Hillary admits to lesbian affairs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Various politicians (Republicans and Democrats) have had affairs. Just ask Larry Flynt. Whether or not an adulterer should hold office is up to you. It does not hold much weight in my choosing. What holds more weight for me is if the candidate (Democrat or Republican) lies when confronted with questions.

By the way, “None of your business” and “I just don’t know” are answers.

I think Hillary has shown herself in New York to be a competent and skilled legislator...I think she has shown leadership... and I think she would be a good president.

Well she won't get my vote because I don't think she is really capable of really selling herself as our leader and great protector if push came to shove. She is way too condescending and that isn't professional and frankly that isn't the way to act as a leader. And lastly I have no respect for her as a Senator or a President because we have many more candidates right now who are willing to explain issues that Americans have concern with and not just breeze past them as if they didn't matter.

Well she won't get my vote because I don't think she is really capable of really selling herself as our leader and great protector if push came to shove. She is way too condescending and that isn't professional and frankly that isn't the way to act as a leader. And lastly I have no respect for her as a Senator or a President because we have many more candidates right now who are willing to explain issues that Americans have concern with and not just breeze past them as if they didn't matter.

hey....I don't think anyone has ever gotten everybody's vote. Suffice it to say that a whole lot of folks see Hillary Clinton in a much better light than you do. My guess is that my party wouldn't get your vote no matter who we put up.

And again...my concern with Hillary is not her competence or ability...my concern is her potential to polarize and energize the right to come out against her. I think that if the republicans nominate a thrice divorced, moderate, pro-choice, pro gay rights, pro gun control former mayor from New York, the religious right will stay home and not come out to vote FOR him, but would come out to vote AGAINST her.

BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....
You've made it quite clear that you are out of touch with reality so I guess that is your excuse for not knowing that George Bush isn't running for anything.....your not very bright are you sailor?(I still am, of course, very grateful for the service to your country no matter how useless you were in that capacity)

How American and patriotic of him :rofl:

hey....I don't think anyone has ever gotten everybody's vote. Suffice it to say that a whole lot of folks see Hillary Clinton in a much better light than you do. My guess is that my party wouldn't get your vote no matter who we put up.

And again...my concern with Hillary is not her competence or ability...my concern is her potential to polarize and energize the right to come out against her. I think that if the republicans nominate a thrice divorced, moderate, pro-choice, pro gay rights, pro gun control former mayor from New York, the religious right will stay home and not come out to vote FOR him, but would come out to vote AGAINST her.

You don't know me very well. The democratic part used to be pretty conservative in the South many years ago and besides Jimmy Carter whom I believe is a good man but a terrible leader, I'd vote for whom represents my values, my wishes for a prosperous nation and who could not only address but really fix our borders, immigration, and healthcare and other key concerns in our country, oh and foreign policy. I kind of liked Gov. Bill Richardson of N.M. and he most likely won't last. So I'm a conservative but I shouldn't be labeled Republican.
And when you speak of values Hillary sure isn't the pillar of values either make no mistake on that.

So I'm a conservative but I shouldn't be labeled Republican.

Could you tell me what the difference is? I'm not trying to be a smart ass but I really don't know (same goes for liberal and democrat)...isn't it the same ideals and principles?

Could you tell me what the difference is? I'm not trying to be a smart ass but I really don't know (same goes for liberal and democrat)...isn't it the same ideals and principles?

I believe it is a learned value system and the party would tend to favor those values. Not is all cases either but most of the time. But like I said I'l vote for the strongest candidate that will act like they are going through the motions and addressing my views. And maybe start a war along the way...Well that wasn't part of the deal I was initially thinking years ago.

You don't know me very well. The democratic part used to be pretty conservative in the South many years ago and besides Jimmy Carter whom I believe is a good man but a terrible leader, I'd vote for whom represents my values, my wishes for a prosperous nation and who could not only address but really fix our borders, immigration, and healthcare and other key concerns in our country, oh and foreign policy. I kind of liked Gov. Bill Richardson of N.M. and he most likely won't last. So I'm a conservative but I shouldn't be labeled Republican.
And when you speak of values Hillary sure isn't the pillar of values either make no mistake on that.

you are welcome to your opinions of Hillary - don't think that anyone who disagrees with you is making a mistake, however.... they just have a difference of opinion.

Have you read her books? It would take you a bit longer than it would to read Dubya's books, I realize...but there are pretty good reads.

you are welcome to your opinions of Hillary - don't think that anyone who disagrees with you is making a mistake, however.... they just have a difference of opinion.

Have you read her books? It would take you a bit longer than it would to read Dubya's books, I realize...but there are pretty good reads.

