Hillary Clinton expected to lose, as the real polls had her way behind

One of us is an obsessive compulsive....................................

Ifm you um sey so, it mustm be um true um.

Get a life

You dumb fuck!!! I was supporting your contention and you attacked me for it yet you refused to retract your statement!!!
WTF dude?
I didnt attack you I pointed out that you obviously quoted the wrong person yet you fly off the handle rather than admitting your mistake.
Everyone on this board knows I'm solid conservative so your accusation is ridiculous!!!
I never attacked you, but you are attacking me right now. You are also stalking me at the moment, do you like me?

Oh really?

"We are not the ones creating fake news about the Russians, but since you want to play, we are here to kick your ass again, and again and again"

Are you drunk?

tumblr_o55twput5q1u8eo0po1_500.gif

DaffyDaffyDuck.gif

giphy.gif

Are you calling me a liberal?

Last edited:
You dumb fuck!!! I was supporting your contention and you attacked me for it yet you refused to retract your statement!!!
WTF dude?
I didnt attack you I pointed out that you obviously quoted the wrong person yet you fly off the handle rather than admitting your mistake.
Everyone on this board knows I'm solid conservative so your accusation is ridiculous!!!
I never attacked you, but you are attacking me right now. You are also stalking me at the moment, do you like me?

Oh really?

"We are not the ones creating fake news about the Russians, but since you want to play, we are here to kick your ass again, and again and again"

Are you drunk?

DaffyDaffyDuck.gif

giphy.gif

So you wrongly accuse a fellow conservative yet you continue to to blather on with your bullshit because you cant admit you were wrong even after he supported your contention?
You are a millennial no doubt.
Carry on assman....because you surely aren't a bass man,more like a perch jerker.

Oh really?

Are you drunk?

DaffyDaffyDuck.gif

giphy.gif

So you wrongly accuse a fellow conservative yet you continue to to blather on with your bullshit because you cant admit you were wrong even after he supported your contention?
Carry on assman....because you surely aren't a bass man,more like a perch jerker.

Oh really?

Are you drunk?

DaffyDaffyDuck.gif

giphy.gif

Your inability to answer other than in cartoons is telling.
Why cant you respond to my questions in words?
I mean seriously,you attacked a fellow conservative who supported your viewpoint yet you respond with cartoons?

Thats pathic in so many ways.

I mean seriously,you attacked a fellow conservative who supported your viewpoint yet you respond with cartoons?

Goldeneye

I've saved every personal attack you've made and your refusal to amend your mistake when i was clearly being nice in pointing out that you'd made a mistake.
Instead you attacked a fellow conservative rather than admit your mistake.
I will not let you live it down until you apologise.

Hillary couldn't even win her Party's Nomination without a rigged Primary, being fed debate questions in advance, and voter fraud.

Of course she expected to lose the election...

Goldeneye

I've saved every personal attack you've made and your refusal to amend your mistake when i was clearly being nice in pointing out that you'd made a mistake.

Twisted Sister -- We're Not Gonna Take it [Extended Version] OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO

Goldeneye

Animal Parade

Donald Trump Knew Hillary Would Lose When Fireworks Cancelled Get over it kid, she never had a chance against Trump, sanders could have won as he was the peoples choice.

You do realize i will follow you around and post up your failure to admit you were wrong when you attacked a fellow republican and refused to admit your mistake in doing so right?

Look here moron. I agreed with you in the original post. You apparently posted to the wrong person and said I was some liberal dumbass.
YOU FUCKED UP!!!!!! Admit it and apologise and this will end,if you dont I will continue to point out your ignorance and your willingness to shit on a fellow conservative even though you were wrong.
At this point you're disparaging conservative values by lying through your teeth. And to make it worse you're doing it to a conservative that was supporting your views and you misunderstood the point or you posted to the wrong person.

Admit you were wrong you piece of shit or join your fellow progressives.

Donald Trump Knew Hillary Would Lose When Fireworks Cancelled Get over it kid, she never had a chance against Trump, sanders could have won as he was the peoples choice.

You do realize i will follow you around and post up your failure to admit you were wrong when you attacked a fellow republican and refused to admit your mistake in doing so right?

Look here moron. I agreed with you in the original post. You apparently posted to the wrong person and said I was some liberal dumbass.
YOU FUCKED UP!!!!!! Admit it and apologise and this will end,if you dont I will continue to point out your ignorance and your willingness to shit on a fellow conservative even though you were wrong.
At this point you're disparaging conservative values by lying through your teeth. And to make it worse you're doing it to a conservative that was supporting your views and you misunderstood the point or you posted to the wrong person.

Thats rich......I was supporting your original post and you fucked up and posted to the wrong poster yet you dont have the balls to say "sorry dude I responded to the wrong post my bad"
You are one pathetic mother fucker.

Thats rich......I was supporting your original post and you fucked up and posted to the wrong poster yet you dont have the balls to say "sorry dude I responded to the wrong post my bad"

Meh....i'm gonna treat you like the liberal posters who refuse to admit they're wrong even though their post prove they are.
Later asswipe.

Meh....i'm gonna treat you like the liberal posters who refuse to admit they're wrong even though their post prove they are.
Later asswipe.

Later asswipe.

Continue please .....

Later asswipe.

Continue please .....

Naturally

Forum List

Back