Hey...the left wing is dreaming of assassinating another Republican President again...

Remember when Bush was elected...and books and movies came out fantasizing about assassinating him....well...they're baaaaaaaack.........

Michelle Malkin: The Return of The Far Left's Assassination Fascination - The Truth About Guns

Michelle Malkin writes [via ammoland.com]: Alert the CDC: Left-wing America has been overcome by another contagious epidemic of assassination fascination. It’s time to declare a public health crisis.

In San Antonio last week, two high school students performed a sicko skit depicting the assassination of President-elect Donald Trump.

In Cleveland, unhinged 24-year-old Zachary Benson tweeted his “life goal is to assassinate Trump.” The hashtag #AssassinateTrump surfaced on Twitter, along with a flood of bloodthirsty death wishes.

Another #AssassinateTrump threat came from Atlanta public transit employee Aleama Philips, who tweeted, “I wish I had the balls to kill him myself,” illustrated with a photo of Trump dead and riddled with bullets. She was fired by the Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority last week.

In San Diego, the loony (and now former) CEO of cybersecurity firm PacketSled, Matt Harrigan, took to Facebook on election night to declare “I’m going to kill the president.” He further threatened that he was “getting a sniper rifle and perching myself where it counts. Find a bedroom in the White House that suits you, [expletive]. I’ll find you.”

In the music world, rapper Rick Ross vowed to “assassinate Trump like I’m (George) Zimmerman.”

Inevitably, the Kill Trump mania has spread overseas. French radio host Pablo Mira reportedly gloated: “Donald Trump and his victory have given a hope in the American people — the hope that he would be killed even before his inauguration.”

Where is your condemnation of these perverted incitements to violence, President Obama? Where are you, media concern trolls, to bemoan the anti-Trump culture of hatred and climate of intolerance?

AWOL, of course. The Blame Righty crowd that has falsely blamed random shootings and suicides on conservative talk radio, the tea party, right-wing blogs and Fox News is nowhere to be found when left-wing violent extremism rears its ugly head.
When Abraham Lincoln was assassinated, the GOP was "the left" and Liberal

Nice try, liar.

didn't you persoanlly say you wanted a revolution if hillary clinton was elected?

Me...no......I am a conservative.....I thought the country would become a banana republic.....but armed revolution is a long way off.....

You have me mistaken for every left wing nut job here who calls for violence simply because they lost an election....as this post shows....
i haven't seen one, ive seen countless republicans saying they would revolt if hillary clinton won

Oh and they went beyond talk about revolting. They were describing their guns and ammo, too.
And, BTW, 2aTwit, nothing in your O/P is true.
Booth was a Confederate sympathizer and anti-abolitionist.
Either post links to verify your claims or STFU. John Wilkes Booth - Wikipedia

didn't you persoanlly say you wanted a revolution if hillary clinton was elected?

Me...no......I am a conservative.....I thought the country would become a banana republic.....but armed revolution is a long way off.....

You have me mistaken for every left wing nut job here who calls for violence simply because they lost an election....as this post shows....
i haven't seen one, ive seen countless republicans saying they would revolt if hillary clinton won

Oh and they went beyond talk about revolting. They were describing their guns and ammo, too.

"Booth was a Confederate sympathizer and anti-abolitionist."

Booth was one of yours, just as the KKK was.

a. John Wilkes Booth was opposed to President Lincoln’s Republican war policies. His letter to is family explained he was furious with Lincoln for having brought war to the South!
THE MURDERER OF MR. LINCOLN.; Extraordinary Letter of John Wilkes Booth Proof that He Meditated His Crime Months Ago His Excuses for the Contemplated Act His Participation in the Execution of John Brown. Commissioners of Public Charities and Correction. Fires. The Seventh Ward Fire Note from Chief Engineer Decker.

b. Lincoln was assassinated by John Wilkes Booth, “…an angry Copperhead, a.k.a., ‘peace democrat,’ (when that meant pro-slavery, of course.) John Wilkes Booth - Liberapedia
John Wilkes Booth

c. "In the 1860s, the Copperheads comprised a vocal faction of Democrats in the Northern United States of the Union who opposed the American Civil War, wanting an immediate peace settlement with the Confederates. Republicans started calling anti-war Democrats "Copperheads", likening them to the venomous snake."
Copperhead (politics) - Wikipedia

Face it.....the Democrats have always....up to the present day....been the party of slavery, segregation, and second class citizenship.

