Hey...the left wing is dreaming of assassinating another Republican President again...

yeah like you racists give a shit if some black neighborhood in baltimore gets burned down, you would probably join in and help if you weren't so afraid to be around black people lol

We aren't racists....we don't care about race.....the left/democrats are obsessed with race.....everything you discuss is based on race...you use it as a shield and a sword, you hide behind racism to ignore your failures, you attack others as racists if they disagree with your dumb ideas....

the democrat party is the party of racism...the entire party is made up of core groups that are completely, proudly and openly racist.......

la raza
black lives matter
the Southern Poverty Law Center
the Congressional black caucus....

the leadership of the democrat party is also openly racist...obama sat in a racist church....for 20 years...and had jeremiah wright, the racist head of that church marry him and michelle and baptize their children.......

We care about human beings...you morons see only skin color....

We want all humans to be happy....you want people to only see skin color....
yeah yeah thats what all racists say.... you should join the KKK you'd make a great spokesman, you certainly have their propaganda memorized

moron...the kkk is a democrat organization...used by them to murder freed blacks and their republican allies.....do you even understand how deeply racist the democrat party is and has always been......?
The KKK WAS a democrat dominated organization. In that century you Alt-Right (WSs) like to live in....the 19th century.

yes....we get it....your Borg queen gave you another word to use..."Alt-right" to smear people you disagree with...of course you have to lie about the Alt-Right which is an internet free speech movement......

The kkk is a democrat group...but the democrats changed tactics and strategies...when murder was the tool they needed, they used the kkk...now they use government handouts....LBJ realized they couldn't murder enough blacks to keep them from voting....and if the democrats wanted to keep power, they would need those votes too.....so they changed tactics.....and bought the votes.....

The democrat party is the home of all racists of all colors....
You are the Alt-Right (WSs).....don't know why you want to hide from it anymore.

Is la raza a racist group? is it a core group of the democrat party?

is black lies matter a racist group? is it a core group of the democrat party?

Is the congressional black caucus racist? is it a core group of democrat polticians?

Did obama sit in a racist church for 20 years?

Answer these questions and you will see that the democrats are obsessed with race and using race as a tool to achieve power....
why dont you answer me this question.... why are YOU such a racist scumbag?

So....you know the answer to my questions...all of those groups are openly and proudly racist........and obama is a racist, having sat in a racist church for 20 years...

You don't want to address my questions because it would force you to confront the truth...that the democrat party is the party of racism....

So you simply call me a racist.....

You are now offically a lame as left wing moron.......you can't debate...so you throw out the race card...
so you call everyone and their mother a racist, but your crying that i called you personally a racist? just precious

Nope...I called the democrat party the party of racism......people who pay little attention and vote democrat aren't racists...they just don't fucking pay close enough attention to the issues.....I used to be a democrat by the way.......then I learned the history and pracitices of the democrats and left them in a hurry....
wait you mean your one of those suckers who truly beleives nazi propganda? like you have actual doubts the holocaust happened?
Remember...it was the GOP cheering on Hitler and Mussolini and selling scrap iron to Japan before Pearl Harbor.

So....you know the answer to my questions...all of those groups are openly and proudly racist........and obama is a racist, having sat in a racist church for 20 years...

You don't want to address my questions because it would force you to confront the truth...that the democrat party is the party of racism....

You are now offically a lame as left wing moron.......you can't debate...so you throw out the race card...
so you call everyone and their mother a racist, but your crying that i called you personally a racist? just precious

Nope...I called the democrat party the party of racism......people who pay little attention and vote democrat aren't racists...they just don't fucking pay close enough attention to the issues.....I used to be a democrat by the way.......then I learned the history and pracitices of the democrats and left them in a hurry....
wait you mean your one of those suckers who truly beleives nazi propganda? like you have actual doubts the holocaust happened?
Remember...it was the GOP cheering on Hitler and Mussolini and selling scrap iron to Japan before Pearl Harbor.

You mean like the Kennedy's........

Time for a teachable moment:

"American progressives, for the most part, did not disavow fascism until the horrors of the Nazi Holocaust became manifest during World War II. After the war, those progressives who had praised Mussolini and Hitler in the 1920s and 1930s had no choice but to dissociate themselves from fascism.

“Accordingly,” writes Jonah Goldberg, “leftist intellectuals redefined fascism as 'right-wing' and projected their own sins onto conservatives, even as they continued to borrow heavily from fascist and pre-fascist thought.” This progressive campaign to recast fascism as the "right-wing" antithesis of communism was aided by Joseph Stalin,..."
Goldberg, Liberal Fascism

" Fascism did not acquire an evil name in Washington until Hitler became a menace to•the Soviet Union."
Manly, "The Twenty Year Revolution,"p. 48

Time for a teachable moment:

"American progressives, for the most part, did not disavow fascism until the horrors of the Nazi Holocaust became manifest during World War II. After the war, those progressives who had praised Mussolini and Hitler in the 1920s and 1930s had no choice but to dissociate themselves from fascism.

“Accordingly,” writes Jonah Goldberg, “leftist intellectuals redefined fascism as 'right-wing' and projected their own sins onto conservatives, even as they continued to borrow heavily from fascist and pre-fascist thought.” This progressive campaign to recast fascism as the "right-wing" antithesis of communism was aided by Joseph Stalin,..."
Goldberg, Liberal Fascism

" Fascism did not acquire an evil name in Washington until Hitler became a menace to•the Soviet Union."
Manly, "The Twenty Year Revolution,"p. 48

Jonah was an anti-trumper moron.....but he pegged Fascism in his great book...I always loved the cover...the smiley face with the hitler mustache....classic........( for the record I supported Scott Walker and then Ted Cruz and then supported Trump all the way.......I was always a never hilary.....)

