Hillary Clinton expected to lose, as the real polls had her way behind

Why are Republicans still crying and whining about winning? It's over. Now, let's watch Trump's damage. We have a front row seat.

Than why dont you idiots STFU if it's over?
We are not the ones creating fake news about the Russians, but since you want to play, we are here to kick your ass again, and again and again

Pretty sure you responded to the wrong post.
It's true no matter where it is said, unlike anything the left says, this is why we won.

This show hasn't even started, when president Trump begins rescinding Obama's executive orders, signing GOP bills into law, and nominating SCOTUS justices that is when you will see the real left meltdown.

These Moon Bats haven't seen nutin yet. Disappointment over their corrupt lying asshole not winning is just the beginning.

Why are Republicans still crying and whining about winning? It's over. Now, let's watch Trump's damage. We have a front row seat.

We are not the ones creating fake news about the Russians, but since you want to play, we are here to kick your ass again, and again and again

It's true no matter where it is said, unlike anything the left says, this is why we won.

It still appears you responded to the wrong post.
Waiting for the retraction....

Hold your fucking breath while you wait asshole

So you wrongly attack a fellow conservative and refuse to retract your statement?
You sure you're not a progressive?

So you wrongly attack a fellow conservative and refuse to amend your mistake?
I have no idea who or what you are, other than you are an arrogant fool that believes that they can issue me ultimatums, F off kid, then drop to the ground and do what you see below, or don't I could care less

I remember watching Ed Rollins and Pat Caddell on Neil Cavuto's show a few days before election and both said it looked like another 1980 style election. Caddell was spot on about the pollsters inflating hilda's numbers. The pollsters knew weeks before election day she was toast but tried to cover their ass. Another day or two and Trump would have won Minnesota as well.

The polls didn't inflate her numbers. The national poll average had winning by 3 points and she won by 2.
She did not win and in fact lost in 30 States.Without California she lost by over a million in popular vote as well. But the polls were right she got her percentages the problem was the 10 to 15 percent that the polls ignored went to Trump.

I have no idea who or what you are, other than you are an arrogant fool that believes that they can issue me ultimatums, F off kid

Kid? Fuck off junior. You're no conservative,we know how to admit it when we make a mistake yet you double down on stupid.
You fucked up and responded to the wrong poster yet you dont have the grace to admit your mistake.
I gave you a gracious chance to own up to it and you came back with vitriol.

"Pretty sure you responded to the wrong post."

I have no idea who or what you are, other than you are an arrogant fool that believes that they can issue me ultimatums, F off kid

Kid? Fuck off junior. You're no conservative,we know how to admit it when we make a mistake yet you double down on stupid.
You fucked up and responded to the wrong poster yet you dont have the grace to admit your mistake.

One of us is an obsessive compulsive....................................

Ifm you um sey so, it mustm be um true um.

Get a life

She knew something was up. Canceled the fireworks before that she was dragging whores out of the woodwork to lie about Trump Clinton KNEW she was not up like she thought she would be.

Get a life

You dumb fuck!!! I was supporting your contention and you attacked me for it yet you refused to retract your statement!!!
WTF dude?
I didnt attack you I pointed out that you obviously quoted the wrong person yet you fly off the handle rather than admitting your mistake.
Everyone on this board knows I'm solid conservative so your accusation is ridiculous!!!

Get a life

You dumb fuck!!! I was supporting your contention and you attacked me for it yet you refused to retract your statement!!!
WTF dude?
I didnt attack you I pointed out that you obviously quoted the wrong person yet you fly off the handle rather than admitting your mistake.
Everyone on this board knows I'm solid conservative so your accusation is ridiculous!!!
I never attacked you, but you are attacking me right now. You are also stalking me at the moment, do you like me?

Get a life

WTF dude?
I never attacked you, but you are attacking me right now. You are also stalking me at the moment, do you like me?

Oh really?

"We are not the ones creating fake news about the Russians, but since you want to play, we are here to kick your ass again, and again and again"

Are you drunk?

Get a life

WTF dude?

As a conservative I dont lie.

Get a life

WTF dude?

The best thing you can do right now is to admit you made a mistake.
Which is all I asked from the beginning.
Unless of course you want to continue to attack a guy who supported your contention from the get go.

You're making a complete ass of yourself right now.

Get a life

WTF dude?

Oh really?

"We are not the ones creating fake news about the Russians, but since you want to play, we are here to kick your ass again, and again and again"

Are you drunk?

tumblr_o55twput5q1u8eo0po1_500.gif

DaffyDaffyDuck.gif

giphy.gif

Get a life

WTF dude?

Oh really?

Are you drunk?

DaffyDaffyDuck.gif

giphy.gif

So even with the posted evidence that you were wrong you're going to continue with your bullshit?
Oh...cartoons dont change the fact that you responded to the wrong poster and you refused to amend your mistake.

Ah well,I guess millennials will never understand integrity.
I've agreed and supported your post throughout your brief history here and you make a mistake and now you cant admit it.
I wont put you on ignore since our message is exactly the same but I also wont support your contentions in anyway since you might misconstrue my intentions again and further embarrass yourself with your disturbing lack of integrity.

You quoted the wrong person and you refuse to admit it...
Carry on.

Get a life

WTF dude?

Oh really?

Are you drunk?

DaffyDaffyDuck.gif

giphy.gif

Are you calling me a liberal?

Get a life

WTF dude?

Oh really?

Are you drunk?

DaffyDaffyDuck.gif

giphy.gif

So even with the posted evidence that you were wrong you're going to continue with your bullshit?
Oh...cartoons dont change the fact that you responded to the wrong poster and you refused to amend your mistake.

Ah well,I guess millennials will never understand integrity.
I've agreed and supported your post throughout your brief history here and you make a mistake and now you cant admit it.
I wont put you on ignore since our message is exactly the same but I also wont support your contentions in anyway since you might misconstrue my intentions again and further embarrass yourself with your disturbing lack of integrity.

You quoted the wrong person and you refuse to admit it...
Carry on.

sign.gif

Forum List

Back