prosecutions,”...“If they don’t understand what we call collective embezzlement, where people are literally looting their own firms, then it’s impossible to bring cases.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/14/business/14prosecute.html?pagewanted=all

The FBI correctly identified the epidemic of mortgage control fraud at such an early point that the financial crisis could have been averted had the Bush administration acted with even minimal competence.
'
The Two Documents Everyone Should Read to Better Understand the Crisis William K. Black

Dubya was warned by the FBI of an "epidemic" of mortgage fraud in 2004. He gave them less resources.

FBI saw threat of loan crisis - Los Angeles Times

Shockingly, the FBI clearly makes the case for the need to combat mortgage fraud in 2005, the height of the housing crisis:

Financial Crimes Report to the Public 2005

FBI mdash Financial Crimes Report 2005

The Bush Rubber Stamp Congress ignored the obvious and extremely detailed and well reported crime spree by the FBI.

THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION and CONGRESS stripped the White Collar Crime divisions of money and manpower.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/19/washington/19fbi.html?pagewanted=all

DUBYA FOUGHT ALL 50 STATE AG'S IN 2003, INVOKING A CIVIL WAR ERA RULE SAYING FEDS RULE ON "PREDATORY" LENDERS!

WTC.bmp

2bush-amnesty-iraq-war.si.jpg

Clinton vs Bush II

Read my Lips!

CBO: Bush Tax Cuts Responsible For Almost A Third Of Deficit In Last 10 Years (2001-2010)

Why Prosecutors Don't Go After Wall Street

BUSH GAVE A GET OUT OF JAIL FREE CARD SUMMER 2008

Why Prosecutors Don t Go After Wall Street NPR

“When regulators don’t believe in regulation and don’t get what is going on at the companies they oversee, there can be no major white-collar crime prosecutions,”...“If they don’t understand what we call collective embezzlement, where people are literally looting their own firms, then it’s impossible to bring cases.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/14/business/14prosecute.html?pagewanted=all

The FBI correctly identified the epidemic of mortgage control fraud at such an early point that the financial crisis could have been averted had the Bush administration acted with even minimal competence.
'
The Two Documents Everyone Should Read to Better Understand the Crisis William K. Black

Dubya was warned by the FBI of an "epidemic" of mortgage fraud in 2004. He gave them less resources.

FBI saw threat of loan crisis - Los Angeles Times

Shockingly, the FBI clearly makes the case for the need to combat mortgage fraud in 2005, the height of the housing crisis:

Financial Crimes Report to the Public 2005

FBI mdash Financial Crimes Report 2005

The Bush Rubber Stamp Congress ignored the obvious and extremely detailed and well reported crime spree by the FBI.

THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION and CONGRESS stripped the White Collar Crime divisions of money and manpower.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/19/washington/19fbi.html?pagewanted=all

DUBYA FOUGHT ALL 50 STATE AG'S IN 2003, INVOKING A CIVIL WAR ERA RULE SAYING FEDS RULE ON "PREDATORY" LENDERS!

WTC.bmp

2bush-amnesty-iraq-war.si.jpg

No he didn't

Bush was yet another corrupt piece-of-crap president that America could have done without.

Last edited:
Romney did not drop out. He was never in.

Forum List

Back