Hey White People: What in the fuck is Jello salad?

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
A friend of mine just posted a pic of his dinner with the family and there was a like 2 globs on his plate. One was probably just mayonnaise because white people love that shit. Or ranch...it' a toss up.

But one was orange and gelatinous and in the comments someone mentioned they love Jello salad.

Being black I've never seen Jello in any other form but as a kids dessert.

I dont like that stuff but A LOT of people do. At least around here.
You cant go to a social function without seeing a bowl of that goop.

A friend of mine just posted a pic of his dinner with the family and there was a like 2 globs on his plate. One was probably just mayonnaise because white people love that shit. Or ranch...it' a toss up.

But one was orange and gelatinous and in the comments someone mentioned they love Jello salad.

The white blob could have been jello salad as well. Some people mix the powder with whip topping

Screenshot_2017-11-20-09-50-45.png

Wtf is that? Smh

We would just mix a can of fruit cocktail in the Jello. Sometimes sliced bananas...whatever. Sometimes topped with Miracle Whip, not mayonnaise.

Not available at KFC and Popeyes.

My mom makes something similar for every party/holiday. She puts pineapple and coconut in hers. Yes, it looks unappealing, but it is delicious.

Forum List

Back