Howard Stern nominates Jon Stewart for president: 'He owes it to his country to run'

Stewart is one of those guys that flies in after the car crash and wants to tell you why it happened but to prevent car crashes you can forget it... the brain power is just not high enough....

I wish I didn't know the creeps.
Jon Stewart is the guy with talk show on Apple TV embarrassing Republicans who come on talk about child safety and be made fools of because he points out that the leading cause of the death for children is firearms and not drag shows where not a single has died.

Jon Stewart is the guy with talk show on Apple TV embarrassing Republicans who come on talk about child safety and be made fools of because he points out that the leading cause of the death for children is firearms and not drag shows where not a single has died.
He's still a pile of crap.

i watched up on The Daily Show religiously in my teens. why not Stewart? would you vote for a liberal Jewish comedian?

Howard Stern supports Joe Biden. And he had him on today. Hillary should have accepted Howard's offer she would have won.

A real interview with the King of all Media.

Forum List

Back