Hillary Clinton Came Up With 'Diplomatic Illness' To Avoid Benghazi Testimony

republican let worse terrorist attack happen on us soil with information from clinton
republicans lied about going into war in iraq
republicans created the worse recession since the great depression

All this caused by white republicans

so why should republicans ever talk?
Shut up racist LIAR!!!

republicans why are talking about foreign policy?

you have biggest terrorist attack happen under your president and completely lied about going to war

you white republicans are talking now lol
Racist idiot, the biggest blame for 9-11-2001 falls in clintons lap, as did monicq.

It was Clinton that funneled money to the muj and Osama Bin Laden in Afghanistan, while having the CIA train them?

Oh wait..no.

That was Ronald Reagan and George HW Bush.

Sonny boy GW Bush took over Osama Bin Laden's brother's business..Arbusto.

Clinton tried to kill Bin Laden.

And Sonny boy GW Bush gave him a pass in Tora Bora while breaking up the Unit looking for him to invade Iraq. That's after his incompetence led to 9/11.

And we all know who got the job done.

What's funny is where you guys put your eggs.

:eusa_shifty:
Whats funny is where you put your....eggs, obamaturd should spit them out any moment. 9-11, clintons fault.

Racist idiot, the biggest blame for 9-11-2001 falls in clintons lap, as did monicq.

It was Clinton that funneled money to the muj and Osama Bin Laden in Afghanistan, while having the CIA train them?

Oh wait..no.

That was Ronald Reagan and George HW Bush.

Sonny boy GW Bush took over Osama Bin Laden's brother's business..Arbusto.

Clinton tried to kill Bin Laden.

And Sonny boy GW Bush gave him a pass in Tora Bora while breaking up the Unit looking for him to invade Iraq. That's after his incompetence led to 9/11.

And we all know who got the job done.

What's funny is where you guys put your eggs.

:eusa_shifty:
Whats funny is where you put your....eggs, obamaturd should spit them out any moment. 9-11, clintons fault.
George W. Bush was the President when 9/11 happened.

That puts the fault squarely on him.

That's magnified because his father backed Osama bin Laden in Afghanistan..along with conservative Hero, Ronald Reagan.

You can't change history.

Welcome to US Messageboard

[ 0 ] days without a new rightwing crackpot conspiracy theory

well yeah, be damned anyone question this administration..

If you do you are accused of it being conspiracy or of being a racist..works out pretty well for you all, doesn't it

If you do you are accused of it being conspiracy or of being a racist..works out pretty well for you all, doesn't it

As I posted two days ago, it's crystal clear that NYCarbineer who can actually be a good poster, prefers troll-like behavior.

He never engages just offers mockery and sarcasm. A true waste of time and talent, sad actually. :eusa_eh:

Shutup, skank.

BITCH-SLAP.jpg

Last edited:
There is no accountability with this administration: Holder, Reid, Hillary ! The laimstream media will not cast any light on any impositions associated with this administration - it will remain purely political.

Yup.

Does anyone really think that Hilary wants to stand up in front of a hearing and lay out the absolute abysmal performance of her State Department??

Does she want to answer any questions about the deaths of those four men?? One of them the Ambassador??

Does she want to let them know why no extra security was given or why Rice lyed her ass off??

In short a resounding HELL NO. Hil doesn't want to look like the incompetant losers she and her Department are. She and that fuck in the WH could give a rats ass about four dead men.

Cleaned up all nice and tidy. They are all in it together, Republicans and Democrats. The Republicans will let her slide and do zero to get her to testify in the future. She's implementing ALL their suggestions and is.... oh so agreeable.

This is her pass so that nothing sticks for 2016.

She's been nowhere to be found as far as this situation goes.

"Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton was to have appeared at Thursday's hearing but canceled after fainting and sustaining a concussion last week while recovering from a stomach virus that dehydrated her. Clinton is under doctors' orders to rest.

In a letter that accompanied the transmission of the report to Capitol Hill, Clinton thanked the board for its "clear-eyed, serious look at serious systemic challenges" and said she accepted all of its 29 recommendations to improve security at high-threat embassies and consulates.

She said the department had already begun to implement some of the recommendations. They include increasing by several hundred the number of Marine guards stationed at diplomatic missions throughout the world; relying less on local security forces for protection at embassies, consulates and other offices; and increasing hiring and deployment of highly trained Diplomatic Security agents at at-risk posts.

Clinton agreed with the panel's finding that Congress must fully fund the State Department's security initiatives. The panel found that budget constraints in the past had led some management officials to emphasize savings over security, including rejecting numerous requests from the Benghazi mission and the embassy in Tripoli for enhanced protection."

News from The Associated Press

AND MORE:

"Syndicated Columnist Charles Krauthammer joked that Clinton “seems to have a severe Benghazi allergy.”

Krauthammer explained that it was U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice, not Clinton, who addressed the American people five days after the attack. Rice appeared on several Sunday shows and provided information that was later determined to be false.

