Hillary Clinton: Qualifications to be President

billclinton.jpg

NOT a Repug! #1 in my box....
Holy shit. Clown car has given us his inside the game way of picking a candidate. Has nothing to do with what they say. Clown car just votes for the letter behind the name.

Clown car is a deep thinker.

Like I should vote for a party who for 30+ years has had disdain for ANYTHING intellectual, historical or factual? Not to mention they are the party of stupid
And this is the level of intellect it requires to join the clown car brigade. Shove your head so far up your ass you can actually see yourself reinserting your own head in your ass again, and make a clown avatar. Then you can call other people stupid and anti-science based on your circle of rectal cranial inversion and an avatar that makes you look like a complete group think asshole.

This people is what the left wing clown car group consider's intellectual. I shit you not, that was the best he could come up with. Not like it was a test sprung on him at the last moment but years of preperation and avatar making have finally come together in this single moment of clown car awareness. And this is what we all got from that.

NOT a Repug! #1 in my box....
Holy shit. Clown car has given us his inside the game way of picking a candidate. Has nothing to do with what they say. Clown car just votes for the letter behind the name.

Clown car is a deep thinker.

Like I should vote for a party who for 30+ years has had disdain for ANYTHING intellectual, historical or factual? Not to mention they are the party of stupid
And this is the level of intellect it requires to join the clown car brigade. Shove your head so far up your ass you can actually see yourself reinserting your own head in your ass again, and make a clown avatar. Then you can call other people stupid and anti-science based on your circle of rectal cranial inversion and an avatar that makes you look like a complete group think asshole.

This people is what the left wing clown car group consider's intellectual. I shit you not, that was the best he could come up with. Not like it was a test sprung on him at the last moment but years of preperation and avatar making have finally come together in this single moment of clown car awareness. And this is what we all got from that.
You're talking to someone who would surrender to a enemy invader instead of fighting for America. These type people are a danger to America.

Old "What difference does it make." would be a terrible POTUS.

She couldn't handle the State Department so I doubt that she would make a good POTUS.

Of course all you lefties are just drooling at her being POTUS never mind the fuck up she would be.

As long as she's a lefty and a Dem you're all for her.

Figures.

Old Hillary did a horrible job at the one position she had where she was actually in charge of something (Secretary of State).

Imagine the outrage across FoxNation when a First Lady in a pantsuit kicks their ass in the election after being beaten twice by a muslim negro

What is a white male christian to do?

Why are Conservatives so mean to the Clintons? They've even attacked Chelsea. Why?
Sorry when did conservatives attack Chelsea? Why did liberals treat Sarah Palin and her whole family so disgracefully?

The rabbit, NEVER honest...

When Limbaugh Compared 12-Year Old Chelsea Clinton To A Dog

Limbaugh began the segment by noting that the New York Daily News' David Hinckley published a list of who's entering and leaving the White House. Limbaugh stated: "He says, In: A cute kid in the White House. Out: Cute dog in the White House.' Could -- could we see the cute kid? Let's take a look at -- see who is the cute kid in the White House."

The program then put up a picture of Millie, the Bush family's dog. Limbaugh responded, in mock confusion, "No, no, no, no. That's not the kid." The program then puts up a picture of Chelsea Clinton, with Rush saying, "that's the kid."

Watch a portion of this exchange from Frontline:

After the audience had finished laughing and applauding, Limbaugh said, according to Nexis' transcript: "No, just kidding."

Limbaugh then related the story of how he once apologized for calling Amy Carter, the daughter of President Carter, "the most unattractive presidential daughter in the history of the country." He added: "I apologize again. I -- that's the third time the crew makes a mistake by showing you Millie the dog when I intended to show you Chelsea Clinton, and then I followed with that terrible story."

CEO, Roger Ailes, thinks Sarah Palin is "stupid" and an "idiot.

Sarah Palin says she wants to run for president; worried conservatives call her 'bizarre' and 'petty'

"Meandering and often bizarre," the conservative magazine National Review called Palin's speech at the Freedom Summit in Des Moines over the weekend.

"Palin was a sad story Saturday," added conservative Iowa radio talker Sam Clovis. "With every speech she gives, she gets worse and worse."

Conservative columnist Byron York called the speech "quite petty, and yet the complaining took half of Palin's allotted time." TV commentator and former Republican congressman Joe Scarborough deemed it, simply, a "tragedy."

At this point, what differences do qualifications make?

True, after all we had an actor from the GOP who simply played the role of a senile old man for 8 years AS his administration became the most corrupt ever, " "By the end of his term, 138 Reagan administration officials had been convicted, had been indicted, or had been the subject of official investigations for official misconduct and/or criminal violations. In terms of number of officials involved, the record of his administration was the worst ever."

I mean Bonzo's buddy? lol

Reagan administration scandals - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

What the fuck is this shit?

Ihe only qualifications you need to be president is 45 years old and a U.S. Citizen
>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<
oooops !!

• Age and Citizenship requirements - US Constitution, Article II, Section 1
  • No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States.

Forum List

Back