Hillary Clinton Came Up With 'Diplomatic Illness' To Avoid Benghazi Testimony

Hmm...? I wonder how the Left would have treated Condi Rice in the same situation, or for that matter Colin Powell.
BTW IMHO, rather than Lurch to replace Billary, I think Colin Powell would definitely be better suited for the job.

Request for clarification here......

The nutters here....to a person.....believe tht Hillary Clinton is faking illness/injury so she can avoid providing testimony regarding the attack on our diplomatic facility in Benghazi?

Is that right?

To a point yes. She did not want to commit to a position prior to the official report being complete so as to not appear uninformed.

That could have been problematic if she chose to run for potus in 2016

To a point?

Is she faking illness/injury?

Duh.

You assholes think it's just a big coincidence?

Request for clarification here......

The nutters here....to a person.....believe tht Hillary Clinton is faking illness/injury so she can avoid providing testimony regarding the attack on our diplomatic facility in Benghazi?

Is that right?

To a point yes. She did not want to commit to a position prior to the official report being complete so as to not appear uninformed.

That could have been problematic if she chose to run for potus in 2016

To a point?

Is she faking illness/injury?

Yes. Football players play a full contact sport full of REAL concussions but she can't sit in a damn chair and talk?

The rightwing nut crowd couldn't go on and on and on enough about the 4 killed in Benghazi,

as if it were the tragedy of the century.

Alas, then we get Newtown, CT, and all the nuts want to talk about are their precious adult toys, aka, guns,

and the dead are an afterthought. Just the collateral damage of 'liberty'.

I think I speak for most posters when I say.....

FUCK YOU

That's coming from the guy who just lied about whether or not Clinton saw a doctor. I'd say my observation remains unchallenged.

No one lied. For such a high profile person, how come Billary wasn't hospitalized and Doctors at the facility speaking out about her condition etc.? Most of the time when anyone in the White House has a hang nail it's reported in depth. So you want us to believe that Billary has a concussion? Have you ever had one? It only takes a couple of days to get over it. In some cases you just get up and keep fighting> Oh, I forgot you've never been in combat nor a fight. Tch. Tch, Tch.

There is no accountability with this administration: Holder, Reid, Hillary ! The laimstream media will not cast any light on any impositions associated with this administration - it will remain purely political.

FUCK YOU

That's coming from the guy who just lied about whether or not Clinton saw a doctor. I'd say my observation remains unchallenged.

No one lied. For such a high profile person, how come Billary wasn't hospitalized and Doctors at the facility speaking out about her condition etc.? Most of the time when anyone in the White House has a hang nail it's reported in depth. So you want us to believe that Billary has a concussion? Have you ever had one? It only takes a couple of days to get over it. In some cases you just get up and keep fighting> Oh, I forgot you've never been in combat nor a fight. Tch. Tch, Tch.

Well if she didn't have a concussion and didn't see doctors, then Foxnews is lying about it.

State Department says Clinton got concussion early last week, diagnosed Thursday | Fox News

Too funny punk.

Want my guns?

Come get them....

The rightwing nut crowd couldn't go on and on and on enough about the 4 killed in Benghazi,

as if it were the tragedy of the century.

Alas, then we get Newtown, CT, and all the nuts want to talk about are their precious adult toys, aka, guns,

and the dead are an afterthought. Just the collateral damage of 'liberty'.

FUCK YOU

republicans why are talking about foreign policy?

you have biggest terrorist attack happen under your president and completely lied about going to war

you white republicans are talking now lol

you have biggest terrorist attack happen under your president and completely lied about going to war

Racist idiot, the biggest blame for 9-11-2001 falls in clintons lap, as did monicq.

I started a thread on this same theme a couple days back. Got about 50 responses and then the liberal mods found out and moved it to the conspiracy dungeon.

republican let worse terrorist attack happen on us soil with information from clinton
republicans lied about going into war in iraq
republicans created the worse recession since the great depression

All this caused by white republicans

so why should republicans ever talk?

Racist idiot, the biggest blame for 9-11-2001 falls in clintons lap, as did monicq.

It was Clinton that funneled money to the muj and Osama Bin Laden in Afghanistan, while having the CIA train them?

Oh wait..no.

That was Ronald Reagan and George HW Bush.

Sonny boy GW Bush took over Osama Bin Laden's brother's business..Arbusto.

Clinton tried to kill Bin Laden.

And Sonny boy GW Bush gave him a pass in Tora Bora while breaking up the Unit looking for him to invade Iraq. That's after his incompetence led to 9/11.

And we all know who got the job done.

What's funny is where you guys put your eggs.

:eusa_shifty:

Forum List

Back