Hillary Clinton expected to lose, as the real polls had her way behind

When the fireworks show was cancelled hilly had to have known that her real numbers were down.

I remember watching Ed Rollins and Pat Caddell on Neil Cavuto's show a few days before election and both said it looked like another 1980 style election. Caddell was spot on about the pollsters inflating hilda's numbers. The pollsters knew weeks before election day she was toast but tried to cover their ass. Another day or two and Trump would have won Minnesota as well.

I remember watching Ed Rollins and Pat Caddell on Neil Cavuto's show a few days before election and both said it looked like another 1980 style election. Caddell was spot on about the pollsters inflating hilda's numbers. The pollsters knew weeks before election day she was toast but tried to cover their ass. Another day or two and Trump would have won Minnesota as well.

The polls didn't inflate her numbers. The national poll average had winning by 3 points and she won by 2.

The polls didn't inflate her numbers. The national poll average had winning by 3 points and she won by 2.

I bet you still believe barry has a 57% approval rating....

The pollsters had 10-15% more democrats in their surveys.

Do you dispute those numbers?

45% tops...if the other polls were bogus so are his approval numbers

The pollsters had 10-15% more democrats in their surveys.

The final vote total shows Clinton winning by 2 percentage points. The final national poll average had her winning by 2.

They're just as accurate as the election polling numbers and the unemployment numbers.

The national polls weren't bogus. They were practically dead on. Missing by 1.1 point is better than the polls did in 2012.

When the fireworks show was cancelled hilly had to have known that her real numbers were down.
I knew this before the election and mentioned it then. It's amazing to me that no one caught on to this sooner except for me. Even if Hillary knew she was going to lose, cancelling the fireworks makes no sense as it says I am going to lose, no candidate could logically ever do this, at least not a sane one.

They're just as accurate as the election polling numbers and the unemployment numbers.

Were you born an asshole?

The final poll average was 1.1 percentage points off the final result.

The national polls weren't bogus. They were practically dead on. Missing by 1.1 point is better than the polls did in 2012.
The polls were all off by the numbers at Trumps rallies, his were standing room only with people still standing outside in the cold trying to get in, and Hillies rallies were 20 to 50 people...................get a grip

I knew this before the election and mentioned it then. It's amazing to me that no one caught on to this sooner except for me. Even if Hillary knew she was going to lose, cancelling the fireworks makes no sense as it says I am going to lose, no candidate could logically ever do this, at least not a sane one.

It was readily apparent when you watched her rally attendance.
No one showed up and Trump was packing em in.

Forum List

Back