Hey...the left wing is dreaming of assassinating another Republican President again...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Remember when Bush was elected...and books and movies came out fantasizing about assassinating him....well...they're baaaaaaaack.........

Michelle Malkin: The Return of The Far Left's Assassination Fascination - The Truth About Guns

Michelle Malkin writes [via ammoland.com]: Alert the CDC: Left-wing America has been overcome by another contagious epidemic of assassination fascination. It’s time to declare a public health crisis.

In San Antonio last week, two high school students performed a sicko skit depicting the assassination of President-elect Donald Trump.

In Cleveland, unhinged 24-year-old Zachary Benson tweeted his “life goal is to assassinate Trump.” The hashtag #AssassinateTrump surfaced on Twitter, along with a flood of bloodthirsty death wishes.

Another #AssassinateTrump threat came from Atlanta public transit employee Aleama Philips, who tweeted, “I wish I had the balls to kill him myself,” illustrated with a photo of Trump dead and riddled with bullets. She was fired by the Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority last week.

In San Diego, the loony (and now former) CEO of cybersecurity firm PacketSled, Matt Harrigan, took to Facebook on election night to declare “I’m going to kill the president.” He further threatened that he was “getting a sniper rifle and perching myself where it counts. Find a bedroom in the White House that suits you, [expletive]. I’ll find you.”

In the music world, rapper Rick Ross vowed to “assassinate Trump like I’m (George) Zimmerman.”

Inevitably, the Kill Trump mania has spread overseas. French radio host Pablo Mira reportedly gloated: “Donald Trump and his victory have given a hope in the American people — the hope that he would be killed even before his inauguration.”

Where is your condemnation of these perverted incitements to violence, President Obama? Where are you, media concern trolls, to bemoan the anti-Trump culture of hatred and climate of intolerance?

AWOL, of course. The Blame Righty crowd that has falsely blamed random shootings and suicides on conservative talk radio, the tea party, right-wing blogs and Fox News is nowhere to be found when left-wing violent extremism rears its ugly head.

Probably way more people than just the far left. Trump has pissed off and walked over a whole lot of people. Not just in his campaign, but for his entire life.

There's a reason the GOP inserted an establishment religious nut into Trump's VP spot. They've got their fingers crossed too.

Probably way more people than just the far left. Trump has pissed off and walked over a whole lot of people. Not just in his campaign, but for his entire life.

There's a reason the GOP inserted an establishment religious nut into Trump's VP spot. They've got their fingers crossed too.

Nope....the left has murdered more Presidents....followed by nuts...conservatives don't kill Presidents...we believe in the rule of law.....the first Republican President was murdered by a democrat, Trump had an assassination attempt during the campaign....

The left is hateful, violent and dangerous.......and killing is acceptable to too many of their extreme members....

The guys assassinating cops aren't conservatives........

didn't you persoanlly say you wanted a revolution if hillary clinton was elected?

Me...no......I am a conservative.....I thought the country would become a banana republic.....but armed revolution is a long way off.....

You have me mistaken for every left wing nut job here who calls for violence simply because they lost an election....as this post shows....

didn't you persoanlly say you wanted a revolution if hillary clinton was elected?

Me...no......I am a conservative.....I thought the country would become a banana republic.....but armed revolution is a long way off.....

You have me mistaken for every left wing nut job here who calls for violence simply because they lost an election....as this post shows....
i haven't seen one, ive seen countless republicans saying they would revolt if hillary clinton won

i haven't seen one, ive seen countless republicans saying they would revolt if hillary clinton won

There is news story after news story of the riots since the election of Trump and now calls for violence against Trump and his supporters....

There is news story after news story of the riots since the election of Trump and now calls for violence against Trump and his supporters....
did anybody takeover a wildlife refuge?

One group......wow......I have rioters in just about every major city.....all bitching about losing the election.....and now calling for the assssination of Trump......you have one isolated group......who were found innocent by the way........

Yes, once again you prove yourself an idiot.

One group......wow......I have rioters in just about every major city.....all bitching about losing the election.....and now calling for the assssination of Trump......you have one isolated group......who were found innocent by the way........
so what you pansies are always bitching about something

Iraq war protestors,OWS BLM now these protests against trump im starting to think facsists dont beleive in the right to protest lol

Did you ever find your brain? You need a proctologist to help you.

Iraq war protestors,OWS BLM now these protests against trump im starting to think facsists dont beleive in the right to protest lol
We know pussies like you lie, they aren't protests anymore, they are retarded rioters.

Did you ever find your brain? You need a proctologist to help you.
proctologist? that's a big word for you

No...we actually support the right to protest......we object to burning down neighborhoods and destroying the property of others, violently attacking those who disagree with you when you do it......that is the tiny difference between us and thugs like you.......

No...we actually support the right to protest......we object to burning down neighborhoods and destroying the property of others when you do it......that is the tiny difference between us and thugs like you.......
yeah like you racists give a shit if some black neighborhood in baltimore gets burned down, you would probably join in and help if you weren't so afraid to be around black people lol

No...we actually support the right to protest......we object to burning down neighborhoods and destroying the property of others when you do it......that is the tiny difference between us and thugs like you.......
yeah like you racists give a shit if some black neighborhood in baltimore gets burned down, you would probably join in and help if you weren't so afraid to be around black people lol

We aren't racists....we don't care about race.....the left/democrats are obsessed with race.....everything you discuss is based on race...you use it as a shield and a sword, you hide behind racism to ignore your failures, you attack others as racists if they disagree with your dumb ideas....

the democrat party is the party of racism...the entire party is made up of core groups that are completely, proudly and openly racist.......

la raza
black lives matter
the Southern Poverty Law Center
the Congressional black caucus....

the leadership of the democrat party is also openly racist...obama sat in a racist church....for 20 years...and had jeremiah wright, the racist head of that church marry him and michelle and baptize their children.......

We care about human beings...you morons see only skin color....

We want all humans to be happy....you want people to only see skin color....

We aren't racists....we don't care about race.....the left/democrats are obsessed with race.....everything you discuss is based on race...you use it as a shield and a sword, you hide behind racism to ignore your failures, you attack others as racists if they disagree with your dumb ideas....

the democrat party is the party of racism...the entire party is made up of core groups that are completely, proudly and openly racist.......

la raza
black lives matter

the leadership of the democrat party is also openly racist...obama sat in a racist church....for 20 years...and had jeremiah wright, the racist head of that church marry him and michelle and baptize their children.......

yeah yeah thats what all racists say.... you should join the KKK you'd make a great spokesman, you certainly have their propaganda memorized

la raza
black lives matter

yeah yeah thats what all racists say.... you should join the KKK you'd make a great spokesman, you certainly have their propaganda memorized

moron...the kkk is a democrat organization...used by them to murder freed blacks and their republican allies.....do you even understand how deeply racist the democrat party is and has always been......?

Forum List

Back