Our Liberal pals who deny that Liberalism and Fascism are one and the same, need to consider this from a NYSun editorial....

"Even if one does not consider the liberal administrations of the recent past fascist, Mr. Goldberg is correct to see the liberalism of today to be state worship, which built upon the original statist liberalism of the Wilson administration.Mr. Goldberg has, unlike the leftists who yell the term, made the strongest possible case that Americans today live in a soft form of fascism, a statist liberal society whose citizens are unaware of the roots of ideas they hold. America's 'Fascist Moment' - The New York Sun A review of Liberal Fascism

"Unaware"....a synonym for Liberalism.

Our Liberal pals who deny that Liberalism and Fascism are one and the same, need to consider this from a NYSun editorial....

"Even if one does not consider the liberal administrations of the recent past fascist, Mr. Goldberg is correct to see the liberalism of today to be state worship, which built upon the original statist liberalism of the Wilson administration.Mr. Goldberg has, unlike the leftists who yell the term, made the strongest possible case that Americans today live in a soft form of fascism, a statist liberal society whose citizens are unaware of the roots of ideas they hold. America's 'Fascist Moment' - The New York Sun A review of Liberal Fascism

PoliticalChic....my hero.....

didn't you persoanlly say you wanted a revolution if hillary clinton was elected?

Me...no......I am a conservative.....I thought the country would become a banana republic.....but armed revolution is a long way off.....

You have me mistaken for every left wing nut job here who calls for violence simply because they lost an election....as this post shows....
i haven't seen one, ive seen countless republicans saying they would revolt if hillary clinton won

There is news story after news story of the riots since the election of Trump and now calls for violence against Trump and his supporters....
did anybody takeover a wildlife refuge?

No but people have been attacked and killed for voting for Trump.

Interesting how you want to ignore the violence that has ensued because people exercised their right to vote.

Me...no......I am a conservative.....I thought the country would become a banana republic.....but armed revolution is a long way off.....

You have me mistaken for every left wing nut job here who calls for violence simply because they lost an election....as this post shows....
i haven't seen one, ive seen countless republicans saying they would revolt if hillary clinton won

There is news story after news story of the riots since the election of Trump and now calls for violence against Trump and his supporters....
did anybody takeover a wildlife refuge?

One group......wow......I have rioters in just about every major city.....all bitching about losing the election.....and now calling for the assssination of Trump......you have one isolated group......who were found innocent by the way........
so what you pansies are always bitching about something

Iraq war protestors,OWS BLM now these protests against trump im starting to think facsists dont beleive in the right to protest lol

Protests are fine, I agree with the right to protest. There is no right to riot, there is no right to threaten a President or call for his assassination.

There's a reason the GOP inserted an establishment religious nut into Trump's VP spot. They've got their fingers crossed too.
And the Democrats just put an even more hardcore religious nut in charge of the DNC.
No one's been named yet, but if he does get named, get back to me when he's the one instead of republicans trying to cram religious doctrine into our code of law

There's a reason the GOP inserted an establishment religious nut into Trump's VP spot. They've got their fingers crossed too.
And the Democrats just put an even more hardcore religious nut in charge of the DNC.
No one's been named yet, but if he does get named, get back to me when he's the one instead of republicans trying to cram religious doctrine into our code of law

He is a radicl muslim who supports the racist group the nation of islam....he is a typical democrat...a racist through and through.....

He is a radicl muslim who supports the racist group the nation of islam....he is a typical democrat...a racist through and through.....
Get back to me when he's the one, instead of republicans, trying to cram religious doctrine into our code of law

Moron...every President gets these threats...the difference between Republicans and democrats is that democrats who aren't nuts start fantasizing openly about doing it and they write books and movies about it, hoping it will actually happen.....

And Trump has already had an actual assassination attempt.......

Obama got no more death threats than any other President.

"The director of the Secret Service today disputed widely-reported claims that President Obama is receiving more death threats than previous presidents.

At a congressional hearing into the White House security breach that took place last week, when Tareq and Michaele Salahi "crashed" the White House state dinner, Secret Service Director Mark Sullivan said the current threat level against the president is normal.

"The threats right now ... is the same level as it has been for the previous two presidents at this point in their administrations," Sullivan said. Secret Service: Threats Against Obama No Higher than Normal - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Secret Service Director Mark Sullivan told Congress today that the Secret Service took responsibility for the security breach and that three officers involved in the incident are currently suspended. He also said, however, that recent claims about higher threat levels against the president have been inaccurate and Mr. Obama was not at risk the night of the state dinner.

Mr. Obama acknowledged in the interview that "the system didn't work the way it was supposed to." (may 20, 2010)
Read more: http://www.cbsnews.com/8300-503544_162-503544.html?keyword=Secret+Service#ixzz0w1lMFVF9

"It is well known, it's been in the press over and over again, that this president has received far more death threats than any president in the history of the United States," Rep. Eleanor Holmes Norton, the congressional delegate for the District of Columbia, said at today's hearing.

The Boston Globe report last month noting that the threats against Mr. Obama have fallen back to typical levels, Mark Hosenball of Newsweek writes that the reports of a 400 percent increase in threats can be traced back to a book about the Secret Service published earlier this year by author Ronald Kessler.

Sullivan said today that the president was not at risk the night of the state dinner.
http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=186158

PoliticalChic....my hero.....

You are sooooo sweet!

Here....you're invited:

I Have The Same Job As President Trump!

Probably way more people than just the far left. Trump has pissed off and walked over a whole lot of people. Not just in his campaign, but for his entire life.

Dreams of an assassin?

Forum List

Back