Hillary Clinton Came Up With 'Diplomatic Illness' To Avoid Benghazi Testimony

well yeah, be damned anyone question this administration..

If you do you are accused of it being conspiracy or of being a racist..works out pretty well for you all, doesn't it

As I posted two days ago, it's crystal clear that NYCarbineer who can actually be a good poster, prefers troll-like behavior.

He never engages just offers mockery and sarcasm. A true waste of time and talent, sad actually. :eusa_eh:

And.....you know how we all look to YOU as a guide for quality in posting. We await your evaluations with eager anticipation.

You look to the gutter for any quality that might hop into yours. None ever seems to get there. Glad the troll part caught their leader's attention. You are the king although del gives you a run for the money on uselessness.

john-mccain-sticking-tongue-out.jpg

Benghaaaaazi... No one cares...

No surprise if you don't care...

Goes with the rest of your faux outrage...

Hey dumbass you know how you put together the facts? You question people, like fat ass here who claims she's far too ill, that's how. Nothing there, then nothing to fear. Then your claim that it's a conspiracy nits driving this might hold water. Right now she's ducking.

Your boy, oBUMa said he wants all the facts....well...what's the problem?

Prove there is air. I can't see it so it must not be there....

You have ZERO in the way of evidence, correct? Can you admit that much? Can you admit an indisputable fact?

Evidence of what? That's she sick? The investigation is on-going and now she's too ill...you buy that? Likely you do but rather than lob the usual insults out you, I'll let your stupid remarks speak for themselves.

She needs to testify...what's she afraid of?

This is not evidence, just your opinion, which is not worth much to many of us.

The rightwing nut crowd couldn't go on and on and on enough about the 4 killed in Benghazi,

as if it were the tragedy of the century.

Alas, then we get Newtown, CT, and all the nuts want to talk about are their precious adult toys, aka, guns,

and the dead are an afterthought. Just the collateral damage of 'liberty'.

The "Obtuse One" channels jillian. :badgrin::clap2:

You have ZERO in the way of evidence, correct? Can you admit that much? Can you admit an indisputable fact?

Evidence of what? That's she sick? The investigation is on-going and now she's too ill...you buy that? Likely you do but rather than lob the usual insults out you, I'll let your stupid remarks speak for themselves.

Are you this stupid or play acting?

The rightwing nut crowd couldn't go on and on and on enough about the 4 killed in Benghazi,

as if it were the tragedy of the century.

Alas, then we get Newtown, CT, and all the nuts want to talk about are their precious adult toys, aka, guns,

and the dead are an afterthought. Just the collateral damage of 'liberty'.

The "Obtuse One" channels jillian. :badgrin::clap2:

Just look at the board.

Do you have evidence she's sick or just media reports? Did you see her chart? A doctor's note? Any video of her fainting? Any idea where she fainted?

See now I'm posting like you...stupidly! That's how repeating, "do you have any evidence" sounds.

Last edited:

If Hillary showed up at your door with a doctor's note you would still be running your mouth. Name calling only shows the weakness of your argument b

Post the evidence.

What you want to be true is not evidence.

Do you have evidence she's sick or just media reports? Did you see her chart? A doctor's note? Any video of her fainting? Any idea where she fainted?

See now I'm posting like you...stupidly! That's how repeating, "do you have any evidence" sounds.

You are the one making the accusation with no proof.

You are the one making the accusation with no proof.

You're claiming she's too ill with no proof. You have a media report on what her doctors said. That's it. See two can play your obtuseness game.

The rest of us have common sense as proof as well. Something you seem to lack.

If Hillary showed up at your door with a doctor's note you would still be running your mouth. Name calling only shows the weakness of your argument b

I disagree.

Name calling is most certainly not evidence of a weak argument in all cases. It is often evidence that one poster has realized the futility of trying to educate another.

The liberal/proressive propaganda machine at work. The'll put time and effort into making excuses than actually doing the rright thing.

Hillary who may actually have coined the term right wing conspiracy has her blind supporters propagating it as an excuse.

All people want is for her to met her already agreed upon obligation to testify...when she feels better.

Pretty simple but we have a few Dancing With the Stars contestants here.

Forum List

Back