Hillary Clinton expected to lose, as the real polls had her way behind

Nah...I dont give a shit what they do as long as they arent shoving it in my face and getting all militant about it.
In other words stay in your closet.

So you deny gays the right to express themselves as they see fit....................Do you agree with throwing them off buildings?

2B5CC09E00000578-0-image-a-14_1439569403417.jpg

I guess if I was a muslim I would.

Hate only finds more hate..................................I will never apologize to hate.

The end

Well that was nondescript ......

I bet he's your fav.....

So you deny gays the right to express themselves as they see fit....................Do you agree with throwing them off buildings?

2B5CC09E00000578-0-image-a-14_1439569403417.jpg

Hate only finds more hate..................................I will never apologize to hate.

The end

I bet he's your fav.....

The end

I bet he's your fav.....

Funny thing about George....
He tried to stay in the closet but was forced to admit he was gay.

I remember watching Ed Rollins and Pat Caddell on Neil Cavuto's show a few days before election and both said it looked like another 1980 style election. Caddell was spot on about the pollsters inflating hilda's numbers. The pollsters knew weeks before election day she was toast but tried to cover their ass. Another day or two and Trump would have won Minnesota as well.
And Reagan didn't even win Minnesota.

Forum List

Back