Hillary Clinton expected to lose, as the real polls had her way behind

Thats rich......I was supporting your original post and you fucked up and posted to the wrong poster yet you dont have the balls to say "sorry dude I responded to the wrong post my bad"
You are one pathetic mother fucker.

Meh....i'm gonna treat you like the liberal posters who refuse to admit they're wrong even though their post prove they are.
Later asswipe.

Continue please .....

Naturally

Meh....i'm gonna treat you like the liberal posters who refuse to admit they're wrong even though their post prove they are.
Later asswipe.

Continue please .....

Naturally

Continue to attack a fellow conservative ....it strengthens your case.
Go ahead and show your true allegiance.

Oh well these are of the same people who are crying and whining now and griping that they really won. GUESS WHAT BOO HOO BOOGER EATING HOO. IT is all because they REALLY thought they had an electoral college LANDSLIDE

Last edited:
Yeah, it seemed as if the insiders knew Hillary would lose. Why did the criminal enterprise known as the mainstream media continue to promote the fantasy that she would win?

At this point I am rather disappointed that other conservatives havent stepped up and told Bassman to STFU and admit he was wrong.

It might be time to grow up............!
tantrum-o.gif

Last edited:
At this point I am rather disappointed that other conservatives havent stepped up and told Bassman to STFU and admit he was wrong.

tantrum-o.gif

Grown ups will admit when they've made a mistake...you on the other hand.
Dude, just because you disagree with what I said does
1. Not make what I said wrong
2. Mean that because you do not agree with what I said, that I have to apologize to you.
3. Mean that you are not a childish and petty fool, if you do not want to be here leave, because you will be dead and buried before I do what a doofus like you ask.

LOL Stomp on girlie

tantrum-o.gif

2. Mean that because you do not agree with what I said, that I have to apologize to you.
3. Mean that you are not a childish and petty fool, if you do not want to be here leave, because you will be dead and buried before I do what a doofus like you ask.

LOL Stomp on girlie

Yeah I get it,you quoted the wrong post and you dont want to admit it.

tantrum-o.gif

LOL Stomp on girlie

Tinky Winky says Hi.......................

raw

Last edited:

tantrum-o.gif

LOL Stomp on girlie

raw

Teletubby fan are you?
How appropriate the gay one is your fav.....

tantrum-o.gif

LOL Stomp on girlie

raw

Teletubby fan are you?

So you are a homophobe too.................................

Culture-Club-on-the-set-of-the-Karma-Chameleon-video-Surrey-Boy-George.jpg

LOL Stomp on girlie

raw

Teletubby fan are you?

Nah...I dont give a shit what they do as long as they arent shoving it in my face and getting all militant about it.
In other words stay in your closet.

LOL Stomp on girlie

raw

Teletubby fan are you?

Nah...I dont give a shit what they do as long as they arent shoving it in my face and getting all militant about it.

So you deny gays the right to express themselves as they see fit....................Do you agree with throwing them off buildings?

2B5CC09E00000578-0-image-a-14_1439569403417.jpg

raw

Teletubby fan are you?

So you deny gays the right to express themselves as they see fit....................Do you agree with throwing them off buildings?

I guess if I was a muslim I would.

Teletubby fan are you?

Hate only finds more hate..................................I will never apologize to hate.

The end

Teletubby fan are you?

Hate only finds more hate..................................I will never apologize to hate.

The end

Well that was nondescript ......

The end

Well that was nondescript ......

Forum List

Back