So...I Am Going To Be A Big Jerk Now

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Not that being a jerk is new to me...:lol:

Here's the thing: Westboro Baptist plans praise gathering outside Sandy Hook Elementary school to celebrate God 'executing his judgement'

You know these cretins. Do I really need to quote from the story, or do you get the gist from the headline?

I am going to toss all my beliefs about the first amendment out of the window for a moment, and I am going to say this about the fucks at Westboro Baptist Church (WBC) and their plans:

I say let the WBC inbred troglodytes come. And don't let anyone stand in their way. No bikers, no angels, no Aggies. Let. Them. Through.

I would pay hard money to see the parents of the 20 dead children beating the living shit out of the Westboro trogs. Beat them, and beat them, and beat them, and beat them some more. Beat them from sunrise to sunset, get some sleep, and then beat them for another entire day. Beat them until they are afraid of daylight for the rest of their retarded lives.

It would be great therapy for those poor parents, and the ticket sales would raise enough money to build a whole new impregnable school.

There. It feels damn good to get that off my chest.

Last edited:
Violence only begets more violence libtard and then you ask yourself why there is such violence in America it's because of stupid fucks like yourself. :eusa_boohoo:

Here's the thing: Westboro Baptist plans praise gathering outside Sandy Hook Elementary school to celebrate God 'executing his judgement'

You know these cretins. Do I really need to quote from the story, or do you get the gist from the headline?

I am going to toss all my beliefs about the first amendment out of the window for a moment, and I am going to say this about the fucks at Westboro Baptist Church (WBC) and their plans:

I say let the WBC inbred troglodytes come. And don't let anyone stand in their way. No bikers, no angels, no Aggies. Let. Them. Through.

I would pay hard money to see the parents of the 20 dead children beating the living shit out of the Westboro trogs. Beat them, and beat them, and beat them, and beat them some more. Beat them from sunrise to sunset, get some sleep, and then beat them for another entire day. Beat them until they are afraid of daylight for the rest of their retarded lives.

It would be great therapy for those poor parents, and the ticket sales would raise enough money to build a whole new impregnable school.

for USMB standards that is almost angel like, g!

Violence only begets more violence libtard and then you ask yourself why there is such violence in America it's because of stupid fucks like yourself. :eusa_boohoo:

Look at you. Trying to sound like a pacifist.

How...cute!

Look at you. Trying to sound like a pacifist.

How...cute!

well, we certainly can't accuse you of being a pacifist now can we? Hey! when you see Salt JOnes ask him how he liked his "new Christmas" See my signature line.

Most of them would be first time offenders, so as long as they didnt kill or permanently maim any of them they would likely get off with a wrist slap.

The trouble comes from the fact that alot of those westboro idiots are lawyers. I would assume anyone sued for pounding on those idiots would get some pro bono legal representation.

I'm with ya, I keep fantasizing about the scene from the "blues brothers" where they drive though the Nazi protest.

Last edited:

Most of them would be first time offenders, so as long as they didnt kill or permanently maim any of them they would likely get off with a wrist slap.

The trouble comes from the fact that alot of those westboro idiots are lawyers. I would assume anyone sued for pounding on those idiots would get some pro bono legal representation.

I'd demand a jury trial. :lol:

Last edited:
Last edited:

You might not believe this, but a couple of days ago I honestly wondered if Phelps and his phreaks would show up there. My prayers weren't answered. At least not yet. I suppose that God in his infinite wisdom and judgement might just allow a plane chartered by them and their entire adult membership (and flown by one of their own members, of course) to crash in a fallow field somewhere. If it crashes near where I live, I volunteer to go there and put out the fire (after drinking a lot of coffee).

And you didn’t have to toss all your beliefs about the first amendment out of the window at all.

WillowTree!!! :ack-1: what you got against g5000? :nono:
Not everyone is lulled to sleep when a worry-wart starts out with self-effacing truth in order to control manure hitting the fan.

Some people actually aren't affected by affectations of the pen! :muahaha:

Forum List

Back