I'm not fighting this issue. But if you were to talk to me you'd think I was from either Queens or Brooklyn by my accent and mannerisms. I'm from Texas and lived there for 18 years and occasionally go back to visit. George Bush isn't from Texas and because he has an accent it automatically means he's stupid. Maybe not your intent but because George Bush doesn't take any shit. He has now become a push over and not tolerant of anything or anyone. Laying down and playing dead and not making a stand isn't good either. Let’s say for the spirit of the post that Hillary was all that and more. I could agree with you. Since I haven't read any of her books and merely have my impression of her via the media including CNN and Fox and BBC and it ain't adding up. If I were to read a book about her my request to you is this: what one book would sum up what you'd want someone to know about Hillary. Kind of like Hillary for dummies!:rofl: And I'm serious, I'd be willing to check it out make a better opinion from a different approach.

I'm not fighting this issue. But if you were to talk to me you'd think I was from either Queens or Brooklyn by my accent and mannerisms. I'm from Texas and lived there for 18 years and occasionally go back to visit. George Bush isn't from Texas and because he has an accent it automatically means he's stupid. Maybe not your intent but because George Bush doesn't take any shit. He has now become a push over and not tolerant of anything or anyone. Laying down and playing dead and not making a stand isn't good either. Let’s say for the spirit of the post that Hillary was all that and more. I could agree with you. Since I haven't read any of her books and merely have my impression of her via the media including CNN and Fox and BBC and it ain't adding up. If I were to read a book about her my request to you is this: what one book would sum up what you'd want someone to know about Hillary. Kind of like Hillary for dummies!:rofl: And I'm serious, I'd be willing to check it out make a better opinion from a different approach.

Living History .... I read it. I was impressed.

I believe it is a learned value system and the party would tend to favor those values. Not is all cases either but most of the time. But like I said I'l vote for the strongest candidate that will act like they are going through the motions and addressing my views. And maybe start a war along the way...Well that wasn't part of the deal I was initially thinking years ago.

I appreciate the response. BTW, my question was directed to everyone. I've been asking for years and have never gotten a clear answer...perhaps there isn't one but I still don't see the difference.

I appreciate the response. BTW, my question was directed to everyone. I've been asking for years and have never gotten a clear answer...perhaps there isn't one but I still don't see the difference.

Well what I can say from the days I lived in San Francisco is I'm way different that those folk living out there. I don't believe and just doing what feels good. I believe in consequences in ones action. I try a look at things within reason and go from there. I don't believe the government should keep us dependant on them as a way of control. I don't have a problem with the church, although I do have a problem with the government preaching to me about the church. I believe that unless you are 18 and paying taxes you don't have a voice to protest things like saying the pledge of allegiance for example. When you pay taxes you have the right to not like many things, but as children you must learn and earn your keep.
I know that last part alone will not go over well with many. But those are my opinions and they ain't laws.
In this world it isn't a free for all just to see how far you can go and then raise hell when you get caught or questioned like now days. So maybe you'll get a clearer definition on political parties and the people’s views.

Well what I can say from the days I lived in San Francisco is I'm way different that those folk living out there. I don't believe and just doing what feels good. I believe in consequences in ones action. I try a look at things within reason and go from there. I don't believe the government should keep us dependant on them as a way of control. I don't have a problem with the church, although I do have a problem with the government preaching to me about the church. I believe that unless you are 18 and paying taxes you don't have a voice to protest things like saying the pledge of allegiance for example. When you pay taxes you have the right to not like many things, but as children you must learn and earn your keep.
I know that last part alone will not go over well with many. But those are my opinions and they ain't laws.
In this world it isn't a free for all just to see how far you can go and then raise hell when you get caught or questioned like now days. So maybe you'll get a clearer definition on political parties and the people’s views.

I agree with you on most if not all the points you made.

What would the fallout be if this was in the headlines tomorrow? How about if she admitted a long torrid love affair with Rosie?:rofl:

About as much fallout as when the American electorate finally realised that Laura lets America's favourite barfly hump her. :shock:

Fancy spreading your legs and letting The Chimp give you a pork injection!

Not to mention siphoning the Presidential slug and swallowing the proceeds! I mean, how low can a woman go? :eusa_sick: :eusa_sick:

What a low-life ho Laura must be! :shock:

Not necessarily. (Thought I'd interject myself;) ) The GOP is a political party that supposedly represents conservative views. However, which conservative views are represented depend a lot on which ones get the most publicity and/or votes.

The whole problem with the Republican party now is that there are too many competing factions. You have hardline, closed-minded conservatives, Ronald Reagan Conservatives, moderate conservatives, and those who used to be defined as liberals but were cast adrift by Jimmy Carter when he shifted the Democrat party to the left. We get called Neocons and RINOs.

President Bush's problem, which most lefties refuse to even look at, is he is not hardline conservative enough for the Republican party. He was a moderate governor, and started out as a moderate President. He draws a LOT of criticism from conservatives who are farther to the right, and it is those conservatives who have the money and are the base of the Republican voters.

The party that wins the Presidency is the one that gets the moderate vote -- and that is moderate liberals and moderate conservatives who mostly choose to not align themselves with either party.

There are many conservative values that are just common sense and logic and not lighhting rods for controversy, just as there are liberal values that are the same. Both parties however, are projected as being representative of their parties extremes, respectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back