Hillary admits to lesbian affairs

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sitarro, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sitarro

sitarro Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,001
    What would the fallout be if this was in the headlines tomorrow? How about if she admitted a long torrid love affair with Rosie?:rofl:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. maineman

maineman BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +572
    about as likely as this....

3. sitarro

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,001
    You've made it quite clear that you are out of touch with reality so I guess that is your excuse for not knowing that George Bush isn't running for anything.....your not very bright are you sailor?(I still am, of course, very grateful for the service to your country no matter how useless you were in that capacity)

4. maineman

maineman BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +572
    the point of this thread is stupid. My comment back was tongue in cheek in the same style as the original post.....

I got it: what if the republican front runner admitted to being pro-choice, pro-gay rights, pro-gun control and having been a serial adulterer on his third marriage? What do you think that would do to the TURNout for the biblethumping, gay hating, gun toters that make up the republican base?

and I would like to know how you can value the quality of my service to our nation from your vantage?

5. sitarro

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,001
    Your simpleton thoughts expressed in your posts indicate you wouldn't be useful commanding a row boat.

6. maineman

maineman BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +572
    and you have some degree of knowledge as to what it takes to command at sea, I take it? Or command ashore? Do you know anything at all about the sea service other than what you have seen on television or in movies?

for someone such as you who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground about that topic, it would seem to me to make sense for you to refrain from trying to insult me about what I know best.... and you know least.

Attack my politics, if you so chose, but keep your uninformed insulting comments about my service to yourself. That seems fair enough.

7. Puddles

Puddles Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +42
    I thought it was funny

8. 90K

90K BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +64
    Would it be any different than not inhaling?:eusa_dance: I mean the American people really don't care about if you are straight or not or if you lied about smoking pot as far as I can tell. Although if this were true about that hog Rosie, well I'm sure the polls would reflect:eusa_sick:

9. roadhouse158

roadhouse158 Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30
    I think this election is going to be a mess. I know a lot of women that are voting for Hilary simply because she's a woman. I have no problem with a woman President; However I have a BIG problem with people voting for someone simply because of his/her race or gender. Don't get me wrong. Hilary will get plenty of votes based off of her goals. Too bad that's not the only votes she'll get. People should take voting more serious than that.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  10. maineman

maineman BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +572
    is that any different that voting for George Bush because he was the guy you'd more like to have a beer with?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.