Hey White People: What in the fuck is Jello salad?

White privilege. Nothing that concerns you. Move along, mundane, with your plain Jello.

Spoken by the guy who was full of lectures about me not talking about race. Funny how that is how whites think they can lie about being colorblind and race neutral and then wonder why we don't believe them..

Spoken by the guy who was full of lectures about me not talking about race. Funny how that is how whites think they can lie about being colorblind and race neutral and then wonder why we don't believe them..

I can see that your sarcasm meter is not working today.

I can see that your sarcasm meter is not working today.

I don't take lectures by racists as sarcasm.

A friend of mine just posted a pic of his dinner with the family and there was a like 2 globs on his plate. One was probably just mayonnaise because white people love that shit. Or ranch...it' a toss up.

But one was orange and gelatinous and in the comments someone mentioned they love Jello salad.

Being black I've never seen Jello in any other form but as a kids dessert.
Well it's nothing like chitlins or hushpuppies.

More like ... hmm ... cant think of anything Negroes eat that is like jello.

White privilege. Nothing that concerns you. Move along, mundane, with your plain Jello.
The closest thing to jello in the Negro world is probably a black chick's azz dragging along the ground.

But I heard that black guys are into those big azzes -- no pun intended.

:D

awww, stop it. I was just kidding and running with the humor in the op's posting.

I didn't know Jello was supposed to have other ingredients other than Jello. That shit looks like it came off a aliens toilet brush

Well, sometimes it has fruit in it....

fruitparfaitjello.jpg
Yup this looks really good.

You would never find this at a Negro dinner because it cannot be fried.

I didn't know Jello was supposed to have other ingredients other than Jello. That shit looks like it came off a aliens toilet brush

fruitparfaitjello.jpg

Ok, I have seen this before but never would touch the stuff
Good ... then keep your black hands off white chicks as well ... since they love making this stuff for Thanksgiving.

fruitparfaitjello.jpg

Good ... then keep your black hands off white chicks as well ... since they love making this stuff for Thanksgiving.

sorry, that's gross

fruitparfaitjello.jpg

Good ... then keep your black hands off white chicks as well ... since they love this stuff for Thanksgiving.

Shut the fuck up white boy.

What. Is. That?

Well, I thought is was Jello salad. Apparently it's fruit fluff salad. I always called it Jello salad, though. It's good.

Looks way too sweet and that is coming from someone with a sweet tooth. I think 5-year-olds might like that though! :D

Try it, you'll see.

Well, I looked up a recipe for it, and I have to say it doesn't sound very good. Maybe it is, or maybe it just depends on how sweet your sweet tooth is. :D

Fruit Fluff

DSC_0911-1024x682.jpg

Save Print
Prep time
5 mins
Total time
5 mins

Stuckonsweet.com: Jessica from www.stuckonsweet.com
Serves: 6-8
Ingredients
  • 1 30 ounce can fruit cocktail with juice
  • 1 20 ounce can pineapple chunks with juice
  • 1 15 ounce can mandarin oranges, drained
  • 1 3.9 oz instant vanilla pudding
  • 8 ounces light cool whip
  • half bag of mini marshmallows

Instructions

1. In a bowl mix juice (should be about 2 cups) with instant vanilla pudding. Stir until thickened. Add fruit and mix. Fold in cool whip and finally fold in marshmallows. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.

Notes
This can be made with other canned fruits or you can add grapes, apples, cherries, etc.

Then, you can make it with Jello too.

INGREDIENTS

• 1 large package Cook and Serve vanilla pudding (4.6 ounces)
  • 1 large package strawberry jell-o (6 ounces)
  • 2 cups water
  • 1 16 oz Cool-Whip (lite or fat-free is fine)
  • 1/2 bag mini marshmallows
  • 2 cups of strawberries, chopped
  • 2 to 3 bananas, sliced (Optional, put in before serving so they don't turn brown in the fridge)
INSTRUCTIONS

1. Mix together pudding, Jell-o, and water over medium heat until it boils.
  2. Remove from heat and pour into a large mixing bowl. Cover with plastic wrap.
  3. Refrigerate until mixture has thickened (overnight or for about 6 hours). Beat until creamy with a hand mixer.
  4. Fold in Cool Whip, marshmallows, and fruit. Chill about an hour before serving.

Well, no, I just have it funerals and stuff like that. You know how they aways have a get together afterward? They usually have it there for some reason.

It's good to know, though, thank you.
Deviled eggs seems to be the most common at funerals.

awww, stop it. I was just kidding and running with the humor in the op's posting.
Who's kidding ??

A friend of mine just posted a pic of his dinner with the family and there was a like 2 globs on his plate. One was probably just mayonnaise because white people love that shit. Or ranch...it' a toss up.

But one was orange and gelatinous and in the comments someone mentioned they love Jello salad.

Being black I've never seen Jello in any other form but as a kids dessert.
Well it's nothing like chitlins or hushpuppies.

More like ... hmm ... cant think of anything Negroes eat that is like jello.

Uh, well there is Jello.

Jello salad is a desert, trying to take the place of fruit. (White people were asked in this one) Skip it, nothing but sugar and water.

Forum List

Back