Last edited:

a. John Wilkes Booth was opposed to President Lincoln’s Republican war policies. His letter to is family explained he was furious with Lincoln for having brought war to the South!
THE MURDERER OF MR. LINCOLN.; Extraordinary Letter of John Wilkes Booth Proof that He Meditated His Crime Months Ago His Excuses for the Contemplated Act His Participation in the Execution of John Brown. Commissioners of Public Charities and Correction. Fires. The Seventh Ward Fire Note from Chief Engineer Decker.

b. Lincoln was assassinated by John Wilkes Booth, “…an angry Copperhead, a.k.a., ‘peace democrat,’ (when that meant pro-slavery, of course.) John Wilkes Booth - Liberapedia
John Wilkes Booth

c. "In the 1860s, the Copperheads comprised a vocal faction of Democrats in the Northern United States of the Union who opposed the American Civil War, wanting an immediate peace settlement with the Confederates. Republicans started calling anti-war Democrats "Copperheads", likening them to the venomous snake."

Face it.....the Democrats have always....up to the present day....been the party of slavery, segregation, and second class citizenship.

Please don't confuse their heads with facts. You are going make their heads hurt. They have their own special history, it's based of feelings, not facts.

Remember when Bush was elected...and books and movies came out fantasizing about assassinating him....well...they're baaaaaaaack.........

What good would it have done to assassinate Bush when Cheney was the one pulling the strings?

I get it though, the left is all about violence for their cause (ultimately: teaching butt sex to little boys in school). But if the conservatives started publishing stories or movies about killing Obama or either of the Clintons? OMG, all hell would break loose in the media and on the streets.

booth was a democrat...supported slavery...which means the state enforcing the laws allowing democrats to own blacks...

John Wilkes Booth

And violence, hate, crime and rape....

I know 2aguy is a hypocritical peice of shit hack scumbag who talks about "revolution" all the time

Here's a quote of him threatening revolution for being "forced" to pay his taxes
CDZ - Should there be a Federal inheritance tax?

I know 2aguy is a hypocritical peice of shit hack scumbag who talks about "revolution" all the time

Here's a quote of him threatening revolution for being "forced" to pay his taxes
CDZ - Should there be a Federal inheritance tax?

"...pay his taxes...."

I don't recall reading any of your posts, but it took no time at all- between your language and your content- to recognize you as a fool

Let's compare Karl Marx and Thomas Jefferson in this regard, and see who you take after.

1. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax; Abolition of all rights of inheritance.
The Ten Planks of the Communist Manifesto by Karl Marx

versus this:

2. To take from one, because it is thought his own industry and that of his father has acquired too much, in order to spare to others who (or whose fathers) have not exercised equal industry and skill, is to violate arbitrarily the first principle of association, "to guarantee to everyone a free exercise of his industry and the fruits acquired by it."
http://www.ustreas.gov/education/fact-sheets/taxes/ustax.shtml
http://www.founding.com/founders_library/pageID.2190/default.asp

Probably way more people than just the far left. Trump has pissed off and walked over a whole lot of people. Not just in his campaign, but for his entire life.

There's a reason the GOP inserted an establishment religious nut into Trump's VP spot. They've got their fingers crossed too.

Nope....the left has murdered more Presidents....followed by nuts...conservatives don't kill Presidents...we believe in the rule of law.....the first Republican President was murdered by a democrat, Trump had an assassination attempt during the campaign....

The left is hateful, violent and dangerous.......and killing is acceptable to too many of their extreme members....

The guys assassinating cops aren't conservatives........

Every president since LBJ has had an assassination attempt on them. Fact.

Probably way more people than just the far left. Trump has pissed off and walked over a whole lot of people. Not just in his campaign, but for his entire life.

There's a reason the GOP inserted an establishment religious nut into Trump's VP spot. They've got their fingers crossed too.

Nope....the left has murdered more Presidents....followed by nuts...conservatives don't kill Presidents...we believe in the rule of law.....the first Republican President was murdered by a democrat, Trump had an assassination attempt during the campaign....

The left is hateful, violent and dangerous.......and killing is acceptable to too many of their extreme members....

"Every president since LBJ has had an assassination attempt on them. Fact"

Every presidential assassin in the history of the nation has been a liberal- or has not been associated with a political outlook- none were right-wingers. Fact.

Violence has found its home on the Left.

Last edited:

Every presidential assassin in the history of the nation has been a liberal- or has not been associated with a political outlook- none were right-wingers. Fact.

Trump asks God to ‘bless America’ in Thanksgiving address. Obama doesn’t (again)

Well I guess the Devil will not invoke the Lord God.............................

God bless Donald Trump, may the Lord guide the Donald and the USA to wisdom, peace and happiness
Maybe Obama prefers to pray in private, as the Bible calls for that, too!

Thanks for God's blessings at this critical time, and may God's plans soon bring together Christian leaders left and right to unite and inspire the nation and world to do the same. In Jesus name Amen!
George Washington put In God We Trust on our currency.

All Obama trust in is men stroking off in the ladies room.

