Hey, Sealy!! FOX was right! aka Dodd 'fesses up...finally

reactions

Please show me one claim on that site of a lie by Olberman, all there is is comments by posters

Last edited:
I have been to it twice now and the majority of the page is blank except the sides which are not lies documented by the site of Olberman lies.

We gave you examples ffrom media matters which provides their entire case for the lie including the clip.

why is your site bereft of any facts?

So what really happened.

Are there any non liars left to tell us?
well, so far, it looks like Fox News reported it correctly
in spite of bobo's moronic rants

The link in the OP says that Dodd's amendment was changed by a conference committee, not Dodd, and adopted in the final bill. The links they provided match their story. It looks legit to me.

In this case, I'd say Fox isn't reporting the whole story.

So what really happened.

The link in the OP says that Dodd's amendment was changed by a conference committee, not Dodd, and adopted in the final bill. The links they provided match their story. It looks legit to me.

Does that Olberman site have any claims of Olberman lies on it that you can find?

Does that Olberman site have any claims of Olberman lies on it that you can find?

I dunno. Let me give it a look-see.

So what really happened.

yet CNN is reporting that he was part of the "LEADERSHIP" that was in on any changes made

Forum List

Back