Hillary Clinton Came Up With 'Diplomatic Illness' To Avoid Benghazi Testimony

Are you this stupid or play acting?

If Hillary showed up at your door with a doctor's note you would still be running your mouth. Name calling only shows the weakness of your argument b

I disagree.

Name calling is most certainly not evidence of a weak argument in all cases. It is often evidence that one poster has realized the futility of trying to educate another.

Yeah some peole can't be educated. Mirror?

Are you this stupid or play acting?

If Hillary showed up at your door with a doctor's note you would still be running your mouth. Name calling only shows the weakness of your argument b

I disagree.

Name calling is most certainly not evidence of a weak argument in all cases. It is often evidence that one poster has realized the futility of trying to educate another.

Accepted. But, if the shoe fits....

I disagree.

Yeah some peole can't be educated. Mirror?

Anyone looking to you for education would remain ignorant.

This explains a lot. LOL
Yes, it explains that I've participated in a sport where concussions are common. I was also in a coma.

(BTW, I got my PhD in chemistry after my those injuries, asshole.)

I bet you heckly disable vets, too. :thup:

Remember, on the Internet we all have PhDs.
If I were concerned about your believing me, I would offer to answer any question about chemistry, but I doubt you would be able to come up with any. :thup:

Now, go heckle some TBI patients.

Evidence of what? That's she sick? The investigation is on-going and now she's too ill...you buy that? Likely you do but rather than lob the usual insults out you, I'll let your stupid remarks speak for themselves.

She needs to testify...what's she afraid of?

This is not evidence, just your opinion, which is not worth much to many of us.

Do you have evidence she's sick or just media reports? Did you see her chart? A doctor's note? Any video of her fainting? Any idea where she fainted?

See now I'm posting like you...stupidly! That's how repeating, "do you have any evidence" sounds.

Since when does a person have to prove their innocence? Isn't she innocent until proven guilty?

Do you have evidence she's sick or just media reports? Did you see her chart? A doctor's note? Any video of her fainting? Any idea where she fainted?

See now I'm posting like you...stupidly! That's how repeating, "do you have any evidence" sounds.

Since when does a person have to prove their innocence? Isn't she innocent until proven guilty?

Proving you're cluless. All I want is for her to eventually testify. The reality of her illness is secondary. If you want to address that. You have no more proof she is ill than she isn't. You point to media reports as proof and I take a page from your book questioning the source like you often do with FOX.

Bottom line, why won't she eventually testify?

Last edited:

In a court of law...and that's presumed innocent. But, logically, yes. Also, logically, her claim is presumed bullshit until supported.

Last edited:
Yes, it explains that I've participated in a sport where concussions are common. I was also in a coma.

(BTW, I got my PhD in chemistry after my those injuries, asshole.)

I bet you heckly disable vets, too. :thup:

If I were concerned about your believing me, I would offer to answer any question about chemistry, but I doubt you would be able to come up with any. :thup:

Ruh-roh, Shaggy! Another person offhandedly braggs about something....only to become overly defensive about it. I wish I had a nickel for every time this has happened on an anonymous Internet message board.

No one is asking her to do anything but testify...like she agreed uintil she realized what the ramifications might be. The report isn't kind to her.

John Bolton: Hillary Clinton Came Up With 'Diplomatic Illness' To Avoid Benghazi Testimony​
By: Nick Wing
18/12/12

John Bolton, former U.N. ambassador under President George W. Bush, suggested Monday night that Secretary of State Hillary Clinton fabricated a "diplomatic illness" in order to dodge scheduled testimony this week on the Sept. 11 anniversary attack in Benghazi, Libya.

Speaking on Fox News, Bolton claimed "every foreign service officer in every foreign ministry in the world" is familiar with coming up with such "diplomatic illnesses" when they "don't want to go to a meeting or a conference, or an event."

"And this is a diplomatic illness to beat the band," Bolton said of recent news that Clinton had fainted and suffered a concussion over the weekend after earlier battling a stomach virus that resulted in a rare cancellation of an overseas trip. He went on to add that he hoped Clinton wasn't going through anything "serious."

Sen. John Kerry (D-Mass.), chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, responded to the report by insisting that Clinton not testify as planned on Thursday this week.

Despite Kerry's decision to call forth Clinton's deputies to testify in her place, Bolton said that he believed she'd have to testify at some point on the attack, which claimed the lives of four Americans, including U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens. .....
(Excerpt)

Read more:
John Bolton: Hillary Clinton Came Up With 'Diplomatic Illness' To Avoid Benghazi Testimony

Sounds like a repeat performance of the Vince Foster and Rose Law Firm Billing cover-up.
It sounds like a phony excuse to me, before Hillary said "I forget". Now it's "my concussion".

Any way you pour the bitter batter she whipped up, Hillary Clinton will not account for her decisions.

The press will give her another 1,000 get-out-of-jail-free cards, too. They want to keep those half-baked leaks and interviews coming against Republicans for the ensuing chaos supporting Democrats will cause to bring down capitalism and raise up unsustainable parasitism.

I'm sick of Hillary's mental problems.

Last edited:

Ruh-roh, Shaggy! Another person offhandedly braggs about something....only to become overly defensive about it. I wish I had a nickel for every time this has happened on an anonymous Internet message board.
Not being concerned seems to confuse you.

And, as my Texan friends say, "It ain't bragging if it's true". :thup:

NoNukes and LL

waste_of_time.jpg

Next

I've had plenty of concussions. Recovery is in a day...two max.

Were you 65 and female and were you suffering from dehydration from a stomach ailment at the time?

Here's where common sense evades you and your troll pals here this morning.

All of that and the SoS doesn't go to a hospital. Yeah.....okay!

When one gets badly dehydrated they get an I.V. Went through it myself about a year ago. She on one at home, do you know.? I mean it's that bad afterall..:confused: Is it permanent? Will she speak ever again?

Last edited:

In a court of law...and that's presumed innocent. But, logically, yes. Also, logically, her claim is presumed bullshit until supported.

It's illogical to imagine that a 65 year old woman might ever get sick? Make that argument.

It's illogical to imagine that a 65 year old woman might ever get sick? Make that argument.

You keep harping on the sick angle when that's merely the precursor to the question why can't she testify when she's well.

Not being concerned seems to confuse you.

And, as my Texan friends say, "It ain't bragging if it's true". :thup:

Yes it is. But when it is true, most people just don't feel the need.

Forum List

Back