Why do you insist on making shit up? I don't have any issues with "In God We Trust" being on currency-but wow you just lost all credibility with me in regards to your posts. Not only did you blatantly make that up, but you didn't even bother to take 5 seconds to conduct a Google search to see that you're 100% incorrect.
Liberalism is a disease.

Prove it.

Trump asks God to ‘bless America’ in Thanksgiving address. Obama doesn’t (again)

Well I guess the Devil will not invoke the Lord God.............................

God bless Donald Trump, may the Lord guide the Donald and the USA to wisdom, peace and happiness
Maybe Obama prefers to pray in private, as the Bible calls for that, too!

Thanks for God's blessings at this critical time, and may God's plans soon bring together Christian leaders left and right to unite and inspire the nation and world to do the same. In Jesus name Amen!
George Washington put In God We Trust on our currency.

All Obama trust in is men stroking off in the ladies room.

Why do you insist on making shit up? I don't have any issues with "In God We Trust" being on currency-but wow you just lost all credibility with me in regards to your posts. Not only did you blatantly make that up, but you didn't even bother to take 5 seconds to conduct a Google search to see that you're 100% incorrect.
Liberalism is a disease.

Prove it.

"Prove it."

1. No prob.

2. Historic review: every presidential assassin in the history of the nation has been a liberal- or has not been associated with a political outlook- none were right-wingers.

a. John Wilkes Booth was opposed to President Lincoln’s Republican war policies. His letter to is family explained he was furious with Lincoln for having brought war to the South! THE MURDERER OF MR. LINCOLN.; Extraordinary Letter of John Wilkes Booth Proof that He Meditated His Crime Months Ago His Excuses for the Contemplated Act His Participation in the Execution of John Brown. Commissioners of Public Charities and Correction. Fires. The Seventh Ward Fire Note from Chief Engineer Decker.
Lincoln was assassinated by John Wilkes Booth, “…an angry Copperhead, a.k.a., ‘peace democrat,’ (when that meant pro-slavery, of course.) John Wilkes Booth - Liberapedia
John Wilkes Booth

"In the 1860s, the Copperheads comprised a vocal faction of Democrats in the Northern United States of the Union who opposed the American Civil War, wanting an immediate peace settlement with the Confederates. Republicans started calling anti-war Democrats "Copperheads", likening them to the venomous snake."

b. Charles J. Guiteau, who shot President James Garfield, was part of a utopian commune, the Oneida Community, where free love was practiced. Ackerman, “Dark Horse: The Surprise Election and Political Murder of President James A. Garfield,” p.135

c. Leon Czolgosz, who killed President McKinley, was a socialist and anarchist, whose act was instigated by a speech he heard by socialist Emma Goldman. American Experience | Emma Goldman | Transcript | PBS

d. John Schrank, who shot and wounded Teddy Roosevelt in 1912, seemed to have no affiliation other than opposition to a third term. Theodore Roosevelt shot in Milwaukee - Oct 14, 1912 - HISTORY.com

e. Giuseppe Zangara, who came close to killing President Roosevelt in 1933, (he killed Mayor Cermak) hated the rich and sought to “make even with the capitalists.” Outside of shooting elected officials, he would have made an ideal pick for Obama’ws cabinet. http://digital.library.miami.edu/gov/FDRAssn.html

f. Lee Harvey Oswald, who shot JFK, had been a communist ever since he read a communist pamphlet about the Rosenbergs. As soon as he was arrested, he called John Abt, lawyer for the American Communist Party. "CIA confirmed Oswald contacted Cubans, Soviets before assassination, memo shows" CIA confirmed Oswald contacted Cubans, Soviets before assassination, memo shows

3. Let's add these non-presidential assassinations by Leftists.

g. Sirhan Sirhan, who killed Robert Kennedy, was a Palestinian who hated Kennedy’s support of Israel.

h. Arthur Bremer shot George Wallace in 1972, due to Wallace’s support for segregation.
http://basicfamouspeople.com//index.php?aid=7134
Upon his release, Bremer showed no remorse: “ ‘shooting segregationist dinosaurs’ is not like shooting people because ‘they are extinct by act of God.’ This mention of God was the only blemish on Bremer’s otherwise impeccable liberal credentials.” Coulter, “Guilty,” p. 260.

i. Lynette ‘Squeaky’ Fromme, tried to shoot President Ford because she was incensed about the plight of the California redwoods. http://minx.cc/?blog=86&post=209933

j. Sara Jane Moore also tried to kill President Ford because “the government had declared war on the left.” http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local&id=4900159

k. John Hinckley shot President Reagan to impress a girl. The jury found him “not guilty by reason of insanity.” “
…which is as good a definition of liberalism as I’ve heard.”
Coulter, “Guilty.” P. 260.

And you say......what?????

When you are ready for further remediation, I'll provide the Left's theoreticians who demand violence.
Don't hesitate to ask.

Forum List

Back