“Now that she’s supposed to speak to the Congress about this, she has this illness. Now, I am not going to say she doesn’t have one. I’d be happy to give her a neurologic exam, but in the absence of that, I’ll take her word. But there is something strange about this,” Krauthammer said."

Charles Krauthammer: Hillary Clinton ‘Seems to Have a Severe Benghazi Allergy’ | Video | TheBlaze.com

An accusation of conspiratorial wrongdoing has been made against Hillary Clinton that is supported by

NO credible evidence.

That is by definition a crackpot conspiracy theory.

I challenge anyone here to prove I am wrong...

...by posting ANY evidence to support the charge.

Cleaned up all nice and tidy. They are all in it together, Republicans and Democrats. The Republicans will let her slide and do zero to get her to testify in the future. She's implementing ALL their suggestions and is.... oh so agreeable.

"Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton was to have appeared at Thursday's hearing but canceled after fainting and sustaining a concussion last week while recovering from a stomach virus that dehydrated her. Clinton is under doctors' orders to rest.

In a letter that accompanied the transmission of the report to Capitol Hill, Clinton thanked the board for its "clear-eyed, serious look at serious systemic challenges" and said she accepted all of its 29 recommendations to improve security at high-threat embassies and consulates.

She said the department had already begun to implement some of the recommendations. They include increasing by several hundred the number of Marine guards stationed at diplomatic missions throughout the world; relying less on local security forces for protection at embassies, consulates and other offices; and increasing hiring and deployment of highly trained Diplomatic Security agents at at-risk posts.

Clinton agreed with the panel's finding that Congress must fully fund the State Department's security initiatives. The panel found that budget constraints in the past had led some management officials to emphasize savings over security, including rejecting numerous requests from the Benghazi mission and the embassy in Tripoli for enhanced protection."

AND MORE:

"Syndicated Columnist Charles Krauthammer joked that Clinton “seems to have a severe Benghazi allergy.”

Krauthammer explained that it was U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice, not Clinton, who addressed the American people five days after the attack. Rice appeared on several Sunday shows and provided information that was later determined to be false.

“Now that she’s supposed to speak to the Congress about this, she has this illness. Now, I am not going to say she doesn’t have one. I’d be happy to give her a neurologic exam, but in the absence of that, I’ll take her word. But there is something strange about this,” Krauthammer said."

Charles Krauthammer: Hillary Clinton ‘Seems to Have a Severe Benghazi Allergy’ | Video | TheBlaze.com

See? Exactly what I'm saying...

...more accusations without a shred of credible evidence.

An accusation of conspiratorial wrongdoing has been made against Hillary Clinton that is supported by

NO credible evidence.

lol, we know you would never think they would LIE to you..but then according to you people that's all the Bush administration did..

pretty damn funny watching this..

AND MORE:

Hey dumbass you know how you put together the facts? You question people, like fat ass here who claims she's far too ill, that's how. Nothing there, then nothing to fear. Then your claim that it's conspiracy nuts driving this might hold water. Right now she's ducking.

Your boy, oBUMa said he wants all the facts....well...what's the problem?

Prove there is air. I can't see it so it must not be there....

Last edited:

NO credible evidence.

lol, we know you would never think they would LIE to you..but then according to you people that's all the Bush administration did..

Have you accepted the fact that the Bush administration lied about WMD's? Now that it's been proven there were none? After Bush admitted there were none?

There is EVIDENCE that the Bush administration lied.

All I'm asking is:

Either

a) post the evidence that shows Clinton is lying, or,

b) admit that there is zero evidence she is lying, which makes this by definition a conspiracy theory.

AND MORE:

Hey dumbass you know how you put together the facts? You question people, like fat ass here who claims she's far too ill, that's how. Nothing there, then nothing to fear. Then your claim that it's a conspiracy nits driving this might hold water. Right now she's ducking.

You have ZERO in the way of evidence, correct? Can you admit that much? Can you admit an indisputable fact?

As I posted two days ago, it's crystal clear that NYCarbineer who can actually be a good poster, prefers troll-like behavior.

He never engages just offers mockery and sarcasm. A true waste of time and talent, sad actually. :eusa_eh:

And.....you know how we all look to YOU as a guide for quality in posting. We await your evaluations with eager anticipation.

Hey dumbass you know how you put together the facts? You question people, like fat ass here who claims she's far too ill, that's how. Nothing there, then nothing to fear. Then your claim that it's a conspiracy nits driving this might hold water. Right now she's ducking.

You have ZERO in the way of evidence, correct? Can you admit that much? Can you admit an indisputable fact?

Evidence of what? That's she sick? The investigation is on-going and now she's too ill...you buy that? Likely you do but rather than lob the usual insults out you, I'll let your stupid remarks speak for themselves.

She needs to testify...what's she afraid of?

NO credible evidence.

Do you call this proof? Oh brother.

Forum List

Back